ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is where you go into La la land...

Yes they do. You are not above everyone in your level of consciousness  in fact you may be below some.

I understand many of you feel that way. But my claim stands. You can gripe about it all you want and call me whatever names you want, and come up with whatever stories you want about why I am so insistent, but it doesn't change the case of the matter.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't understand what I am teaching, at all. You are lost in pleasant spiritual fantasies. And I will certainly point that out to if you hang around me.

This is a dangerous assumption.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is a dangerous assumption.

Or the opposite is.

I am going to teacher whatever I have become conscious of, and it's as simple as that.

Frankly, this kind of closemindedness makes me not even want to teach you guys. I can go off and hoard all this understanding just for myself and be happier than ever. And no humans will ever know. It will be your loss, not mine.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or the opposite is.

I am going to teacher whatever I have become conscious of, and it's as simple as that.

Frankly, this kind of closemindedness makes me not even want to teach you guys. I can go off and hoard all this understanding just for myself and be happier than ever. And no humans will ever know. It will be your loss, not mine.

You have released enough metaphysical content for a lifetime and that's great.  But don't lose yourself in that.  This "you guys" mentality is what needs to change.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you disagree with my core teachings then you should not be here.

Is your core teaching that you have reached the level of enlightenment that no one will ever reach? 

Edited by no_name

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think people can discover it for themselves with meditation/psychedelics. You’re not unique in taking psychedelics and seeing stuff. You can’t reason out and logically explain enlightenment anyways, people need to experience it for themselves. 

What you’re teaching at this point is just your biases. 

Edited by no_name

17 minutes ago, no_name said:

I think people can discover it for themselves with meditation/psychedelics. You’re not unique in taking psychedelics and seeing stuff. You can’t reason out and logically explain enlightenment anyways, people need to experience it for themselves. 

What you’re teaching at this point is just your biases. 

Don't bust his bubble too much ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@no_name and what are you teaching? Have you done anything worthwhile in your life yourself or is shitting on other people the only thing that you are good at? 

When was the last time you posted something on this forum that didn't create a tonn of drama, arguments, and complaining about other people?

@Inliytened1 and what about you? I suppose you think that you are very wise and enlightened. But real spiritual teachers don't spend their time on someone else's forum, criticizing other people. They do their own work.

What work have you done? Leo has thousands of hours of exceptional content to back up what he is saying. What have you got? Why should anyone listen to you instead of him?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody on this forum understands that Consciousness is. You think I'm kidding. I am not.

If that’s true, wouldn’t it just prove that you’re a really sh*tty teacher? Wouldn’t a great teacher have lots of successful students? 

5 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@no_name and what are you teaching? Have you done anything worthwhile in your life yourself or is shitting on other people the only thing that you are good at? 

When was the last time you posted something on this forum that didn't create a tonn of drama, arguments, and complaining about other people?

@Inliytened1 and what about you? I suppose you think that you are very wise and enlightened. But real spiritual teachers don't spend their time on someone else's forum, criticizing other people. They do their own work.

?

Oh really now.  Is that an Absolute for the enlightened one? That he may not traverse the forum of another? I would think again.   If it is the enlightened one's dream then he can do whatever he damn well pleases.  This was a weak attempt at gaslighting.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Oh really now.  Is that an Absolute for the enlightened one? That he may not traverse the forum of another? I would think again.   If it is the enlightened one's dream then he can do whatever he damn well pleases.  This was a weak attempt at gaslighting.  

Your behavior is extremely petty, that's all. It is easier to critize than to create something on your own. 

Please remind me, what other great spiritual teacher focused more on criticizing others than on his own work?  Any examples?

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

Your behavior is extremely petty, that's all. It is easier to critize than to create something on your own. 

Please remind me, what other great spiritual teacher focused more on criticizing others than on his own work?  Any examples?

You forget the end goal.  It is to help Leo become a better person.   I don't have to do that.  I want to, for some weird reason.  Perhaps it is because of his unselfishness when it comes to teaching.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Something Funny you are such a lost fanboy of Leo and so entrenched in your believes, you’re not at all different from an extremist religious person. 

Edited by no_name

4 minutes ago, no_name said:

@Something Funny you are such a lost fanboy of Leo and so entrenched in your believes, you’re not at all different from an extremist religious person. 

We have a lot of fanboys here.  ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

What work have you done? Leo has thousands of hours of exceptional content to back up what he is saying. What have you got? Why should anyone listen to you instead of him?

I don’t have enough narcissism and grandiosity to do a few psychedelic trips and then claim I am the only person alive to discover the truth.

Also, sheep will always need someone to follow and to tell them what to do. That’s why religions were created. Some people just need to have someone to idolize at all times, otherwise their world collapses.

No one is telling you to listen to us. But please stop engaging with me. I’ve asked you too many times, you have these emotional outbursts that I don’t want to deal with. 

This is again your moralization talking. Why do you assume that my goal is to post quality stuff on this forum to improve other people’s lives? Maybe I don’t want to do that. Maybe I don’t want to collect brownie points on this forum and couldn’t care less what you or others think of me.

Is everyone supposed to live their life the way you think is the right way to live? To post on this forum the only right way you want them to post? Don’t you see a huge stage blue moralization trip you constantly go to? You don’t do this and that and so you can’t be right. 

Do you understand how exhausting your “you should” and “you shouldn’t” are? 

Edited by no_name

@Inliytened1 oh right, that's what your end goal is...

I wonder if you genuinely believe it, lol.

If you really cared about helping Leo with anything, you would have PMed him and tried to have a genuine  respectful discussion with him. That would be a decent thing to do.

Instead you decided to start making weird mock comments and critique him indirectly by responding to other people.

Dude has an ego problem in the worst way because he doesn't have traditional good looks and can't get women without getting help.  So he tries to control this way.

In what world is the above considered an okay thing to say when you are trying to help someone???

1 minute ago, no_name said:

I don’t have enough narcissism and grandiosity to do a few psychedelic trips and then claim I am the only person alive to discover the truth.

Also, sheep will always need someone to follow and to tell them what to do. That’s why religions were created. Some people just need to have someone to idolize at all times, otherwise their world collapses.

No one is telling you to listen to us. But please stop engaging with me. I’ve asked you too many times, you have these emotional outbursts that I don’t want to deal with.

Seems like this is on you bud.  Just an outsider looking in 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Inliytened1 oh right, that's what your end goal is...

I wonder if you genuinely believe it, lol.

If you really cared about helping Leo with anything, you would have PMed him and tried to have a genuine  respectful discussion with him. That would be a decent thing to do.

Instead you decided to start making weird mock comments and critique him indirectly by responding to other people.

Dude has an ego problem in the worst way because he doesn't have traditional good looks and can't get women without getting help.  So he tries to control this way.

In what world is the above considered an okay thing to say when you are trying to help someone???

We have been PM'ng for the past day.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@no_name you are the one who tagged me in the first place and called me names, so no deal with it.

1 minute ago, no_name said:

Sure but have you done anything worthwhile at all in your life? I am not necessarily talking about becoming an online guru. Anything at all? 

You are 30+ years old. You are very emotional mature and intelligent compared to the rest of us, like you like to point out all the time. So do you contribute to the world in any positive creative way? Do you have any geniine passions? A life purpose?

Where does all this intelligence and independence of yours shows besides shitting on other people?

And once again I am asking you, when was the last time you posted something that didn't involve a tonn of drama, arguments, and complaining about others?

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@no_name you are the one who tagged me in the first place and called me names, so no deal with it.

Sure but have you done anything worthwhile at all in your life? I am not necessarily talking about becoming an online guru. Anything at all? 

You are 30+ years old. You are very emotional mature and intelligent compared to the rest of us, like you like to point out all the time. So do you contribute to the world in any positive creative way? Do you have any geniine passions? A life purpose?

Where does all this intelligence and independence of yours shows besides shitting on other people?

And once again I am asking you, when was the last time you posted something that didn't involve a tonn of drama, arguments, and complaining about others?

This is gaslighting.  Stop it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.