ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, no_name said:

Exactly, and because they need a shoulder to cry on/someone else to pay attention to them.

Not all women are broken, needy victims. I think that’s an unfair over generalization. 

People enjoy each other’s company. 

I think many women are interested in casual sex, I had direct experience of this in university. There was lots of fun casual sex and fun being had. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

24 minutes ago, something_else said:

That seems a tad extreme, but you can just leave if this forum doesn’t resonate with you

There are parts of it I don’t like too, but expecting perfection from an online forum is kind of unfair in my opinion. Same goes for expecting perfection from a teacher

Wanting someone to be cancelled is just a desire for revenge and to cause pain and harm to another, which seems a bit much of a punishment for subtle misogyny

Again, this is not about the forum for me. There are some people on the forum I really like, and I don’t even go here unless I need something. 

If I claim to be a surgeon, but I am a garbage truck driver, and I have all these people come to me for my surgical services, trusting me with their lives - should I be held responsible for false advertisement? There’s even laws against that.

How is this different? 

Edited by no_name

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

Idk, my experience in the world pretty starkly contradicts this statement

And so do statistics. The average body count in western countries like the UK or the US is estimated around 10, some estimates as high as 14. For BOTH sexes.

14 long term relationships for the average woman, or man, seems very unlikely. Which means a lot of casual sex is being had by lots of members of both sexes.

What is the age of people at which this statistics what measured?

I know lots of women who by the time they are 30 have slept with 10+ guys. And yes, I know it will seem crazy to you, but practically with all these guys they thought they will be together forever :) 

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The only reason that is is if they are attached to someone else or interested in someone  else.  That is the only reason they will do that.

Exactly, and because they need a shoulder to cry on/someone else to pay attention to them while they are, for example, hurting.

Women only want casual sex when they’re already attached to someone else, or as a shoulder to cry on? What? I don’t understand where that idea comes from, or at least I can’t follow the logic of it. It sounds like it’s based in trauma, or a limited sample of women to me.

My experience in the world very starkly contradicts what both of you are saying, so I have to trust that over what you say.

I think I’m done here, I’ve said all I want to say. I wish you the best.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1 Hey, I don’t think so. Men and women can enjoy sharing a night together. Clubs, parties and enjoy sex with people can be a fun night. 

Just because it's fun doesn't mean it's good for her.

One night stands hurt women. Whether they're aware of it or not is another issue.

35% regret it. Compared to 20% of men. And considering the fact that most people live in denial about how they actually feel deep down, that number is much higher.

Trauma and self destructive tendencies will make a woman get into these situations where she's essentially pumped and dumped. But a highly conscious man won't exploit that.

Answering the original OP, I understand his point, for now I don’t find a lot of problem with Leo’s teachings. I think it comes SUPER handy nowadays having Leo’s Actualized Clip Channel which is what I send for now to new people before go full blast with his hourly content which I still enjoy. (Shoutout to his editor! Lol)

If I find myself being arrogant let’s said as a Art teacher or any situation, I’m aware it has to do with something else going on in my life, maybe I’m not accepting something either from me or situation, I might feel stress about something, maybe I need to let go something that is not letting me enjoy my passion at best and enjoy myself better, etc. Instead maybe of doing more substances (assuming if that is what you’re doing idk, not of my biz), work on what I said which is basically “human level stuff”. I been on both scenarios where I did a couple of trips and still wasn’t helping so, contemplate on what casual actually human thing you gotta change.

Responding to the recent off topic on this thread, I’m impress by some people discussing if having casual sex is a bad thing or what hehe, as if you knew EVERYONE in the world. Is not rocket science imo, some people like it, some don’t. Depending your maturity and maybe age, you’ll want to experiment with casual hookup and if you really feel committed/ready then go for a long term, you can agree to disagree easily. Both takes will have their pros and cons. 

Edited by Juan

5 hours ago, no_name said:

The problem with Leo goes deeper than that. I don’t think it’s his following, or that banning anyone would solve the issue. 

I personally think Leo should be cancelled because he is pretending to be someone he is not. 

Go feminism. I don't think you should cancel people you have absolutely nothing against. And people will believe you for it. Cuz that's how brainwashed everyone is. Girl-power. 

What's the sin? Making content geared towards young men. Why is that a sin? Cuz young men don't deserve shit. And they should die in hell. Heck, they shouldn't even exist! 

Edited by Ulax
Edited for inflammatory

This might be a bad take of mine and you’re welcome to disagree and correct me: I never been on Las Vegas which is where I understand Leo still lives, but does the environment actually could influence that much too? I point this out cuz when I visit other places like New York, I see people’s attitudes WAY different from where I live where we tend to have more trees, nature eyesight going on, etc.

My question is if being on a let’s said loudly place (again idk how Vegas is), where egotistical tendencies are strong could actually affect someones attitude? Maybe Leo is actually on a silent place of Vegas and he is def chill, but I point this out cuz it seems clear for me that the environment could influence a lot how someone behaves (I did a experiment living a couple of days in a nature spot up in the mountains and I could see clearly the contrast when you go back to the urban area). 

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@no_name You deserve to be banned for falsely accusing a good man. So, thank your lucky stars that the people here are being really nice to you. 

I mean this is exactly why people say this is a religious cult ? I probably deserve to be stoned to death too ? 

@mr_engineer @no_name Both of you, stop making inflammatory remarks against each other, please.

You can make your points, but stop making personal attacks and jibes at each other. If you think another user's comments cross the line, report them please. 

Thank you.

Please PM me or another mod for further clarification or to sort out further differences. Threads are not the place to do this.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Let people express their opinions about me without attacking them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Let people express their opinions about me without attacking them.

'I think Leo should be cancelled for this thing that I have no proof for'. Does this also pass? What comes next? 'I think Leo should be shot for this thing that I have no proof for'?! 

The whole Andrew Tate phenomenon has totally rotted the minds of feminists and now, they're out to get anyone who teaches young men how to date. 

To say that, is to openly hate on you. You should not allow this here. My 2 cents. This is not 'constructive criticism', before someone points at the title of the thread. 

In such a situation, young men have to defend you. I'm doing my part. I give you permission to ban her. The rest is upto you. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer Dude, you are hung up on this feminism thing. Let it go. You are stucking is an ideological trap.

If she wants to say I should be cancelled, let her say it.

Learn to take the higher ground.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mr_engineer Dude, you are hung up on this feminism thing. Let it go. You are stucking is an ideological trap.

If she wants to say I should be cancelled, let her say it.

I've made this exact mistake of letting people say shit like this about me. I was like 'big deal, they're full of shit anyways'. Then, it actually happened. 

When people come at you with bullshit and false accusations, defend yourself. Never ever entertain people who hate you in your own home. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Lol, this is hilarious.

FYI, I said he should be cancelled because he calls himself the “most enlightened person to ever exist”, that he has reached “levels of enlightenment no one will ever understand” - this is false advertising to the gullible minds, very toxic and manipulative. There is arrogant, and then there is Leo level arrogant.

But if you’ve never studied enlightenment, haven’t tripped, and haven’t meditated even for 5 minutes, and are practically a naive child, you will believe what he’s saying. Look what’s happening to his followers and how emotionally triggered they are getting defending their god.

Edited by no_name

@no_name I think that's a more reasonable position. Fine. I'm letting this go, no hard feelings. 

Guys, be willing to step up and defend yourselves when shit like this gets thrown at you. Someone uses the word 'misogyny', alarm-bells should be ringing in your mind. 

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory

12 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@no_name Do you see what I had to do to make you specify this?! Fine. I'm letting this go, no hard feelings. 

Guys, be willing to step up and defend yourselves when shit like this gets thrown at you. No messing around with feminists. Someone uses the word 'misogyny', alarm-bells should be ringing in your mind. 

Please if you see my posts in the future, don’t comment anything under them. 

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory remarks

1 hour ago, no_name said:

that he has reached “levels of enlightenment no one will ever understand” - this is false advertising to the gullible minds, very toxic and manipulative.

If you disagree with my core teachings then you should not be here.

You certainly will never understand the things I talk about given your know-it-all attitude.

It's these kinds of attitudes that makes me treat the audience as dumb. It's a facade of humility and intelligence.

You don't understand what I am teaching, at all. You are lost in pleasant spiritual fantasies. And I will certainly point that out to if you hang around me.

Nobody on this forum understands that Consciousness is. You think I'm kidding. I am not.

Edited by Leo Gura

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody on this forum understands that Consciousness is. You think I'm kidding. I am not.

This is where you go into La la land...

Yes they do. You are not above everyone in your level of consciousness  in fact you may be below some.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.