ZGROPIUS

Why does almost every animal loves being caressed?

11 posts in this topic

Why do we all love it? or why is this a sight of LOVE?

Edited by ZGROPIUS

every animal loves being fondled

Could you have phrased it in a more disturbing way?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Could you have phrased it in a more disturbing way?

Mmmm. Sorry for making you uncomfortable. I checked the dictionary before, and it shows the explanation I want to point out, with some sentence examples. I thought it was already fine. I'll use "caress" to refer to it.

We humans radiate A LOT of Consciousness; much more than animals. We radiate Light; We know this scientifically; you can see people through walls using infrared imaging goggles. But what science does not want to admit is that we emit magnetic energy as well. Light is one part electric, one part magnetic. I call the magnetic mirror image of Light, LOVE. :x
Light = Love, Love = Light
So we radiate Light/Love, Love/Light in enormous quantities that soothes the pet, and it realizes there's pretty much nothing better than being held. The pet learns directly from our Light; like biological WiFi; the pet becomes more conscious through our understanding of their emotional state, which the pet picks up on from the electromagnetic connection you create by contact with the skin and proximity such that you can feel one another's body heat. Body heat is information. Tune into your pet. Hug them <3

When you have that kind of electromagnetic bond with your pet, teaching them tricks is much easier, as you have pretty much established a telepathic connection in the subconscious mind you share with your dog.

Edited by tuku747

@tuku747 WHOA.!!!!!!!!!This is awesome. ??? Thank you for telling me there are a lot of things happening when we love!!!!!

I once listened to one powerful song. It triggers massive great beautiful feelings. The bright, the hope, the clean, happiness, lightness, joyfulness, and the fulfillment. It's the most beautiful feeling I've had in my whole life. And when I look at the Sun. Somehow I recognized the exact same feeling!!! SO AWESOME. I thought about more of the special experience. The human creations. Beauty and art can provide the power of love in the same way.

?✨Whoa.     !!!!!!   I have never tried to explicate those from the perspective of "Love". I've had some crazy good experiences with music. and not enough to explain it.

The song I mentioned is called 'GOLD' : https://oursmusic.bandcamp.com/track/gold  and I drew a portrait after feeling it. My friend said it's like looking at the sun as well. I'm so happy because it is what I've experienced before!!!

210628 - 3.png

221024 - 1B.jpg

Edited by ZGROPIUS

Physical Touch is one of the 5 Love Languages. So not surprising.

Maybe it’s because mammals care for their young.  Try petting a crocodile.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jodistrict Don't be silly, crocodiles want kisses.

I have been thinking about this too, seems like stimualtion through touch and caressing is a universal language.

I also have been thinking about it a lot. It's so lovely.

Let Love In