Aiwass

*Kambo Update?* -New Abilities!

40 posts in this topic

1. I performed Sapo which is where you enter ketosis, don't consume the 2Liters of water, and administer the kambo nasally! 

1.1 - I used Rapé inside a Kuripé(yanawana) before and after administering Kambo. I have used kambo also without the tobacco snuff(rapé), finding it just as intense and the same experience. 

2. Oh my fucking God. Firstly, I was blissed out and the effects were much stronger compared to the traditional way of taking kambo. Purging is not necessarily better. I now understand why they would take this stuff and hunt after. The myths have been verified by me.

3. Most people take too much(like Hamilton morris took 7 dots which is stupid) and then complain about neasea or fatigue. The Kambo shamans take around 20-30 dots in one session. They start with 1 dot only then work their way up. 

4. All "adverse effects" come from people taking large unknown quantities of Kambo, failure to perform sapo, not administering the medicine nasally, and drinking 2 liters of water. If you feel sick how can you go out hunting? The west has basterdized kambo administration. It's the differnece between smoking 5-Meo vs Plugging it. Absorption affects how the substance affects you.

5. I wouldn't call it psychedelic only because when taking it I had no pre-existing assumptions. I consumed it and was ready for it to be a failed task. People make radical claims, which have not been scientifically proven solely due to the lack of funding necessary to provide the evidence. So, avoid the gaslighting attempts of the ignorant many who seek to invalidate its medicinal benefits without proper observation.

6. My experience is subjective. I am not a scientist. It completely rid all adhd symptoms during its time. I was obliterating every task. The high I got off it was very strong and euphoric. People who claim all is placebo are being foolish. If I give you Adderall, meth, or dmt, you can't call the "high/trip" placebo. You can try to call the perceived benefits or improvements to be little to none in relation to placebo, but not non-existent if repeatedly presenting its presence. 

7. I repeatedly get the same feeling from it just how I get the same feeling from my medicine or from toxins like alcohol(drink alcohol and notice its not placebo to be drunk lol). 

8. Now, as to one crazy benefit. My perfect pitch and ability to hear music has changed dramatically and instantly. I could not sing prior to using this. I still am buzzing on the kambo at this moment. 

9. I can't and wouldn't convince anyone to use it because I am so fucking conscious right now. I realized how much selfishness many people have. They will only give a material a try if that masterial substance definitely alleviates symptoms which cause impairmemts in their life. Why not try Kambo and see where it is that it helps you? My only claim is that it works to make you more conscious, similar to chelation therapy(which I've done 15+ rounds of). 

10. Here is a link of a song I made inside my car, live. I promise, prior to kambo I could not sing. I will post a list of my subjective benefits in a week from today, as to give those which persisted. 

@Leo Gura Hope you can get to trying it soon! :)

I am on kambo in this link below!:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnxe6MOv5-r/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

Screenshot_20230123_170438_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230123_170446_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Aiwass

Interesting one, My kambo experiences were also strong and made me always more conscious and able to focus well but this sounds indeed way stronger. When did you do it and for how long are the effects lasting?

23 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

Interesting one, My kambo experiences were also strong and made me always more conscious and able to focus well but this sounds indeed way stronger. When did you do it and for how long are the effects lasting?

As said, will update a week from today on what persisted. 

Nasally administering Kambo is like a punch from Muhammad Ali. 

I am singing on the peak of kambo. I took it before making the video also.

Edited by Aiwass

1) How do you take it nasally?

2) So you didn't get sick?

3) Of course it might override ADHD while you're on it. But what is the point of that? You can't be high on kambo every day.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Did a brief research on the web, never heard you could take Kambo by snuffing (so it’s Kambo Powder). It’s weird for me in the sense since the look of the Kambo itself is like semi liquid, idk the process of make it like powder. Can’t find right now more reports so I’d keep searching and safety measures.

1 hour ago, Juan said:

Did a brief research on the web, never heard you could take Kambo by snuffing (so it’s Kambo Powder). It’s weird for me in the sense since the look of the Kambo itself is like semi liquid, idk the process of make it like powder. Can’t find right now more reports so I’d keep searching and safety measures.

You can use the snuff or just scrape it up before its fully white and blobby. There is no research on it.

You won't find any unless you dig deep. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

1) How do you take it nasally?

2) So you didn't get sick?

3) Of course it might override ADHD while you're not it. But what is the point of that? You can't be high on kambo every day.

You rub the watery kambo goo into your nose. The sides of the nose, inside it. 

No sickness occurs. 

This is very true. It's incredible.!

It's 10:42pm and I'm just having so much fun singing on it. I must be careful though.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnviYCyJa8T/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

Edited by Aiwass

9 minutes ago, Aiwass said:

You rub the watery kambo goo into your nose. The sides of the nose, inside it. 

Doesn't it burn/damage the nose?

Plugging it makes more sense to me.

Edited by Leo Gura

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Plugging it makes more sense to me.

Wait...You are saying I can plug kambo?

6 minutes ago, Aiwass said:

Wait...You are saying I can plug kambo?

Dude, you can plug anything :D

(Except DMT :P)

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, you can plug anything :D

(Except DMT :P)

I am definitely making that as my number one priority for tomorrow. It would probably be ridiculous since it can be absorbed by nasal it must rectally. 

Would you ever have an interest in trying kambo?

27 minutes ago, Aiwass said:

Would you ever have an interest in trying kambo?

What is the benefit?

If all it does is make me sick, I don't want that.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Aiwass this ideia of snuffing kambo is yours? I commute with Huni Huin, Yawanawa and others for around 6 years and I never heard of this use of kambo. Is true that is can be absorved in any place where there is mucosa. But why in the nose bro?  I would even be aware of recomend this stuff. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Same question here.

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Aiwass this ideia of snuffing kambo is yours? I commute with Huni Huin, Yawanawa and others for around 6 years and I never heard of this use of kambo. Is true that is can be absorved in any place where there is mucosa. But why in the nose bro?  I would even be aware of recomend this stuff. 

Same

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't be high on kambo every day.

That would be hilarious

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Hold my beer ;)

12 hours ago, Aiwass said:

If you feel sick how can you go out hunting? 

I do kambo, and when I do after 30min I am more than ready to function with full energy and clear mind, imagine a indegenous dude that is used to his own medicine. 

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hold my beer ;)

@Leo Gura doing Kambo? Impossible! He avoids too much being on pain and vomit in order heal haha jk. :P

BY THE WAY, Vice released a episode very recently:

1 hour ago, Juan said:

@Leo Gura doing Kambo? Impossible! He avoids too much being on pain and vomit in order heal haha jk. :P

BY THE WAY, Vice released a episode very recently:

Although I think is amazing that people are more open to Amazonia healing plants, rapé,kambo, sananga,ayahuasca, I still have the concern of the trivialization of this substances by people who have the mindset of  " I  now don't  need to be disciplined so much with my diet because I always can go and detox myself with kambo" 

The episode showed everything as it is, the only thing  I never do when I do kambo is using rapé  after it. When one do Kambo you have someday of post diet where you dont eat sugary stuff or stuff with sweet taste for at least 3-4 days, also no sex. But rapé?why? I ready feel grounded and full of energy after the purge, why using a plant that for what I feel is to ground one into the body .

Make sense what one guy said that Kambo helps him to lead better in his job. I feel kambo almost like give you this instintictiv feeling, almost like you become a frog with a poisoned skin, you become aware of the subtle attacks from others and more able to respond with accuracy and directness, something that can be percived by others as aggressiveness. Yes, you became more animal. Is good to cut the bullshit.

46 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

The episode showed everything as it is, the only thing  I never do when I do kambo is using rapé  after it. When one do Kambo you have someday of post diet where you dont eat sugary stuff or stuff with sweet taste for at least 3-4 days, also no sex. But rapé?why? I ready feel grounded and full of energy after the purge, why using a plant that for what I feel is to ground one into the body .

@Rafael Thundercat I see your point. In my eyes, I see levels of everything so if you take Rapé after let’s said Kambo, Ayahuasca or etc. it’s helping you to make you even more grounded. Now rapé for me is not as intense as a Kambo experience so I think I’m fine with it. Also depending the person, maybe Kambo wasn’t helpful enough and rapé is that ‘’kick’’ needed to purge which it happened to me at the beginning of working with these tools, Kambo was doing his thing but I would still felt like ‘’stuck’’ on something. About the diet I agree with you but also I can see how many tribes and recent providers like on the Vice video, they have different dietas, similar but different. 

@Juan true about the dietas, there is no rule set in stone, I hear many stuff, so in the end better to follow you body inteligence.  One situation after 3 days before kambo I was all ok with the diet but I forgot and had a small coffee and a mini pastry cake. Imediately I felt weird and run to the toiled. I had diarrea for about 4 days, nothing could stop in my body. Is simplez after a detox with kambo if is well made, one get clean almost as a child, or as a frog. As far as know frogs dont eat cakes and drink coffee or sugary stuff. Anyway, kambo is a fast option to clean up. Why not be disciplined and detox slow via good diets, fasting etc... nothing substitutes for a healty lifestyle.

Also, there is no need to do Kambo so often. First time I received kambo was from a Yawanawa guy, 6 years later I meet him last year in a ceremony. He was explaining in the end of ceremony that in the morning he would serve kambo for who wish. I came to him and asked if he would also apply in himself. He answer me that he didnt take kambo himself for 9 years. So, we assume these indigenous pass their days drinking ayahusca,doing kambo and rapé but we just assume. Most part of time they are just living normaly. For me if was to choose doing a Kambo ritual or going to a barbecue with friends I would go to the barbecue. A good beef can make miracles to my energy levels. Hehe

Edited by Rafael Thundercat