Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

Regarding Leos latest post about rational states of consciousness versus open states

7 posts in this topic

I often feel a little uneasy when Leo's speaks in such a sharp, super contemplative manner about interesting phenomenons like shizophrenia or rational thinking. Yet at the same time, he goes back to to full "black and white" logic with sentences like "businessmen and scientists have no souls...".

As if reality suddenly becomes this easy linear thing where you clearly have to decide what you want: rationality, business and straight forward thinking OR you can have spirituality, open mindedness and so on. While giving one the idea, that these aspect are conversely exclusive to another.

I want to give you an alternative take: What if, reality is about the balance act of combining these aspects of reality. What if you really have to make and effort and be intelligent about how you co-exist in both worlds, given the circumstances. What if, there is not simple black and white logic that "all X cannot be Y" and "Y cant be X because is has always been like that". "Thats just how reality is". That sounds so dumb sometimes haha. 

I really wish for us all to see the possibilities of bringing different states together. Not always and not equally, but more and more. 

At the end of the day, we are Infinity, so there is definitely a way, with enough intelligence, to combine these states into one: You. 

Thats the blog post I'm referring to:In other words, the reason humans are so materialistic, rational, and business-like by.png

5 hours ago, Vynce said:

"businessmen and scientists have no souls..."

Clearly a joke, my dude.

Of course it's not black & white. What I am making fun of is people who make reality rational vs irrational, people who only consider normie material consciousness as real.

But also, there are definite tradeoffs between states of consciousness. Material, rational consciousness is literally incapable of accessing God and the like. That was the point of the post.

It is not an accident that not a single scientist or businessman is Awake. This is a very serious point. More people should be outraged over this. Unfortunely they aren't conscious enough to understand the travesty of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Material, rational consciousness is literally incapable of accessing God and the like.

It is capable of synthesising DMT and 5-MeO-DMT, though.

Hard to argue with that fact.

6 minutes ago, Girzo said:

It is capable of synthesising DMT and 5-MeO-DMT, though.

Hard to argue with that fact.

Capable enough to make it, not capable enough to take it :P

And certainly not capable enough to make sense of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Honestly, is easier arge with Leo than argue with God, with Leo people still have a bit of leeway and so forth. With God? Good Luck.

9 hours ago, Vynce said:

As if reality suddenly becomes this easy linear thing where you clearly have to decide what you want: rationality, business and straight forward thinking OR you can have spirituality, open mindedness and so on. While giving one the idea, that these aspect are conversely exclusive to another.

I want to give you an alternative take: What if, reality is about the balance act of combining these aspects of reality. What if you really have to make and effort and be intelligent about how you co-exist in both worlds, given the circumstances. What if, there is not simple black and white logic that "all X cannot be Y" and "Y cant be X because is has always been like that". "Thats just how reality is". That sounds so dumb sometimes haha. 

That has always been the take.

Of course everything is about blending the material and spiritual. If you didn’t, you couldn’t be alive to write about it.

But also, consider that the evolution of consciousness is not just a naive idea of pure progress either. Consider that as consciousness evolves, it creates new problems. Which is what causes it to further evolve.

In other words, the evolution of consciousness is literally driven by the downsides of the previous states. So to expect no tradeoffs misses the point.

@Leo Gura

10 hours ago, Vynce said:

I often feel a little uneasy when Leo's speaks in such a sharp, super contemplative manner about interesting phenomenons like shizophrenia or rational thinking. Yet at the same time, he goes back to to full "black and white" logic with sentences like "businessmen and scientists have no souls...".

I really wish for us all to see the possibilities of bringing different states together. Not always and not equally, but more and more. 

At the end of the day, we are Infinity, so there is definitely a way, with enough intelligence, to combine these states into one: You. 

Thats the blog post I'm referring to:In other words, the reason humans are so materialistic, rational, and business-like by.png

He was joking in that last bit. To me, the point he was making, is that spirituality and mystical states of consciousness were common in ancient times, but because of survival and evolution, or the powers of the devil, it funneled and filtered out, bit by bit, those magical states of consciousness until states of consciousness that are closely linked to materialism and rationalism survived throughout famines, wars, genocides, natural disasters ect. Very similar to how reverse osmosis pump works, filters out heavy metals and other toxins in water.

P.S. Really funny how reverse osmosis pump is literally the inversion of what is happening to mankind throughout the ages.