Aiwass

*Kambo Update?* -New Abilities!

40 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What is the benefit?

If all it does is make me sick, I don't want that.

Only if you take large doses the very first time. Like nicotine sickness. People have a mindset that it is a psychedelic and take more than they can tolerate, then complain after the fact. 

9 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Aiwass this ideia of snuffing kambo is yours? I commute with Huni Huin, Yawanawa and others for around 6 years and I never heard of this use of kambo. Is true that is can be absorved in any place where there is mucosa. But why in the nose bro?  I would even be aware of recomend this stuff. 

I am not sniffing it... Just rubbing it. They do have kambo powder snuff which is done by taking the kambo stick and turning the gel into a powdered form.

5 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I do kambo, and when I do after 30min I am more than ready to function with full energy and clear mind, imagine a indegenous dude that is used to his own medicine. 

I have insane amounts of wakefullness. I never do large doses and I perform sapo because the 2L of water is what makes you sick. It's stupid to drink that much water in my opinion. Just blinds you to its consciousness inducing abilities. 

5 hours ago, Juan said:

@Leo Gura doing Kambo? Impossible! He avoids too much being on pain and vomit in order heal haha jk. :P

BY THE WAY, Vice released a episode very recently:

This guy is an idiot. They are all being stupid. Don't promote ignorant people. I have done many dots without puking. 

3 hours ago, Juan said:

@Rafael Thundercat I see your point. In my eyes, I see levels of everything so if you take Rapé after let’s said Kambo, Ayahuasca or etc. it’s helping you to make you even more grounded. Now rapé for me is not as intense as a Kambo experience so I think I’m fine with it. Also depending the person, maybe Kambo wasn’t helpful enough and rapé is that ‘’kick’’ needed to purge which it happened to me at the beginning of working with these tools, Kambo was doing his thing but I would still felt like ‘’stuck’’ on something. About the diet I agree with you but also I can see how many tribes and recent providers like on the Vice video, they have different dietas, similar but different. 

Rapé is not used for purging. It is a shamanic tobacco snuff.  Has high amounts of nicotine in it. It gives you a crazy nic buzz grounding you even further. It is amazing bc I get zero withdrawls from Rapé!

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Juan true about the dietas, there is no rule set in stone, I hear many stuff, so in the end better to follow you body inteligence.  One situation after 3 days before kambo I was all ok with the diet but I forgot and had a small coffee and a mini pastry cake. Imediately I felt weird and run to the toiled. I had diarrea for about 4 days, nothing could stop in my body. Is simplez after a detox with kambo if is well made, one get clean almost as a child, or as a frog. As far as know frogs dont eat cakes and drink coffee or sugary stuff. Anyway, kambo is a fast option to clean up. Why not be disciplined and detox slow via good diets, fasting etc... nothing substitutes for a healty lifestyle.

Also, there is no need to do Kambo so often. First time I received kambo was from a Yawanawa guy, 6 years later I meet him last year in a ceremony. He was explaining in the end of ceremony that in the morning he would serve kambo for who wish. I came to him and asked if he would also apply in himself. He answer me that he didnt take kambo himself for 9 years. So, we assume these indigenous pass their days drinking ayahusca,doing kambo and rapé but we just assume. Most part of time they are just living normaly. For me if was to choose doing a Kambo ritual or going to a barbecue with friends I would go to the barbecue. A good beef can make miracles to my energy levels. Hehe

I am doing it often. I must understand these profound claims. Hamilton morris was a fool for doing it only once. In the video he even mentions "I should have done it nasally" :

AT **9:10** HAMILTON MORRIS EVEN SAYS IT SO NO IT IS NOT JUST ME LOL!

I prefer it over alcohol anyday!

Edited by Aiwass

Has anyone done any serious research on this? What is the toxic part of kambo, is it a substance or protein? How long does it stay in the body?

I am not interested in it, but I think those are some basic questions to which everyone partaking in kambo should find answers for themselves.

This is VERY interesting. I've been working with kambo at least once a month for the past 5 months and am curious about this unheard of method. Any resources you can point me to regarding this way of using kambo?

Edited by halfknots

1 hour ago, Aiwass said:

I am not sniffing it... Just rubbing it. They do have kambo powder snuff which is done by taking the kambo stick and turning the gel into a powdered form.

I have insane amounts of wakefullness. I never do large doses and I perform sapo because the 2L of water is what makes you sick. It's stupid to drink that much water in my opinion. Just blinds you to its consciousness inducing abilities. 

This guy is an idiot. They are all being stupid. Don't promote ignorant people. I have done many dots without puking. 

Rapé is not used for purging. It is a shamanic tobacco snuff.  Has high amounts of nicotine in it. It gives you a crazy nic buzz grounding you even further. It is amazing bc I get zero withdrawls from Rapé!

I am doing it often. I must understand these profound claims. Hamilton morris was a fool for doing it only once. In the video he even mentions "I should have done it nasally" : 

@Aiwass  Yea at this point, I am convinced that you don’t know what are you doing bro. Be careful tho! 

6 hours ago, Girzo said:

Has anyone done any serious research on this? What is the toxic part of kambo, is it a substance or protein? How long does it stay in the body?

I am not interested in it, but I think those are some basic questions to which everyone partaking in kambo should find answers for themselves.

HahahahahhHHHH

Screenshot_20230123_170446_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Aiwass

6 hours ago, Juan said:

@Aiwass  Yea at this point, I am convinced that you don’t know what are you doing bro. Be careful tho! 

Loll you are a comedian.

Edited by Aiwass

@Aiwass You are tripping behind the wheel of a car are you? 

Also, please don’t call other people stupid.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Aiwass I wasn't even talking to you but now you made me feel concerned for your well-being. Don't harm yourself.

@Aiwass It’s generally wise to not use a substance daily such as Kambo. 

◭"89"

On 1/22/2023 at 7:47 PM, bensenbiz said:

Interesting one, My kambo experiences were also strong and made me always more conscious and able to focus well but this sounds indeed way stronger. When did you do it and for how long are the effects lasting?

Still tweaking off it !

*Update: got 13 numbers last night. Updated my attire, have 7 insta dates lined up with beautiful women.

My fucking verbal were so incredible. I was making jokes and saying the right thing every time.

Girls were crowding around me everywhere I went. I would just do indirect approaches and get people nearby involved until I had a Group of people talking.

Kambo is a tool I love and reccomened. I did 1 dot this time. The dot was powerful... I had no anxiety.

Edited by Aiwass

2 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Aiwass I wasn't even talking to you but now you made me feel concerned for your well-being. Don't harm yourself.

;) Already killed 'The "self"'!

Edited by Aiwass

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Aiwass You are tripping behind the wheel of a car are you? 

Also, please don’t call other people stupid.

I am at my house, keys inside the house, inside a push start vehicle, loll.

I am not tripping since it is not a psychedelic!!!

;)

Dude, Stay mindful I was on kambo during my replies. Notice how different they are from my other posts on this forum lol. 

Edited by Aiwass

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Aiwass It’s generally wise to not use a substance daily such as Kambo. 

? relative to you,  my friend.

You are a walking, talking habit. 

Edited by Aiwass

@Aiwass Why you edited a lot your latest posts? You gotta chill bro, I expected better behavior from someone who said “I have high IQ”. Yes, I took the screenshots so, be aware of how you portray yourself. I think learning from those “15 year olds on this forum” would come handy before posting while high. ;)

Edited by Juan

5 hours ago, Juan said:

@Aiwass Why you edited a lot your latest posts? You gotta chill bro, I expected better behavior from someone who said “I have high IQ”. Yes, I took the screenshots so, be aware of how you portray yourself. I think learning from those “15 year olds on this forum” would come handy before posting while high. ;)

There were too many words my friend, and speaking less comes in handy. Don't hold high standards for me.

Edited by Aiwass

3 hours ago, Aiwass said:

There were too many words my friend, and speaking less comes in handy. Don't hold high standards for me.

You’re the one here saying ‘’I have high IQ’’, not me hehe.

9BAE8A6C-1403-47E6-9727-0FB39E34A57F.jpeg

Indeed too many words for someone who call himself ‘’I have insane levels of wakefullness’’ hehe, really dude, take a break from the substance and contemplate really. Also yes rapé can be addictive since it has tobacco/ nicotine or you want me also to post that screenshot? Breath bro and have better respect not just for the tool, medicine, however you wanna call it but most important, have respect for yourself. Have a good one!

1 hour ago, Juan said:

You’re the one here saying ‘’I have high IQ’’, not me hehe.

9BAE8A6C-1403-47E6-9727-0FB39E34A57F.jpeg

Indeed too many words for someone who call himself ‘’I have insane levels of wakefullness’’ hehe, really dude, take a break from the substance and contemplate really. Also yes rapé can be addictive since it has tobacco/ nicotine or you want me also to post that screenshot? Breath bro and have better respect not just for the tool, medicine, however you wanna call it but most important, have respect for yourself. Have a good one!

I do not understand how this related to the topic of benefits received from the usage of Kambo + Hapéh?

0. To answer your take, there are those with higher I.Q's that are bartenders... Give me a break.

1. This morning I am so awake I don't need my Adderall or modafinil. I haven't even touched those yet.

2. Contemplation will not lead to a heighened sense of wakefullness.

3. I only know it's first principles. This aided in my understanding of the various routes of administration kambo has available. 

4. Intoxicated speech has less of a threshold on what is or is not spoken. Be gentle to me in that regard. Apologies, if I upset or offended you, my friend. 

5. I am a true seeker. I go deeper. Kambo is a great substance that many turn their noses to. My goal was to share my experience with others in relation to my values. Give it a try someday if your health allows for it. Whatever you take away from it is what you take away from it. 

6. I portray myself as a silhouette, painted by Picasso. We all have mixed expressions of what is inside. Just move on to other posts unless you are serious about giving kambo a try + Testimony.

7. §adhguru took snake venom. That is up next on the list after Plugging ;)

#God§peed

Edited by Aiwass

@Aiwass Well, don't post while high and remember to be respectful to others on the forum. 

◭"89"

On 23/01/2023 at 3:42 AM, Aiwass said:

You can use the snuff or just scrape it up before its fully white and blobby. There is no research on it.

You won't find any unless you dig deep. 

You rub the watery kambo goo into your nose. The sides of the nose, inside it. 

No sickness occurs. 

This is very true. It's incredible.!

It's 10:42pm and I'm just having so much fun singing on it. I must be careful though.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnviYCyJa8T/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

Ok bro, I had kambo and I decided to try your "new way to use it" by putting the goo in the nose. Yes, you feel the same effects that one feel when they drink water, but because there is no water in the stomach one dont vomit. I felt the sudden arousal and heart beat fast and some of the pressure in the head, but then when I took out my finger with the little ball from my nose the effect subside. But I felt that was starting to burn the skin of my nose so I would not recomend this people here. I also had put with the finger in the inside part of my mouth and I hold it to wait the poison to enter via mucosa. I felt the samr that I felt from the nose and same that I feel when I put in the burning dots normally.  Of course I washed my mouth with a lot of water previous to putting the poison there. So my point here is, for me this way have no real use and can even be warmfull to the body.