ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

The domains of Consciousness and personality are separate, for sure. But, the domains of personality and being a spiritual teacher, i.e. a teacher of Consciousness? Not so much. 

Yes.  Very much so.  This is a key mistake because character development is extremely vital.  Other wise your words are empty. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Leo has taught me so much about character development you guys. 

I have a suspicion many of you don’t watch his videos in full or regularly as they come out.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Inliytened1 Depth of thinking...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I get it. If you're numbed out and disconnected from your heart, you need to poke and be poked in order to feel a little something. A lot of you guys understand all this stuff intellectually, but are light years away from actually standing in that truth. 

You think saying every sick nonsense that comes to your mind is freedom? You are so lost it hurts to watch. Real freedom is knowing that you could be any which way, but still choosing the high road. Choosing integrity, respect, humility, etc. 

It could be argued that examples like this are equally as valuable and useful because they show us all precisely how not to be and what enlightenment and God-realization is not.

Honestly, I care about all this stuff because I am a part of this community, and I often feel ashamed to say that out loud. I'm suggesting things should be improved so that the general image of this community could become of a higher quality. I don't want to be a part of the sickness. 

I know the door is always open, and I did take a few longer breaks from this place when it became a bit too fucked up. But I still see a lot of value in it and I'd really like to see improvement. I know it won't happen over night, but I truly hope things will get better and not worse. 

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss what you talking about is being more open to femininity this is all ultra feminine approach, thats why there is problem here, i dont see how being more feminine is going towards freedom ,only man can be truly free that's mybe why Buddha didnt want women around...im not saying its bad and that woman cant be free its just less likely...interesting topic this is my opinion and taboo all around...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf It is about the integration of both the feminine and masculine - if you will. It's not one or the other. 

The masculine eliminates, transcends, overcomes, and rises to the challenge. The feminine includes, accepts, nurtures and holds space. Both must awaken in a single being.

@ivankiss Yeah and your feminine side is in the drivers seat like most of us here..

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf How so? I'd say this thread is a rather masculine approach to things. I'm calling you all out on your bullshit, Leo included. But I am pointing towards the suppression and disrespect towards the feminine side - if you will. There is a general imbalance, evident on this forum and elsewhere. It's just a matter of observation.

@ivankiss You are saying i feel alot,you saying i care alot,affected by what someone is saying on the internet,having triggered threads...calling everyone out on bullshit not yourself...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I am well aware of my own bullshit and I already mentioned that in this thread.

I also clarified just a few posts ago why I give a shit about this. I don't want to be a part of a toxic community. Some bullshit will always be there, I understand that. But there's quite a lot of bullshit going on here. It kinda ruins the good side of it.

My feelings are not hurt by Leo being a dick. Far from it. Sometimes I find it quite entertaining. Doesn't mean it's right though. It's a bad look and a bad example, overall. It's immature and far from light.

Edited by ivankiss

I don't see how being aggressive translates whatsoever into getting the truth across. Simply saying things is enough. If you're correct and talking to someone open-minded, that person will hear you and absorb what you're saying. If the person is stubborn, stupid, low conscience, and biased, you can be as soft or as hard as you want. You're stabbing the sky and frustrating yourself because it isn't getting hurt. If truth is your concern, state it and it'll reach those who are also concerned with it.

53 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@ivankiss what you talking about is being more open to femininity this is all ultra feminine approach, thats why there is problem here, i dont see how being more feminine is going towards freedom ,only man can be truly free that's mybe why Buddha didnt want women around...im not saying its bad and that woman cant be free its just less likely...interesting topic this is my opinion and taboo all around...

Then you are lost perhaps more lost than Leo.  It is about the unification of the feminine and the masculine. It doesnt bring you freedom it is about developing yourself fully. If you want to be one sided go for it, 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Buddha had to leave to focus on his work to gain understanding. Not like he had the internet and could just kick back in the palace. He went out to find the light. 

That being said, to be a Buddha is to be feminine in many ways.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

Buddha had to leave to focus on his to gain understanding. Not he had the internet and could just kick back in the palace. He went out to find the light. 

That being said, to be a Buddha is to be feminine in many ways.

Buddha is imaginary.  He doesn't exist.  He's a made up story in your mind.   Put that to rest.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I know that brother. 
But, blaming or claiming feminine qualities to be antithetical to being a Buddha is not correct. Though, generally many of them are historically men.

◭"89"

41 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@NoSelfSelf I am well aware of my own bullshit and I already mentioned that in this thread.

I also clarified just a few posts ago why I give a shit about this. I don't want to be a part of a toxic community. Some bullshit will always be there, I understand that. But there's quite a lot of bullshit going on here. It kinda ruins the good side of it.

My feelings are not hurt by Leo being a dick. Far from it. Sometimes I find it quite entertaining. Doesn't mean it's right though. It's a bad look and a bad example, overall. It's immature and far from light.

Still I bring you back to my original post.  It is about you not him.  Ultimately you will not be able to change others.  The only person you can change is yourself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@NoSelfSelf It is about the integration of both the feminine and masculine - if you will. It's not one or the other. 

The masculine eliminates, transcends, overcomes, and rises to the challenge. The feminine includes, accepts, nurtures and holds space. Both must awaken in a single being.

In my experience, there is a cycle of 'imbalance' and 'balance'.  During the imbalance people (especially feminine) lead with the masculine.  The masculine helps to settle energies, as well as the feminine. 

Just now, Kore said:

In my experience, there is a cycle of 'imbalance' and 'balance'.  During the imbalance people (especially feminine) lead with the masculine.  The masculine helps to settle energies, as well as the feminine. 

As a male you will be handed the male ego.  So welcome to that.   But as you grow the key is learn that there is another side or perspective to things.  If you will.  It is a more sensitive perspective. It is this that you must tap into to become more well rounded.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Still I bring you back to my original post.  It is about you not him.  Ultimately you will not be able to change ofhers.  The only person you can change is yourself.

True. You cannot force another to change. But you can inspire change. You can set an example. You can demonstrate. You can shed light onto certain things.

Yes, it's all about me and there is no Leo and no community. But also no. That's not the full picture.

At some point you realize that you must stand for something and speak (your) truth. It does not take away from your enlightenment to have an opinion, to have standards and values. In fact, it only compliments it. It's necessary.

@ivankiss i get it, my point was taking care of your bs is the way to uplift the community, its always the ones that wants other to change that they are part of the problem(not saying its you)

@Thought Art Going out alone for yourself is true masculinity i dont know where you get that feminine is going alone...

@Inliytened1 I said i get it but your notions im lost and that i need to do this and this to become fully developed ,is you being lost into cult like mentality, im the creator of my development...fully developed or higher developed is only for people when they are lost and need to guide themselves by the notions of somebody else so thats irony...also englightment teached in a way that works for everyone the same way is bs which you now try to put here...its so easy to point fingers at others not at yourself(myself ofcourse)

It's you.

Now fight.