Jordan

5MeO DMT 35mg Trip Report

3 posts in this topic

I plugged 35mg of 5MeO DMT 2 hours ago and want to write down what I realised while at the height of it. I have tripped around 15 times before I would estimate and I took this amount just once before I am pretty sure. The last several times I did 28mg but I did not get much out of those trips. This one took me pretty deep and I feel like I have something I could learn from it.

I went through several situations in my life in flashes of images and saw that everyone wants to maximise loving and helping others but at the same time is afraid of being hurt. They feel their survival is threatened by loving too much. In my relationship with my girlfriend especially, I could see that many times we leave out important information that can cause someone to make the wrong assumptions and conclusions. It seems I don't ask enough questions to get a better sense of how things are going with people and what they need to feel understood and cared for. I will try to be much more curious about learning about people, being truthful with them and finding ways to make them feel special and loved and like they don't need to be afraid of being hurt. 

Creating new things that help people just seemed like the best thing you can do. I felt like I was made of a massive amount of potential creative energy. I felt like I just need to create something amazing that will help people be able to increase their love for others and lower their fear. I saw people really have a deep desire to help other people but fear is limiting them from doing as they desire. 

I am not sure what else to say. I can kinda see what Leo means when he says meditative states don't compare with this stuff. I wish I had spent more time contemplating in that state but i started being mesmerised by my hand and looking around my room which seemed like a waste of time in retrospect. I seem to get much more from the trip with my eyes closed. 

Have a wonderful night/day whoever is reading this.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

I wish I had spent more time contemplating in that state but i started being mesmerised by my hand and looking around my room which seemed like a waste of time in retrospect.

Don't worry. You are just getting started. You can contemplate more next time.

Your early trips will be too magical to contemplate deeply. Enjoy the magic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.