ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you see... there is where we sort the wheat from the chaff.

Let's see.

Let's see who's intelligent here.

Lol.  You don't even know how to play Chess.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I guess I shouldn't care and just let him evolve as he must.

Probably, yea.

Anyway you seem like a nice dude most of the time, and I don't think we will agree on this matter. So I'm sorry if I have said anything hurtful. A lot of people have ganged up on you here and I know that can be painful to deal with. So I'm sorry for any contributions to that I may have made. I wish you the best, but I don't think there's much more value to come from discussion here anyway.

Woah... It’s kinda hurt to see quarrels like this. Down to the dead symbols. It is exactly what toxic people say. When people's values become convergent, when people reach a certain level of cognition, is it necessary to use this kind of old raw ways in order to make progress? ...................................is this the only way to talk now?

5 minutes ago, something_else said:

Probably, yea.

Anyway you seem like a nice dude most of the time, and I don't think we will agree on this matter. So I'm sorry if I have said anything hurtful. A lot of people have ganged up on you here and I know that can be painful to deal with. So I'm sorry for any contributions to that I may have made. I wish you the best, but I don't think there's much more value to come from discussion here anyway.

I see a person blinded by the teacher filter.  To break out of this is liberating. Im sure Leo's teachings have changed your life for the better but that doesn't mean he isn't all fucked up as an individual.   And that is worth pointing out 

Honestly since Solipsism is ultimately true it's just entertainment.  He knows it and u know it.  He knows it because I am imagining he does. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura Can you keep the destructive stuff in the consciousness section? This section is supposed to be practical and constructive. We need that balance.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Leo Gura Can you keep the destructive stuff in the consciousness section? This section is supposed to be practical and constructive. We need that balance.

I think it was me that was dropping bombs.   Do you see any issue with this?  You've been a long time subscriber and I kind of like you.  Besides - I kept you around after the crash where you had been banned.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura
Didn't post anything for quite a long time but now I can't hold it back anymore!
Thanks man!!!! I'm so fucking happy to have someone like you as a kind of role model/teacher/whatever. I really appreciate your teaching style, I know I'm playing all these games with myself but it's hard to find anyone who doesn't constantly subtly crave for recognition, approval and love, someone who is willing to shit on everything I cling to in order to show me what's left of my so-called reality-fantasy.
When I read your answers in the thread I can see your humbleness, the strategy behind the arrogance. I only didn't completely understand why you are telling people they're playing games since you are the only one playing games with yourself here. But that again may be the game I play with myself probalby... Anyways, please don't lose faith in yourSelf, there are people, and maybe only one who is willing to follow the path of not following anyone in order to cut through all the human bullshit. I recognize your development, I love your extra-arrogant shitting on my beliefs-stlye, I love your humble patience with stubborn donkeys, I love the fact you monetize just a very fair little bit, that you don't cult-style, permit and listen to criticism, go your very unique way! Thanks man, really appreciate it!!! I have my own criticism, don't resonate with everything you teach/say, but that's another story.
Just a big thank you and maybe motivational support to contrast all the disappointing misunderstandings <3

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I think it was me that was dropping bombs.   Do you see any issue with this?  You've been a long time subscriber and I kind of like you.  Besides - I kept you around after the crash where you had been banned.  

@Gesundheit2 The cat has your tongue.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It seems that a lot of people here might probably migrate to Actuality of Being in the near future ?

15 minutes ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

It seems that a lot of people here might probably migrate to Actuality of Being in the near future ?

Why?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

yikes this is what I was talking about. These crazy egotistical rants are going to drive people away. I know Leo doesn't give a shit but ultimately this kind of shit will stunt the growth of humanity's awakening.

3 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

yikes this is what I was talking about. These crazy egotistical rants are going to drive people away. I know Leo doesn't give a shit but ultimately this kind of shit will stunt the growth of humanity's awakening.

Nobody gives a shit. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why?

Because this reminds me of the Nahm situation a lot. You keep undermining Leo's authority here, so what guarantees your place at this forum?

1 minute ago, spiritual memes said:

dude i was talking about Leo's rant

Oh ok.  Do you agree with what I was saying?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@roopepa Hey man, I understand you went through a hard time. Best wishes. Go do what make you feel well.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, TheGreekSeeker said:

Because this reminds me of the Nahm situation a lot. You keep undermining Leo's authority here, so what guarantees your place at this forum?

We talked.   I support his work entirely. His work can and will lead you to awakening.  So I'm good with that.  Where I want to see improvement is this attitude towards women.  What are your thoughts? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Oh ok.  Do you agree with what I was saying?

Kind of. I think Leo's views on women and dating are a bit toxic but I also think no_name was overreacting in this case.

My main criticism of Leo is his ego and arrogant style of communication. He claims its because he's trying to enlighten us but all its doing is making the community more toxic. Dude clearly has more work to do. Unfortunately for Leo, the work doesn't involve psychedelics.

1 minute ago, spiritual memes said:

Kind of. I think Leo's views on women and dating are a bit toxic but I also think no_name was overreacting in this case.

My main criticism of Leo is his ego and arrogant style of communication. He claims its because he's trying to enlighten us but all its doing is making the community more toxic. Dude clearly has more work to do. Unfortunately for Leo, the work doesn't involve psychedelics.

Amazing take.  To me you are spot on.  And well, he is trying to enlighten you.  But arrogance only goes so far.  You see where it gets you with women.   Women like confidence but they dont like assholes.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.