NutellaTC

Weird Pressure In My Head That Moves .

5 posts in this topic

So I feel knots in my chest , throat  and a moving pressure in my head as if was steam or water trying to get out of my head. How the fuck do I get rid of this ? 

Im working on my emotions and releasing them but this shit takes most of my attention. 

If anyone knows anything that could help me , I'd be more than thankful :) 

I have pretty serious lymph issues, and there are some really uncomfortable knots that pop up especially when I'm stressed.  I don't know if you're experincing the same thing as me.... I know that when I am enjoying life, relieved of my stress, eating well and drinking lots of water and using a humidifier, symotoms subside.  Getting all of those things straight is kinda hit or miss though.

You'll want to investigate the Kundalini energy, the primordial life force that lies within all of us. Sometimes, when we're healing our emotions and traumas, this energy speeds up and can remain stuck in one place, or another. I myself feel from time to time pressure in my right part of my head and left arm, but it'll pass. Keep up the good work! 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

When meditating or experiencing emotional state changes it feels like tectonic plates of the brain are moving about :)