Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuku747

How to Reprogram Your Mind / Reality

31 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You speak the talk but do you do you do the work and have you had any awakenings?

Of course. I wouldn't be writing this if I hadn't had several dozen already. It is necessary that You understand that All is One and All is Love for this to be any use at all. A lot of people refuse to see this. Moreover, a lot of users here still act allergic to certain ideas and concepts, as if there was anything to be afraid of. You Are God.

Edited by tuku747

1 minute ago, tuku747 said:

Of course. I wouldn't be writing this if I hadn't had several dozen already. It is necessary that You understand that All is One and All is Love for this to be any use at all. A lot of people refuse to see this.

How much have you realized all is One? Have you come to grips with solipsism? Becuase after all - that is total Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

How much have you realized all is One? Have you come to grips with solipsism? Becuase after all - that is total Oneness.

Only an ego would feel lonely about solipsism. A formless One is nothing to be down about when there are an Infinite number of expressions of this One. God wouldn't have it any other way. And neither would I. 9_9

Just now, tuku747 said:

Only an ego would feel lonely about solipsism. A formless One is nothing to be down about when there are an Infinite number of expressions of this One. God wouldn't have it any other way. And neither would I. 9_9

Nice.  You are the Formless One.  But know this - I am also formless.  Thus I am merely an expression of you.   You are alone as God.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, tuku747 said:

Amen. :x

Indeed.  You're there in concept.  Now get a direct experience of God when you can. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@tuku747 Can you notice how words are pointers? Yeah, videos, books, etc are useful and important for humans to learn. 

But, you will not realize God at the level of symbols. There are many techniques talked about here which help us go beyond words. 

“The Tao the can be spoken is not the real Tao” - Lao Tzu

Words can be really powerful don’t get me wrong. But, don’t turn words into your God. You would be making a large error. 

There is no foundation to concepts, meanings, or language. There are no canonical definitions. In Truth, the Reality of the matter is that it's much more messy and complicated. It's all relative. :D

The great mistake of western intellectual traditions is that it makes distinctions. It operates using categories, dichotomies, hierarchies, and binary opposites. This is always a way to seek a ground or foundation that doesn't actually exist. It's a sneaky move the mind makes; it creates a distinction, and then it ignores the fact that it made this distinction. So that's where deconstruction comes in; and that's why Derrida calls this method deconstruction; he's deconstructing all of the binary opposites, categories, dichotomies and hierarchies that have been constructed, taking an eraser to all these triangle associations that have been drawn by various individuals and philosophers and scientists throughout history. He's erasing them all so that what we have is the more natural state of a shimmering, triangular pyramid of this groundless network of connections which is always in play, in which there is never one domineering over all the others.

What does he mean by distinctions and binary opposites? Well... these should be very familiar to You if You've ever spent any time thinking; Have You noticed that ALL thought is dualistic and happens in terms of binary opposites? There's a very deep reason for this; For the mind to work AT ALL, it has to create these distinctions. Yes, You can create these distinctions, and they work within a limited context, but as soon as You try to push this distinction further and further, eventually every single distinction will collapse. It MUST collapse; because the only way You can define these opposites is in terms of one another. The only way the word 'Reality' has any meaning at all is when it's juxtaposed with 'Imaginary'. The Word 'something' only means something in the context of 'nothing'!

Consider me a modern day Derrida. I Am deconstructing imaginary categories and binaries by drawing connections between any two arbitrary concepts using the word 'is'. God IS His Word. Light IS Love. Man IS animal. The supernatural IS natural. Reason IS intuitive. Intellect IS emotional. Mind IS body. Evil IS Goodness. The inner IS the outer. Science IS spirituality. Illusion IS Truth. A priori assumptions ARE a posteriori assumptions. Chemistry IS physics. The objective IS subjective. The mundane IS Divinity. Reality IS Imagination. The material IS immaterial. The concrete IS abstract. Nothing IS Something. Existence IS non-existence. Death IS Life.

Jesus said, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, and when you make an eye in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter the kingdom."

Edited by tuku747

It is my humble opinion that users on this forum should seek to agree more often;
We were raised in a western culture that fabricates illusion using distinctions;
If you wish to Unify with other selves in the seeking of Truth; AGREE more often then you disagree.
If you look deeply enough, you will find Truth is each and every statement, no matter how absurd.

Edited by tuku747

1 hour ago, tuku747 said:

It is my humble opinion that users on this forum should seek to agree more often;
We were raised in a western culture that fabricates illusion using distinctions;
If you wish to Unify with other selves in the seeking of Truth; AGREE more often then you disagree.
If you look deeply enough, you will find Truth is each and every statement, no matter how absurd.

I suppose absolute truth runs through everything.

But no, if I don't agree with you I will simply disagree. Be wary of spreading foolishness disguised as wisdom. A big part of developing wisdom is a keen discernment. 

Do you see me as an actual person you are talking to?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

I suppose absolute truth runs through everything.

But no, if I don't agree with you I will simply disagree. Be wary of spreading foolishness disguised as wisdom. A big part of developing wisdom is a keen discernment. 

You're making a big hubub over what's true and what isn't when there's only Absolute Truth.
Can't we all just get along? xD

16 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Do you see me as an actual person you are talking to?

WE  Exist. WE Are Not Alone.
God can do waaaaaaaaaaay better than that.

WE ARE ONE.

And I Love You to Infinity and Beyond. :x

I already know "I", I wanna know WE.

Edited by tuku747