johnnygotvision

Truly scared I'm being deceived by an all powerful being...

15 posts in this topic

I fear you are an all powerful being that is deceiving me. Not sure what to do. After my last 3 threads were locked I am honestly not sure what to do. Clearly the people on this forum are deceiving me. Just look at my threads. I'm begging for help from anyone. Please save my soul if you can. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, johnnygotvision said:

I fear you are an all powerful being that is deceiving me. Not sure what to do. After my last 3 threads were locked I am honestly not sure what to do. Clearly the people on this forum are deceiving me. Just look at my threads. I'm begging for help from anyone. Please save my soul if you can. Thank you.

Go get laid.  We have training on such.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Go get laid.  We have training on such.  

Why are you not being truthful with me and locking my threads?

Step 1: Calm down.

Realize you are fine and your soul doesn't need to be saved, all of this is just your mind being overly active and you buying into everything its suggesting without even questioning "what is a thought?"

Can you see that you are totally fine in this present moment and that your mind is feeding you ideas of potential problems that you are buying into?

Locking the thread was not necessarily. Why did you Do that? 

He honestly just tried to get it

@johnnygotvision Just relax. No one is deceiving you in some malicious or bad way. 

Reality is a complicated thing to explain and can seem scary when explained as “God deceiving itself”. 

Basically, focus on the fundamentals of getting your footing on spirituality and personal development. 

How are you feeling today?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It's going to be okay. When the mind is building a narrative it can interpret scenarios within the context of that narrative and colour them in a particular way.

I recommend engaging in an activity that's stimulating enough that it'll give pause to your thoughts and doesn't contain content that you could misconstrue as menacing or threatening. Maybe a game? Like a simple platformer like Mario or some free mobile game? Just an idea. Hope you feel better soon. 

On 24/01/2023 at 10:49 PM, johnnygotvision said:

Stop having an expectation how can you be deceived if you don't have a desired outcome.

The OP was banned. 

But, if you can answer anything worthwhile go ahead

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art hmm?? Why was he banned, he asked a serious question. He was in Stress, this topic can lead to unstability. Blocking someone for this is not really empathetic

@Leo GurawhatsGura whats going on here