Voyager

A Periodic Chart Of Human Emotions

4 posts in this topic

I was looking for a chart of emotions to help with my EQ and found this. If you haven't already seen it, check it out because it's really funky! :D 

Where can I find the most comprehensive EQ chart / list possible? What do you use?

A_Periodic_Chart_of_Human_Emotions.jpg

Edited by Voyager
Forgot to ask a question

Wow fantastic. Thanks for sharing. If I am feeling something, I will put a circle on the relevant emotion square on the chart. That will help. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena I've got on my wall in my office. I forget to look at it! You know what'd be great, one of those big pads on your desk that usually have a calendar on, but have this instead. So you can just use one a day and circle all the emotions and then rip off the old page that's got coffee and food stains on it and scribbles whilst you were on the phone because you were bored and not really listening to the other person, then start again each day. I'm totally making one of those for myself now lol.  Let's go work printer! What a creative genius i am! :P 

If anyone is interested, John Mayor wrote an album around this chart called "Room for Squares" i think. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE