Archane

Ketamine RDT experiences

12 posts in this topic

I will be starting a treatment of ketamine rapidly dissolving tablets shortly for anxiety, probably 200mg to start. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these and what i might expect and the best way to get the fullest experience from it? I was thinking earpods with psychedelic music and maybe an eye mask but would love any suggestions.

You certainly won't be anxious on Ketamine. But you can't be high on ketamine all the time. It's hard to even be functional on it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Looking at the dosage (200mg), the OP is going to have a trip.

These days ketamine is being sold legally for the purposes of having an at-home trip to treat a medically diagnosed issue.

So this is not about taking it daily, it's about taking it every 6 months or so and enjoying the disappearance of past negative thoughts and mindsets.

It's like electroshock therapy, but more pleasant.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

3 minutes ago, flowboy said:

and enjoying the disappearance of past negative thoughts and mindsets.

What good is that if they come back the next day?

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

What good is that if they come back the next day?

They stay away for 3-6 months.

I've experienced it by accident after taking ketamine at a festival.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

It sounds like from my understanding it will be starting at 200mg and then it might be adjusted up or down depending on experience and will consist of taking it a couple times a week for several weeks with the expected end result that the anxiety will pretty much dissapear for several weeks or longer and i will be doing therapy during that time along with meditation because the brain is in a neuroplastic state and more receptive to change.

29 minutes ago, Archane said:

I will be starting a treatment of ketamine rapidly dissolving tablets shortly for anxiety, probably 200mg to start. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these and what i might expect and the best way to get the fullest experience from it? I was thinking earpods with psychedelic music and maybe an eye mask but would love any suggestions.

If you want to be doing this every 2-6 months to keep your anxiety or depression under control, that's fine, and in that case it doesn't really matter what music you listen to or whether you get a full experience from it. It's really more about the chemical working its magic to dislodge negative patterns in your thinking. Listen to whatever trippy music you like.

If you want to have a chance at this treatment working permanently, then I would advise you to have a therapist with you or on a call.

And if you can't do that, then get into some deep shadow work/self-therapy beforehand, and during if possible, to uncover the root of your anxiety.

Ideally you would uncover the blocked or partially blocked memory that is causing the symptom first, and then work through it while on ketamine.

Edited by flowboy

17 minutes ago, flowboy said:

They stay away for 3-6 months

Sounds highly dubious.

Thanks for the replies flowboy, i'll post after my first treatment as to what my experience was like.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds highly dubious.

It's similar to electroshock therapy.

The brain develops negative thinking patterns, projected fears, and other neurotic symptoms due to stored unprocessed pain, residing in deeper brain regions, which exerts a constant pressure on the outer layer where our thoughts beliefs and ideas live.

A seizure (which is what is induced by ECT) will temporarily reset that. An epileptic seizure too, that's the body doing it to itself.

And so will a good ketamine treatment. It dissociates the connection between the stored pain and the thinking mind.

That's why it's also a good treatment for physical chronic pain and phantom pain.

Eventually though, the unprocessed psychological pain, which has been exerting a constant force on the outer layer, will create new negative beliefs, ideas and thoughts.

Which is why I would recommend combining it with therapy.

Edited by flowboy

6 minutes ago, Archane said:

Thanks for the replies flowboy, i'll post after my first treatment as to what my experience was like.

Cool!

51 minutes ago, flowboy said:

similar to electroshock therapy

That sounds even more dubious, Lol.