ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Michael Jackson dude you are cherrypicking statements and bring this complete out of context. You even not explained in what context he said that. 

And you even started an extra thread for this and double Post here, as a mod this is extra work to clear things up. I would rather ask you, Are you mentally ok? 

@OBEler I posted this here because my thread got locked for no reason. I guess you are already so brainwashed that you can't see the obvious.

@Michael Jackson and why not discuss this in the thread he posted in?

And why Do you bring statements out of context?

I have nothing against critical posts but you set up these in a low quality and without thinking 

I'm new and have been active at the forum these days and find conflict and judging to be the norm here, like other social media places.?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️......................................................, I don't want to be disappointed. But the administer themselves, which to be looked up to, are using verbal violencely. 

These days I've read many topics and get a not good impression around the forum...

Edited by ZGROPIUS

@ZGROPIUS Hey, what do you think Mods can do better?

Mods need good feedback just like anyone on here. 

Yeah, there tends to be a lot of conflict on forums. Everyone here has different opinions, biases, attachments, egos… it is the internet. But, also there are lots of quality conversations being had here.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

30 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@ZGROPIUS Hey, what do you think Mods can do better?

Thank you for asking, I'd love to see these actions on Mods.

• take the initiative not to provoke or participate in disputes, keep themselves separated from the situation when disputes arise. Warn people to control their emotions and maintain the values of open-mindedness, willing to understand, no violence to each other otherwise there will be consequences. (I think mister Leo should be warned)
  • When things come don’t use vocabulary or questioning that represent accusations/ unwilling to understand/ disconnection/ attacks/....
  • Guide closed perspectives and topics in the direction of open-mindedness, it can without imposing new opinions, but keep advocating the background order of open-mindedness over and over, keep understanding each other's point of view, No violence & disrespect.

:)??

The more you try to inflate your ego the more other people will try to deflate it

The more you deflate your ego the more other people will try to inflate it

Humility is power

On 25/01/2023 at 5:26 PM, Leo Gura said:

But I get your point. The key is to be respectful of people, and I have been working on that because a disrespectful attitude is too limited.

On 25/01/2023 at 6:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you want to associate around me, you better be a mature, honest, decent human being who can control him/her self. That's the new standard.

I will also be making an effort to improve my communication with you to rise to the level of maturity, wisdom, and respect that you deserve.

Fuck you.

Stop acting stupid.

You are so stupid it turns.

God cannot help you.

You live like PIGS in your own BULLSHIT!

Any you expect me to give you company? Fuck you.

I could beat you idiots with a crowbar. You are like a pack of degranded dogs lapping up bullshit while eyeing me.

It has almost reached the point where I don't even wanna talk to you.

I JUST WANT TO DIE. Because there is no one here intelligent enough to understand me.

GUYS! Your stupidity will cause me to kill myself. Simply because it is too cringe and I would rather be up in HEAVEN WITH GOD DRINKING AN INFINITE CUP OF TEA.

Stop embarrassing me. I see through every single one of your silly monkey human games.

@Leo Gura

Do I even need to comment?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

17 minutes ago, flowboy said:

@Leo Gura

Do I even need to comment?

Hmm... Leo's tone here sounds much like Luke Belmar.

On 1/30/2023 at 5:19 PM, Revolutionary Think said:

I like this kind of family feel. Like you can call your cousin, nephew, and uncle a schmuck from time to time but, still make jokes with them and not hate them and them not hate you after you did that. :D

I used to tackle my little brother and pin him down..then slowly release a glob of spit from my mouth that would slowly trickle onto his face.  It doesn't mean I didn't love him ?

I think he's still traumatized but that's another matter.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@ivankiss  I know this response may not appear to go directly to your point about presentation, but you may recognize how it does if it is taken in context and follow the effects of it.

When someone's priority is 'truth' and 'understanding' it, whatever they trust to be that 'truth' is what they use to measure everything and everyone with. The confidence that is given to it often dissolves the humility one may have had in searching for it.

If one is searching for 'truth' that implies not having it, so is naturally a humble state of being, then once one trusts their understanding of what they perceive as 'truth' it can erode that humble state of being.

This can effect the behavior of someone in how they interact with others. It is a challenge to remain in the humble state of 'unknowing' as one trusts that they have found, perceive, know and understand the 'truth'.

If one can retain that humility, they are an exception because it's psychologically paradoxical state to be. It's more typical, and justifying to the ego, to just behave as if others are 'dumb' because they don't mirror what one trusts as 'truth'.

I have attempted to connect the dots to explain what I observe about 'truth' seekers, how it can result in dismissive behavior towards others, and hopefully I did well enough in that it makes some sense.

Edited by SOUL

@flowboy holy shit! ahah. i cannot believe ive just read those things. I had to check for myself to make sure they were really said. 

And it just came out of nowhere!!!! unless someone deleted their comment where they were claiming some sort of "monumental" awakening or something but holy shit, it just came out of nowhere. 

wow, i dont even have to say anything about it this time xD 

this whole thread was started to basically address this issue.... wow xD 

Messiah complex 

spiritual ego

pseudo-intellectualism

I don't personally believe those statements but I think a lot of spiritual folks from this forum and AoB believe it.

4 hours ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

Messiah complex 

spiritual ego

pseudo-intellectualism

I don't personally believe those statements but I think a lot of spiritual folks from this forum and AoB believe it.

Just leave then. Nobody is forcing you to be here.

What I'd love for @Leo Gura to understand, is this:

lately he's been losing his patience with people and been rude and abusive.

That can happen to anyone, BUT if you're the leader of a community, and you are structurally rude and abusive to people, then what will happen over time is that ONLY the people willing to tolerate abuse, will stay.

Now you've got a group full of admirers willing to take the abuse every day, hearing how stupid and worthless they are, in exchange for being in the in-group.

And the ones who have some status, will copy that behavior, as well.

I've already seen mods (I won't name names) be very rude, dismissive and ridiculing people, more than ever before.

That's cult dynamics that Leo certainly has said multiple times he wants to absolutely prevent.

So he's shooting himself in the foot here.

Assuming he actually has feet. We've never seen proof of that.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy ya that latest freakout by Leo made me lose interest in not only this forum but even his videos and channel. No teaching is worth getting insulted and degraded for. 

He's so far up his own ass it's not worth even talking to him. 

But for the followers. I hope you guys can see how toxic and lame this is. This isn't leadership, masculinity, or consciousness. Find your own truth guys. Carve your own path. No one is meant to be a follower for life. It's supposed to be a phase, couple years max. 

It's upsetting because Ive always had Leo's back. All these YouTube idiots try to declaim and ridicule him but in all their videos I always thought to myself "they don't get it. They don't understand what Leo is teaching and are way off the mark" but now, there's nothing I can defend. He's just, quite simple, an asshole. Is this what self actualization looks like? Was this the vision Leo? Im sad because I remember the heros journey videos and shit were so inspiring for me to become the best version of myself. And now the guy who inspired that is a fucking dick.

Last thing I'll say is the biggest gains I've made were alone, in silence, without videos or teachers or books. Go within. Get offline. With love I hope you guys find your own ways. And Leo I hope you eventually grow up and become a solid leader for these young asiprants. 

Edited by BlessedLion
Removing

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

ya that latest freakout by Leo made me lose interest in not only this forum but even his videos and channel.

I feel the same lion. He was like a father figure to me. The vision of how humanity can possibly love is what Leo provided to me. I feel regret being on the forum to see such things. It really breaks my heart and mades me weep.

22 hours ago, flowboy said:

What I'd love for @Leo Gura to understand, is this:

lately he's been losing his patience with people and been rude and abusive.

That can happen to anyone, BUT if you're the leader of a community, and you are structurally rude and abusive to people, then what will happen over time is that ONLY the people willing to tolerate abuse, will stay.

Now you've got a group full of admirers willing to take the abuse every day, hearing how stupid and worthless they are, in exchange for being in the in-group.

And the ones who have some status, will copy that behavior, as well.

I've already seen mods (I won't name names) be very rude, dismissive and ridiculing people, more than ever before.

That's cult dynamics that Leo certainly has said multiple times he wants to absolutely prevent.

So he's shooting himself in the foot here.

Assuming he actually has feet. We've never seen proof of that.

Absolutely agree with your thoughts here, I've only returned to this forum recently. Guess I should just stay off this forum.

Alt F4 Delete

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Actually the more I read on this forum the more ridiculous posts I discover where it's clear that the person doesn't even get the basics of Leo's teachings (some of my own posts included lol). 

I'm beginning to grasp where Leo's frustration and inpatience is coming from (although I'm not defending every way he expresses it).

On 1/25/2023 at 0:31 PM, no_name said:

Why are you so misogynistic towards women? What kind of enlightenment do you think women will get to with, for example, being constantly reduced to their looks? What women’s bullshit are you cutting through with that?  

I understand your response to Leo here. He does have some blind spots to address relative to the topic of women and relationships.

And these blindspots do keep him locked into a partially Blue/Orange perspective about male/female relationships… which are somewhat misogynistic by design.

But the thing to recognize here is that you’ve had a strong reaction to him because you believe what he’s saying to some extent.

And you believe him because you are afraid that you will never be truly loved… just lusted after and discarded for ever younger and more attractive women.

And when men make you feel that way, they’re unconsciously trying to make you feel as they feel.

They fear that women will never love them and will always discard them for more masculine men. So, they try to make women feel like they’ll always be discarded and never loved by emphasizing age and looks… which women have little control over.

You see men do this all over the internet… specifically to get women’s goats and to consciously or unconsciously try make us feel inferior.

They feel powerless and ashamed and unworthy of our love. And so they try to make us feel powerless and ashamed and unworthy of their love.

And men who are afflicted by misogyny (which is most men in varying degrees) will try to rationalize away and minimize women’s power to cope with feeling powerless to gain our approval and love.

And this can come off in a very catty and spiteful kind of way.

Leo is no different. He is a man who once felt totally powerless to attract a woman. 

But then he learned how, and wants to close the book and feel like he’s conquered the beast.

But he hasn’t really. And for him to change his perspective to a more developed one, he’d have to really face into the powerlessness that underlies his harshness on this topic.

But that’s for him to work on. You wouldn’t feel so bad if you didn’t have deep levels of internalized misogyny to work on.

Part of you believes in the idea that men are superior and that women are inferior… and that no woman will ever be deemed worthy of love from a man. And that all women except super models are only ever settled for.

And Leo talking about hot women in an objectifying way and framing dating in the way he does (upping men and downing women) triggers the part of you that feels unlovable.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org