Hardkill

Andrew Tate said Day Game is "for children"

7 posts in this topic

Day game is definitely strange considering the fact that most people don't do it, especially in these modern times. It also can come off as being really try hard and weird if you are seen doing mass approaches. It's also one of the most challenging forms of game.

However, to say that Day Game or even Night Game is "for children" is ridiculous.

Ironically, I am sure that he has actually done a lot of cold approaching during the day time and night time to find and recruit many vulnerable young girls for sex work.

Locario and Miles gave a great analysis on the things Tate has been right on and many of the things that he has been wrong on. It's like the more you dig deep into who Tate is the more you realize how everything he has said and does is really just a facade.

Edited by Hardkill

Well, relative to sex trafficking and pimping, yes, any other form of dating is for children. Lol.

The reason Tate doesn't like daygame is because women you meet during the day are not club party sluts, so you won't have much luck convincing them to do sex work for you. But daygame is perfect for finding a serious girlfriend.

Tate's game is status game, which obviously won't work in daygame. Status game is for the club party girls. In Vegas it would work.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Im amazed how can you watch Locario and still care what Tate is saying or doing...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, relative to sex trafficking and pimping, yes, any other form of dating is for children. Lol.

The reason Tate doesn't like daygame is because women you meet during the day are not club party sluts, so you won't have much luck convincing them to do sex work for you. But daygame is perfect for finding a serious girlfriend.

Tate's game is status game, which obviously won't work in daygame. Status game is for the club party girls. In Vegas it would work.

Night game is definitely useful, but this shows how Tate is the real creep.

Edited by Hardkill

I think he's right in this case. Day game is too confrontational for most women even with all your game. It's 1000x better to advertise your desire for a relationship with women that are already acquainted with you through your social circle.

The hard part is building up the trust and connections to pull off such a thing.

9 hours ago, vindicated erudite said:

I think he's right in this case. Day game is too confrontational for most women even with all your game. It's 1000x better to advertise your desire for a relationship with women that are already acquainted with you through your social circle.

The hard part is building up the trust and connections to pull off such a thing.

I don’t agree.

social circle game hasn’t worked out for me. I’ve gotten way better results with day game. That’s also how I got my first and only true girlfriend ever.

On 01/02/2023 at 3:16 AM, Hardkill said:

I don’t agree.

social circle game hasn’t worked out for me. I’ve gotten way better results with day game. That’s also how I got my first and only true girlfriend ever.

The thing about socialcirclemaxxing is that it doesn't have to be within your direct social circle. For example, if your friend knows a guy that hosting a party and he wants you to come along and you hit it up with a girl from that party that's still socialcirclemaxxing. In my opinion this is way of meeting women is better than trying to hit up girls at your local library because you're already vetted by your social circle and will likely have something in common to talk (people who you already know).