Razard86

One Last Attempt To Help You Understand God's Perspective on Evil

27 posts in this topic

What you call evil is pain. If I chopped off your hand and it didn't hurt and you could pick it back up put it back on and carry on you wouldn't consider that act evil.

Its evil because it hurt when I chopped it off, if you don't put it on ice and go to the hospital and attach it, it may not work even if it does it may not work as good

as it did before, it leaves a scar, and the memory of the event is ALSO PAINFUL.

So evil is just pain. It's that simple.

Now how does Good overcome evil? Limiting pain to a level that it can be maintained and not rewarding evil with evil because that increase more pain.

You see Good wants to spread goodness, it does not want to put a limit on goodness. Good is pleasure. Nobody will ever kill themselves if they are in infinite pleasure. But one will wish they were dead if they were in infinite pain.

This is simple. It's not complex. Any ego that has pain that is unbearable will seek death. Death to that ego is GOOD because its the ultimate pain relief.

So every ego seeks God, because God is infinite pleasure!!! But an ego can only see this when it experience enough pain. Pain corrects the ego's perspective

on life, and the ego realizes that the stillness of God is preferable over the constant duality of pleasure and pain. 

What's worse...is those that inflict pain MUST DENY IT AND JUSTIFY IT which increase the pain!!!

How would you like someone to enslave your people, pillage and rape them and then tell you to your face that they actually upgraded you because without

you would just be a group of mindless savages!!! HAHHAHAH 

So to defend pain to those that are hurting they will view you as evil. The only way you can speak good of pain is when you are not hurting.

If you were in excruciating pain that wouldn't give you relief you could never talk good of it, its only when it offers you a break when you can see the beauty of it.

God is afraid of pain as long as it lies to itself and says it loves it unconditionally. 

God's greatest strength is invulnerability, An Ego's greatest delusion is denial of its vulnerability.

The only way for an Ego to ever reach God hood is through observation and perfect honesty. An Ego is God in denial that it is God because

if an Ego was truly aware it was God it would admit all vulnerabilities. Through this process, God awakens FULLY to what it is through the Ego

and God sheds all vulnerabilities. 

God does not love evil unconditionally. It loves it conditionally. Why? Because it recognizes that evil is the one part of itself that it hates.

But God realizes that there are only two ways to deal with evil, face it in all its horror, or....deny it.

When God faces evil in all its horror, the light and love that God is...transmute it into Good. But for that to happen

God has to face it head on and be completely honest about the experience.

Every Ego sees life as Hell. So for every ego to recognize itself as God it must be completely honest about its experience.

Through this process, The Ego sees that everything was a mere illusion, because no story can hold up in the prescience of its continual gaze

because behind the mask of every Ego God is looking through those eyes.

Again... evil is impermanent, good is permanent. Good overcomes evil as a result.

For God to understand evil it must live through it, admit that it hates it, and then face it and realize....that it WAS IT!!

When God recognizes that as an ego it is evil, and that is its true nature when it is pitted against itself in the world of creation,

then God can truly awaken to what it is.

God does not love evil unconditionally, but....God is willing to sacrifice and die as an ego to defeat evil. Because God is unconditional love,

it defeats evil....through self-sacrifice!!! This is why to achieve anything in life you have to sacrifice your life. 

Behind every desire is evil. To reach that desire you must die to your self to achieve it. 

So life will only allow you to attain mastery through self-mastery through the process of self-sacrifice.

This is why martyrdom is every Ego's greatest fear, but at the same time every Ego looks up to martyr's with the highest reverence. 

Now why did the martyr do it? Because they wanted to maximize pleasure!! If the world could live in peace and harmony that martyr would 

be willing to die so that others might live in peace. Now who does this sound like?

I rest my case. 

Stop this foolishness!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Nobody will ever kill themselves if they are in infinite pleasure.

Infinite pleasure would actually kill you.

Pleasure can be a very destructive force. And pain can be a very beneficial force.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Pleasure can be a very destructive force. And pain can be a very beneficial force.

Infinite pleasure cannot kill you Leo....God IS INFINITE PLEASURE!!

GOD CANNOT DIE SO HOW CAN IT KILL YOU IF IT CANNOT DIE? To an Ego infinite pleasure is pain because its in denial that it is GOD!!!

Denial of GOD IS PAIN!!! ALL PAIN IS DENIAL OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!
STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

In fact I apologize I realize....you are in to much pain to admit and face the truth. So you know what forget the anger I just expressed. When you are ready to face that there is no difference between an Ego and God outside of denial, then you will understand.

God's perception is that of union. 

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

God IS INFINITE PLEASURE!!

God is death ;)

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is death ;)

Which is infinite pleasure!!!

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, his take ignores basic human psychology.  Humans require contrast; infinite pleasure cannot be maintained anyway because the perception of pleasure and pain depends on experiencing contrast.  Even if you're enlightened, you experience the same contrast, it's just its no longer the case that there is unnecessary suffering due to belief in a false self.  It's too simplistic to think that if extreme pain is synonymous with evil, that infinite pleasure is synonymous with good.  Stable extremes are both a problem.

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

In fact I apologize I realize....you are in to much pain to admit and face the truth

When you have to tell this to everyone who disagrees with you, you might be the one in too much pain to face the truth.

17 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Yeah, his take ignores basic human psychology.  Humans require contrast; infinite pleasure cannot be maintained anyway because the perception of pleasure and pain depends on experiencing contrast.  Even if you're enlightened, you experience the same contrast, it's just its no longer the case that there is unnecessary suffering due to belief in a false self.  It's too simplistic to think that if extreme pain is synonymous with evil, that infinite pleasure is synonymous with good.  Stable extremes are both a problem.

When you have to tell this to everyone who disagrees with you, you might be the one in too much pain to face the truth.

Sea monster....you are very funny. You actually think infinite pleasure doesn't have constrast? What do you think pain is? CONTRAST!!! Pleasure can only be pleasure with the contrast of pain!!!! I'm just telling you that no ego likes that contrast!! You see when pain is at a manageable level WHICH IS LITERALLY WHAT I MENTIONED it isn't viewed as pain. It's only viewed as pain when it starts to reach a level that cannot be sustained.

Again you do not understand this because you are in denial. In fact its very easy to spot those in denial, because they do not understand pain. Its why many of you are annoyed by Holykael because you don't want to accept pain, you want to ignore it and he keeps reminding you. 

Oh and one other thing, your words and thoughts create reality. This is why you need to be careful about what you think and say. Reality is love and truth simulator that spawns your beliefs into physical form symbolically to test your beliefs.

So what you just stated...you will have to face...so be prepared to face your true face. I can admit my fear of pain honestly because I am not in denial. I also fully know that I am God even when in ego. Only an ego can see a difference between itself and God, God has unitive vision it sees no difference and once that happens everything makes sense.

Edited by Razard86

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

if an Ego was truly aware it was God it would admit all vulnerabilities. Through this process, God awakens FULLY to what it is through the Ego

Ego is thoughts and feelings. These patterns of thoughts and feeling might appear to be a solid thing but it's just like a fan that's spinning fast looks like a solid disc. An optical illusion.

Edited by WelcometoReality
Tpyo

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Oh and one other thing, your words and thoughts create reality. This is why you need to be careful about what you think and say. Reality is love and truth simulator that spawns your beliefs into physical form symbolically to test your beliefs.

I'd hope most of us here are past "The Secret" spirituality.

You are in to much pain to admit and face the truth.

You do not understand this because you are in denial.

Reality is love… except for pain. Right Razard ?

Why would my own preferences be what’s God wants? 

Why have a bias towards pleasure instead of pain?

What about endurance athletes? What about masochism? 

Pain, is love. Keeps you alive. All things in balance.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

pleasure and pain are ego, they are imaginary, software. reality is perfection unfolding now, it is beyond pleasure.

Leo starting this 'x is imaginary' as some sort of sensible discourse style is such a cancer to this forum. People to pretend to be intelligent without realizing 90% of the discourse is just pure posturing nonsense 

1 minute ago, bambi said:

cancer

is imaginary :P

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, the semantics war: total nonsense  has just begun!

Take your seat!
Enjoy the pops 

Be careful of your head!

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Just to point out that none of this matters.

Apparently.

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

People to pretend to be intelligent without realizing 90% of the discourse is just pure posturing nonsense 

Spirituality consists of realizing that everything you think about is ego, imaginary, and being able to get rid of it and realize yourself, reality. It is here and now, it is the infinite unfolding, but we are lost in the labyrinth of the ego and we confuse reality with imagination. Imagination is the horizontal mind, which displays its learned knowledge, it is the collective ego. reality is vertical, it is depth without limit. It's quite obvious but you have to break the plate that forms the horizontal mind, which is imaginary. just thoughts

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Spirituality consists of realizing that everything you think about is ego, imaginary, and being able to get rid of it and realize yourself, reality. It is here and now, it is the infinite unfolding, but we are lost in the labyrinth of the ego and we confuse reality with imagination. Imagination is the horizontal mind, which displays its learned knowledge, it is the collective ego. reality is vertical, it is depth without limit. It's quite obvious but you have to break the plate that forms the horizontal mind, which is imaginary. just thoughts

Leo has created a sea of zombies who's main fetish in life is coming on this forum and simply trying to out posture each other on the game of spirituality. 

Leo should do a video on communication, non violent communication is a good framework, but will be tough 

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

is imaginary :P

ah still at level 1, come to level 2 where imaginary is imaginary

3 minutes ago, bambi said:

Leo has created a sea of zombies

Don't insult people. Plenty here think for themselves. My whole work is designed for radically indie thinkers.

Edited by Leo Gura