johnnygotvision

What are you aware of right now?

19 posts in this topic

This is what I'm so confused about with solipsism. Right now I'm aware of the temperature where I am located (it's 29 degrees according to my computer). Are you aware of something different? What is the temperature where you  are located? If you are aware of something different than me then how could you and I be the same being? In fact that seems to be evidence that we are not the same being.

4 minutes ago, johnnygotvision said:

This is what I'm so confused about with solipsism. Right now I'm aware of the temperature where I am located (it's 29 degrees according to my computer). Are you aware of something different? What is the temperature where you  are located? If you are aware of something different than me then how could you and I be the same being? In fact that seems to be evidence that we are not the same being.

You are caught up in a web of beliefs.  If you truly want to discover if you are alone as God then first intuit if it is possible.   If it could be, then inquire into what you are.   For if you as a self are a concept then what can everyone else be?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are caught up in a web of beliefs.  If you truly want to discover if you are alone as God then first intuit if it is possible.   If it could be, then inquire into what you are.   For if you as a self are a concept then what can everyone else be?

If you are me then you and I are aware of the same thing. What are you aware of?

12 minutes ago, johnnygotvision said:

If you are me then you and I are aware of the same thing. What are you aware of?

It's not like that. Shift your consciousness.   There's no you only Pure Consciousness   and that is both of us.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's not like that. Shift your consciousness.   There's no you only Pure Consciousness   and that is both of us.

Why are you not answering what you are conscious of? 

Edited by johnnygotvision

1 minute ago, johnnygotvision said:

Why are you not answering what you are conscious of? 

I can answer but it will not bring you closer to God Realization.   When you dream at night the characters in your dream can tell you they are aware of the lunar eclipse happening before them.  But then you wake up.  And you realize you imagined  both them and their experience of the lunar eclipse.  

So if i told you I was sitting here watching a western I downloaded would that make my experience anymore real then what you are dreaming it to be?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I can answer but it will not bring you closer to God Realization.   When you dream at night the characters in your dream can tell you they are aware of the lunar eclipse happening before them.  But then you wake up.  And you realize you imagined  both them and their experience of the lunar eclipse.  

So if i told you I was sitting here watching a western I downloaded would that make my experience anymore real then what you are dreaming it to be?

If you are me then you should be able to tell me what I am aware of right now. Can you?

@johnnygotvision again..there is just Awareness.  There isn't a you.  That is an illusion you can dispel via self inquiry.  There is only Awareness as an Absolute.  The mistake you are making is that there is a small self being aware of another small self.  This takes a shift in consciousness.  Only then can you realize Aloneness as God.  As Awareness itself.   This is a very advanced awakening and will be the final awakening .  Realizing Solipsism is true is the final awakening because it is synonymous with Total Oneness.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@johnnygotvision again..there is just Awareness.  There isn't a you.  That is an illusion you can disspell via self inquiry.  There is only Awareness as an Absolute.  The mistake you are making is that there is a small self being aware of another small self.  This takes a shift in consciousness.  Only then can you realize Aloneness as God.  As Awareness itself.   This is a very advanced awakening and will be the final awakening .  Realizing Solipsism is true is the final awakening because it is synonymous with Total Oneness.

I am. If not for me this post wouldn't exist. So again what am I aware of? Furthermore if you are me then you also have control over my body so you should use it to prove your point. For example, use my body to post that "Inliytened1 controls this body". If you won't do that then clearly you aren't me (the one posting this post). If you don't do that then you are revealing to all the readers the flaw in your theory.

5 minutes ago, johnnygotvision said:

I am. If not for me this post wouldn't exist. So again what am I aware of? Furthermore if you are me then you also have control over my body so you should use it to prove your point. For example, use my body to post that "Inliytened1 controls this body". If you won't do that then clearly you aren't me (the one posting this post).

Whatever you are conscious of is all there is.  Period.  There aren't other minds.  There is only one Mind.  One consciousness and one awareness.  But this takes a drastic shift on awareness.  I am your mind talking to you.  I am part of your dream.  But remember if I was able to tell you what you were doing it would create a rift in the dream and the illusion would be broken.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Whatever you are conscious of is all there is.  Period.  There aren't other minds.  There is only one Mind.  One consciousness and one awareness.  But this takes a drastic shift on awareness.  I am your mind talking to you.  I am part of your dream.

You are the source of your post. You're as real as me. At the very least you are me but again if that is so then you are in control of my body. So I ask you again to do the deed. Control my body and prove to yourself that you really are me and I am not aware of something besides you.

Just now, johnnygotvision said:

You are the source of your post. You're as real as me. At the very least you are me but again if that is so then you are in control of my body. So I ask you again to do the deed. Control my body and prove to yourself that you really are me and I am not aware of something besides you.

I am part of your dream.  But remember if I was able to tell you what you were doing it would create a rift in the dream and the illusion would be broken.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am part of your dream.  But remember if I was able to tell you what you were doing it would create a rift in the dream and the illusion would be broken.

Then why won't you do it? Obviously you have no intention in actually awakening anyone...

1 minute ago, johnnygotvision said:

Then why won't you do it? 

Because the dream has to remain a solid reality.  When you break through the dream you will realize that I was just part of it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Because the dream has to remain a solid reality.  When you break through the dream you will realize that I was just part of it.

Why does it have to? Also you aren't a part of the dream. At the very least you are the one making it. Obviously you have no intention in actually awakening anyone...

Why does it have to? Also you aren't a part of the dream. At the very least you are the one making it. Obviously you have no intention in actually awakening anyone...

It has to because otherwise you couldn't exist.   How old are you?  You as the higher Self want to at least be 50 before you shatter the illusion.  So you've had time to play.  When you open a video game you don't spoil it after the first level. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This thread is just gonna lead to endless mental masturbation. Just like all the other solipsism threads.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It has to because otherwise you couldn't exist.   How old are you?  You as the higher Self want to at least be 50 before you shatter the illusion.  So you've had time to play.  When you open a video game you don't spoil it after the first level. 

To be clear do you think you are typing my post as I am? And if so then prove it the way I stated above (Use my body and show everyone on this forum that you control my body just like me by posting "Inliytened1 controls this body". If not then you aren't me. It's that simple.

To be clear do you think you are typing my post as I am? And if so then prove it the way I stated above (Use my body and show everyone on this forum that you control my body just like me by posting "Inliytened1 controls this body". If not then you aren't me. It's that simple.

You completely ignored what I said so I'm in agreement with @Osaid here.

Sit down and do the work.  Do the spiritual work and discover true spirituality.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.