ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, no_name said:

I am a woman, and I find it extremely damaging. So here is 1 datapoint for you. If you read what other women write, they are saying the same thing. No female finds your comments on the dating forum “eye opening” or a huge “revelation”. What it does to women is make them feel “hopeless” and like there is no decent men out there who will treat them like a human and not as a pretty object meant for f*cking

1) You are an exceptionally sensitive woman.

2) I do not reduce everything down to physical appearance. My advice barely discusses that. Guys will select whoever they find attractive, they don't need me to tell them who they wanna date.

3) Newsflash, men are attracted to hot women. The fact that men discuss that is a given. We cannot hide it.

20 minutes ago, no_name said:

The rhetoric about women is equivalent to saying how men’s value is in what he can financially provide to a woman, that men with small d*cks are pretty much doomed in terms of long lasting relationship, etc., 

No!

It is equivalent to women being attracted to status, leadership, confidence, humor, height, charisma, verbal skills, and socialization.

Which of course all women are, including yourself. You make guys feel hopeless. So please spare me the crocodile tears. Women are brutal and vicious in their selection of men.

Women are more selective then men are! I find this extremely damaging and emotional abusive to men. Why do you abuse us so? Why do you not even reply to our texts? This is emotional abuse. Why do you further abuse us with fake hair, fake makeup, fake tits, fake asses, fake photos? There are entire YT channels teaching women how to fake your entire head to attract a man! I find this deeply unethical and manipulative.

- - - - 

The dating sub-forum is meant for anyone who can handle it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) You are an exceptionally sensitive woman.

2) I do not reduce everything down to physical appearance. My advice barely discusses that. Guys will select whoever they find attractive, they don't need me to tell them who they wanna date.

3) Newsflash, men are attracted to hot women.

No!

It is equivalent to women being attracted to status, leadership, confidence, humor, height, charisma, verbal skills, and socialization.

Which of course all women are, including yourself. You make guys feel hopeless. So please spare me the crocodile tears. Women are brutal and vicious in their selection of men.

Women are more selective then men are! I find this extremely damaging and emotional abusive to men. Why do you abuse us so? Why do you not even reply to our texts? This is emotional abuse.

First of all, this is not about me, my sensitivity, or what other people/women do. This is not about the reality of dating in general.

This is about your attitude. How you speak about women. E.g, a comment like this that you’ve done to me personally. 

Again, I think you’re hopeless. And I think you will gaslight/excuse yourself like a pro, so it’s a waste of my time to argue with you. I am only here to affirm other people who find your attitude disturbing.

73B8F569-6D13-47C6-BFC8-518D9AC8239F.jpeg

Edited by no_name

5 minutes ago, no_name said:

This is what you are griping about?

I'm done here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is what you are griping about?

I'm done here.

This is just an example that I could find in 30 seconds.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are an exceptionally sensitive woman

Also, I hope people realize how classic gaslighting Leo’s responses are. And yes, I am using the term correctly. Not misusing it.

0347C37D-BBCB-4341-A347-B7F52DFA83FE.jpeg

Edited by no_name

2 hours ago, no_name said:

So why are you doing it online? Wouldn’t it make more sense to teach to a smaller group where you know where the people are at? If you can’t do that, can’t you make your content more inclusive of everyone since anyone can view it? 

Why are you gearing your advice on the dating section towards young/inexperienced males only? Has it not occurred to you that young women are also reading your comments and what you’re writing is extremely damaging to them? Have you not read what women are saying about this and how your attitude has been extremely damaging to them? 

Frankly, I am not writing any of this to you. I think you’re hopeless.

I am writing all this to people who have been gaslit and who are doubting their intuition and their own reality that something is horribly wrong with the way that you communicate.

Lots of people have called Leo out, he has promised to change for years, none of that ever happened. This is just who he is, this is not an act or an “effective style”, and this is not because “teaching is difficult”. When someone is showing you who they are - believe them. How many more chances are you willing to give him before you see that this is who he truly is?  

How many enlightened people have you met in life? Has it occurred to you that the only reason you consider this behaviour to be ok, is because you have nothing to compare it to? 

Leo what the fuck is going on here?   You need to address this.  Why are women bent out of shape because of you?  Not cool man.  I suggest you get humble and fast or you can drop.me as I won't be participating here anymore.  You and I can overlook our different metaphysical views.  But this - this i won't tolerate.   I think you owe this lady an apology for your behavior in the past.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

50 minutes ago, no_name said:

@no_name what the f***... All this drama because of THIS??? Leos statement is literally the most common sense statement you could ever make...

Fucking sad to see you roasting the guy who's forum you use to develop yourselves.

@Inliytened1 Why are you immediately taking what she says at face value? If whatever she said is true then you would've already left your position a long time ago, but it sounds like you don't browse the dating subforum at all. But it's only now you're offended at what Leo did because of some he-said she-said gossip? Whatever happened to upholding actualized.org's epistemological principles and sourcing those posts to double-check such claims?

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Just now, meta_male said:

Fucking sad to see you roasting the guy who's forum you use to develop yourselves.

To be fair, he does roast us as well.

Also its funny people think we're a cult considering the amount we disagree with and roast Leo. 

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dude has an ego problem in the worst way because he doesn't have traditional good looks and can't get women without getting help.  So he tries to control this way.

@Inliytened1 WHat??

11 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Inliytened1 Why are you immediately taking what she says at face value? If whatever she said is true then you would've already left your position a long time ago, but it sounds like you don't browse the dating subforum at all. But it's only now you're offended at what Leo did because of some he-said she-said gossip? Whatever happened to upholding actualized.org's epistemological principles and sourcing those posts to double-check such claims?

The fact that I don't spend a lot of time on the dating subforum is more deflection in his defense.   He needs to man up period.  But he retreated.  I went back and read his responses.  If he wants to step up as a man he would acknowledge the wrongs he has done and work on being better in the future.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@no_name if I remember correctly you didn't want me to talk to you ever again. So please don't talk to me either. 

You say you don't want to waste you time arguing here. But in reality you are really toxic and can't stop yourself from coming here for a hit of drama again and again.

If you don't like Leo so much, why are you even here? Internet is big, go find yourself a community that you like...

Edited by Something Funny

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

The lashing style is what attracted me to your channel in the first place (although it was off-putting at first, it became enjoyable later. Like coffee. Or beer. Or working out.)

no esteem for their own mind. Guru seekers. Perhaps even the dumb people that irritate you so much, could be attracted by that..?

Could you see a part of my comment here that talks about why you would found his style appealing to you? (I’ve tagged you there) 

Edited by no_name

5 minutes ago, no_name said:

What makes Leo qualified to “talk sense into me”?

Has he ever pointed out one of your blind spots?

37 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo what the fuck is going on here?   You need to address this.  Why are women bent out of shape because of you?  Not cool man.  I suggest you get humble and fast or you can drop.me as I won't be participating here anymore.  You and I can overlook our different metaphysical views.  But this - this i won't tolerate.   I think you owe this lady an apology for your behavior in the past.

?? @Inliytened1 Whattt??

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@no_name if I remember correctly you didn't want me to taalk to you ever again. So please don't talk to me either. 

You say you don't want to waste you time arguing here. But in reality you are really toxic and can't stop yourself from coming here for a hit of drama again and again.

If you don't like Leo so much, why are you even here? Internet is nig, go find yourself a community that you like...

You are the first one who talked to me in this thread. I actually wanted to say this to you - that you promised not to engage with me anymore. You indirectly commented on my response - this is engaging.

Also, like I explained, I only commented here for people who find themselves confused with Leo’s behaviour. They are not alone, and they are right to be concerned/doubt Leo’s integrity and his claims to be enlightened.

I am also not obligated to explain to you why and how I engage with this forum. 

Edited by no_name