Who is more enlightened?

"Getting rid of your ego is the greatest ego trip." - Alan Watts

I am the least enlightenment 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Inliytened1 am I a good boi too?

You're awesome ?

But where the hell have you been hiding? 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Good points!

I think it's necessary to strike a proper balance between arrogance and humility. I can be arrogant with people in real life and I believe what they're saying less and less (of course I still love many of them) which has been advantageous to my journey (at least that's what I notice) but I'm humbled by Leo ;)

Being a bit arrogant isn't bad. Unless You're talking to someone clearly wiser than You - then it's stupid.

It's definitely about balance.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Space said:

Not at all. Most teachers have a very small % of 'successfull' students, in pretty much any field or domain. Yea it varies a bit, but generally speaking the vast majority of people, 99.99% of people that watch Leo will not be 'successfull'. Particularly in spiritual domains! The vast majority of people who have taken Leo's LP course will not have developed a strong robust career. Same with any course, teaching, university course, whatever.

What is not obvious to most is that the 'successful' students, those that have realised some of the same truths as Leo, do not need to speak about it and mostly keep themselves to themselves. I consider myself one of them, but even saying that will be interpreted as arrogance or even a dogmatic blind follower. I disagree with Leo on many things, yet I have realised some of the things he points people towards. And I do not speak about them because I don't feel like I need to. 

Obviously not all the people will get to reach a super “high” degree of enlightenment. He claims no one on this forum understands what consciousness is at all though.

B78E6A4A-1FBE-4127-80C9-033E5B978E6D.jpeg

He also claims only a handful of people in the whole planet will understand his teachings 

BB2B7B58-BAFB-4395-AF67-58FB0B168FE3.jpeg

Do you consider yourself to be one of the 5 people he is referring to? Because he clearly thinks you’re not one of them. 

Let’s do the math. Out of at least a 1,000,000 of his followers, only 5 will understand him at some point in the future. That is 0.0005%. The rest 999,995 (99.9995%) of you are just a bunch of clapping monkeys blindly following him. Like Christians follow Jesus, Muslims follow prophet Mohamed, etc. You are following a teaching you will never understand. How is this different from being a religious fanatic? 

You guys are so brainwashed at this point you read right through the literal context of the things he is saying. He has done such a great job at gaslighting you, you are basically programmed to gaslight yourself at this point.

@Ulax is using “brainwashed” allowed on this forum? Or is it also inflammatory? Sorry, but I don’t know what word to use instead of brainwashed in this context and I think it’s an adjective that is civil to use. 

Also @Ulax he himself used the phrase “clapping monkeys” in the forum before, one of the great things I learned from him I guess, so can I use it in this thread too? 

Edited by no_name

@no_name who are you? Do you have a you tube following? I only ask becsuse you are far too intelligent to be toying around here with us

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, no_name said:

Obviously not all the people will get to reach a super “high” degree of enlightenment. He claims no one on this forum understands what consciousness is at all though.

B78E6A4A-1FBE-4127-80C9-033E5B978E6D.jpeg

He also claims only a handful of people in the whole planet will understand his teachings 

BB2B7B58-BAFB-4395-AF67-58FB0B168FE3.jpeg

Do you consider yourself to be one of the 5 people he is referring to? Because he clearly thinks you’re not one of them. 

Let’s do the math. Out of at least a 1,000,000 of his followers, only 5 will understand him at some point in the future. That is 0.0005%. The rest 999,995 (99.9995%) of you are just a bunch of clapping monkeys blindly following him. Like Christians follow Jesus, Muslims follow prophet Mohamed, etc. You are following a teaching you will never understand. How is this different from being a religious fanatic? 

You guys are so brainwashed at this point you read right through the literal context of the things he is saying. He has done such a great job at gaslighting you, you are basically programmed to gaslight yourself at this point.

@Ulax is using “brainwashed” allowed on this forum? Or is it also inflammatory? Sorry, but I don’t know what word to use instead of brainwashed in this context and I think it’s an adjective that is civil to use. 

Also @Ulax he himself used the phrase “clapping monkeys” in the forum before, one of the great things I learned from him I guess, so can I use it in this thread too? 

@no_name Please discuss these matters you tagged about with a moderator, either myself or others, via PM

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

I don't buy that other teachers just give you lovey dovey platitudes, this might be the case in the new age community but I think teachers who are considered higher level such as Mooji or Rupert Spira definitely don't do this. 

Sometimes there's almost like an exasperation of 'why don't you get this' but I think what shines through with them is their compassion which you really feel. I'm not saying Leo isn't compassionate, but it doesn't really come through in his teachings. Also there is a certain arrogance I feel Leo has in comparison to these other teachers, as he's said this could be just for effect but either way, the other teachers have a certain lightness to their energy whereas Leo's is a bit heavier. I guess you could put this down to either personality or just that maybe they are just further developed, which would also make sense in terms of the age difference. 

But I appreciate what Leo does and I think its interesting to have the kind in depth, analytical takes that he does, I just don't think the all knowing teacher persona comes across that well. 

7 minutes ago, Consept said:

I don't buy that other teachers just give you lovey dovey platitudes, this might be the case in the new .

The lack of humility In a teacher is a big red flag that they themselves are not at a level where they should be giving back.  You cannot give back out of arrogance because then the giving back is about you.  It is selfishness.  Most teachers are highly selfish.   They don't teach for the student.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Consept said:

I don't buy that other teachers just give you lovey dovey platitudes, this might be the case in the new age community but I think teachers who are considered higher level such as Mooji or Rupert Spira definitely don't do this. 

I actually remember watching a video of Mooji where he was in a grumpy mood and telling all his followers how annoyed he is, to have to wait for them to awaken and to understand what he is teaching :'D

I remember reading in Thick Face Black Heart, the author talks about how people think Enlightened people should be passive, soft and humble when in actuality they can come off as arrogant, and even aggressive at times. People have fantasy.

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I remember reading in Thick Face Black Heart, the author talks about how people think Enlightened people should be passive, soft and humble when in actuality they can come off as arrogant, and even aggressive at times. People have fantasy.

There is no one way to be.  That would be limitation.  But in general, the way is through Love and humility.   This will shine the light on Truth.  Arrogance and selfishness will not turn on your heartlight. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

People who’ve had enlightenment experience sure can be whatever.

We are talking about the most enlightened person on earth here though, so enlightened, that at most only 1 other human on earth may potentially fully understand his teachings. 

0CD936EA-AF4A-47B9-94EE-425655BA58AC.jpeg

Edited by no_name

@Inliytened1 I find humility in his videos 

but I also see someone who worked hard

◭"89"

@no_name You are so stupid it hurts.

But keep going. Make a fool of yourself.

You think you are humble? You more arrogant than me. How dare you think for one second you are more conscious than me.

You have to clue what Consciousness is!

You are utterly full of shit. And I see through all of your games. The only reason I allow you here is out of LOVE. But you are too stupid to see the LOVE I gave you.

And when you finally realize this, it will KILL YOU!

Do not think for one second you understand me.

The LOVE I gave you was impossible.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You think you are humble? You more arrogant than me. How dare you think for one second you are more conscious than me.

You are utterly full of shit. And I see through all of your games!

This is gaslighting.  Where is she stupid?  Because she pointed out where you are lost in group think on women?  I think not.  Stop being stupid yourself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are utterly full of shit. And I see through all of your games. The only reason I allow you hear is out of LOVE.

What’s with the lashing out and the personal attacks? 

I never claimed to be anything at all. None of this is about me.

I would assume the most enlightened person on earth would want to address the arguments and not the character of the person making the arguments.

And then people are surprised this forum is a shit show.

Edited by no_name

2 minutes ago, no_name said:

I never claimed to be anything at all. In fact this is not about me.

It's all about you.

You are so full of shit :D

The only thing you're doing here is illusion.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is gaslighting.  Where is she stupid?  Because she pointed out where you are lost in group think on women?  I think not.  Stop being stupid yourself.

Pipe down.

I am saying things beyond your current capacity to understand.

Do not think you are above me.