ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

True. You cannot force another to change. But you can inspire change. You can set an example. You can demonstrate. You can shed light onto certain things.

Yes, it's all about me and there is no Leo and no community. But also no. That's not the full picture.

At some point you realize that you must stand for something and speak (your) truth. It does not take away from your enlightenment to have an opinion, to have standards and values. In fact, it only compliments it. It's necessary.

And perhaps you are an inspiration to all of us.  But remember, when you watch the videos what you make of Leo is entirely your imagination  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Inliytened1 I said i get it but your notions im lost and that i need to do this and this to become fully developed ,is you being lost into cult like mentality,

I'm trying to help you grow as a person.  What you said above is simply not the case.  To be a man is actually to be sensitive and caring.  And vulnerable.  That is a real man.  We don't want to be that because we are the protectors so we cannot have vulnerability.  But this is an illusion.  Vulnerability is actually what gives us strength. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yeah vurneability is true form of strenght when you think about it,but i dont agree that man is sensitive because it blocks you from being effective and dominating in some endevour .He is caring to the things that he cares about because it serves him , feminine caring where she cares about things which doesnt serve her in most of the cases and is outside of her...

Also there could be said that real man doesnt fit into any category that is described by world notions of what man is because he stays on his own operates on his own design ...

It seems again its on us to develope masculinity in our way but saying what man is could be a deception this is deep stuff i dont know as its for now...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Inliytened1 Yeah vurneability is true form of strenght when you think about it,but i dont agree that man is sensitive because it blocks you from being effective and dominating in some endevour .He is caring to the things that he cares about because it serves him , feminine caring where she cares about things which doesnt serve her in most of the cases and is outside of her...

Also there could be said that real man doesnt fit into any category that is described by world notions of what man is because he stays on his own operates on his own design ...

It seems again its on us to develope masculinity in our way but saying what man is could be a deception this is deep stuff i dont know as its for now...

We must strike a balance.  Finding this balance is what is most challenging.  But one must welcome the challenge with open arms.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@ivankiss i get it, my point was taking care of your bs is the way to uplift the community, its always the ones that wants other to change that they are part of the problem(not saying its you)

I agree. I'm mainly focused on my own shit. Maybe even a bit too much. This thread is not separate from me working my stuff out. It goes hand in hand.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

And perhaps you are an inspiration to all of us.  But remember, when you watch the videos what you make of Leo is entirely your imagination 

Thanks. And yes, true, but also remember that your imagination is very real. If Consciousness is real, everything is. 

That there is an illusion, becomes an illusion itself that has to be let go of, eventually.

@NoSelfSelf Yes, going out alone is masculine. But, a Buddha has the compassion and integral thinking that is archetypal of feminine cognition and being. To unify, to feel, to self reflect is feminine. 

Rarely is anything or anyone purely feminine or masculine they are two sides of a coin. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

. And yes, true, but also remember that your imagination is very real

Indeed. When you want it to be. Ultimately everything Is in your head and you create your own reality.   You create this reality. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

46 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

As a male you will be handed the male ego.  So welcome to that.   But as you grow the key is learn that there is another side or perspective to things.  If you will.  It is a more sensitive perspective. It is this that you must tap into to become more well rounded.

Definitely.  I'm a girl.  I have to tap into my more masculine side.  And I applaud the feminine in this thread who did just that.  It's not easy.  There is a place and time for both the masculine and feminine and I have seen both on this forum.  It's beautiful when the feminine moves forward, it's subtle, almost invisible.   Hopefully I don't get banned for this.

Edited by Kore

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Indeed. When you want it to be. Ultimately everything Is in your head and you create your own reality.   You create this reality. 

Going full circle is funny. What was once real was recognized as an illusion, which was then recognized as real. The real real xD

4 minutes ago, Kore said:

Definitely.  I'm a girl.  I have to tap into my more masculine side.  And I applaud the feminine in this thread who did just that.  It's not easy.  There is a place and time for both the masculine and feminine and I have seen both on this forum.  It's beautiful when the feminine moves forward, it's subtle, almost invisible.   Hopefully I don't get banned for this.

That's awesome. Thanks for participating.   You're fine.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 1/25/2023 at 2:04 PM, spiritual memes said:

Also its funny people think we're a cult considering the amount we disagree with and roast Leo. 

I'm glad we can criticize him and he does admit to his faults. If that didn't happen then we would be a cult. So yes it's a very good thing we're not. 

48 minutes ago, Revolutionary Think said:

I'm glad we can criticize him and he does admit to his faults. If that didn't happen then we would be a cult. So yes it's a very good thing we're not. 

We're a family here.  The work being done here is earth shattering..   You will not find anything anywhere on the internet like what is being put out here.  You guys have stumbled onto a gold mine and i highly suggest you take advantage of it.  The material here will help you become a better person and will also bring you to God.  If you have an open mind.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 1/27/2023 at 6:01 AM, Inliytened1 said:

You can have amazing work and still be a shitty person.   This is on full display here 

How are you a mod? Hahah

So many ungrateful people here. Humans are so fucking ungrateful that it even hurts.

Leo is not perfect, but he is the most sophisticated person I have ever met. I'm extremely grateful for his work. It changed my life completely.

I feel like a privileged person to have access to his teachings tbh.

@BlessedLion I sense he feels ambivalent 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Tudo said:

So many ungrateful people here. Humans are so fucking ungrateful that it even hurts.

Leo is not perfect, but he is the most sophisticated person I have ever met. I'm extremely grateful for his work. It changed my life completely.

I feel like a privileged person to have access to his teachings tbh.

So you feel special to have stumbled across these 'teachings', that's cool... now, what's next? Have you had a taste of the opposite of a "person", however "sophisticated" that person may be?

On 1/27/2023 at 10:48 AM, Inliytened1 said:

We're a family here.

I like this kind of family feel. Like you can call your cousin, nephew, and uncle a schmuck from time to time but, still make jokes with them and not hate them and them not hate you after you did that. :D

Leo says he is the "only one" who has been "here"...

God specifically "told him" that everybody who follows buddhism is a "complete idiot"

Leo says:

"I JUST WANT TO DIE. Because there is no one intelligent enough here to understand me."

To me this doesn't sound like intelligence.

This sounds like insanity.

I'll leave it at that. Let me know what you think about this.

Screenshot (1136).png

Screenshot (1137).png

@Michael Jackson dude you are cherrypicking statements and bring this complete out of context. You even not explained in what context he said that. 

And you even started an extra thread for this and double Post here, as a mod this is extra work to clear things up. I would rather ask you, Are you mentally ok?