Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Infinite Being

Hydrogen Water

8 posts in this topic

Your body is designed for regular water. I would not toy with that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hmmm, maybe. Who knows. 

In his video he discusses a lot of science which is based off the links in his first comment. 

But...

• most of those studies are in vitro & in-vivo filled with speculative pathways. This is quite common for anyone trying to sell you a cool new gimmick. But guess what, going from in vitro to human models about 94% of mechanistic pathways DO NOT translate to human outcomes. End of story. Most of this stuff dies with petri dish and lab rat studies 
  • there is one pilot human trial and one randomized trial on 8 humans showing some markers going up and down which they conveniently translate into "improves mitochondrial dysfunction" which isn't even a real diagnosis. It is certainly interesting but this is what these people do.,.they operate on the sides where the certainty of the evidence is low and they will try to sell you on cool pathways and "the real truth bro" where in reality all you're looking at are some petri dish chemical reactions. 
  • no to mention that video is riddled with backlinks to expensive machines, and other backlinks to his other videos with more mechanistic speculation. 

Some of those studies he links go as back as 2005. If this thing had such a profound impact , you would see clinical trial after trial on real humans documenting it all. Mostl likely it has been abandoned by academia because it just has little clinical usage and is just another one of those things out there....

Also, what he doesn't tell you, besides drinking H2 water he probably completely turned his life upside down during his healing journey. But that is conveniently left aside because it would obviously present an ethical confounding. 

It might have some usefulness but probably not to a degree that others things would, but those wouldn't be exciting to talk about such as weight lifting, diet, stress mitigation and sleep because let's face - we all already know about that. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Yeah I agree if it was so great there would be more studies. I just want to see if the benefits he claims and others claim is true.

@Michael569 

Can you look further into this? The anecdotal evidence is very compelling.

Edited by Infinite Being

On 29/01/2023 at 9:28 PM, Infinite Being said:

Can you look further into this? The anecdotal evidence is very compelling.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with teaspoons than spend hours researching this topic :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus