Razard86

Want to become a better meditator? Some cool tips!!!

10 posts in this topic

Meditation is all about staying present, of course you know that but did you know....that is what the Root Chakra is all about?

One of the traps for those in Spirituality is they can lose track of their foundation which is the Root Chakra and some even demonize it.

All of the Chakras are equal in value, there is no higher chakra. I myself was surprised when it was revealed to me by Infinite Intelligence that the Root Chakra is key to being present in every moment.

These two videos can help you in your meditation practice. GOOD LUCK!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

So do you typically listen to this while scanning the area around the root Chakra or listen to the sound of the video, or be present of whatever pulls at your attention? 

Any advice someone can give on balancing and opening up your solar plexus through certain yogic poses or meditations?

Edited by AJBrew

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

So do you typically listen to this while scanning the area around the root Chakra or listen to the sound of the video, or be present of whatever pulls at your attention? 

I use these two videos to enhance my meditation. If you want to balance your root chakra use this video.

The first one is the root chakra you should let it go through all 7 if you believe you have more than one blocked.

6 minutes ago, AJBrew said:

Any advice someone can give on balancing and opening up your solar plexus?

Its already open. Read the above. If you want to balance your chakras listen to this video with headphones and either go to sleep or meditate. Hell yo can walk around outside if you want.

Once you understand that all matter, is just a love vibration or vibration of consciousness then you will understand all you need to do is fix the frequencies to be in alignment.

Test this stuff out for yourself. Really explore this, chakra music for me has been more powerful than psychedelics. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I think there exists a trap in looking for the "perfect" method, or looking too much at results, or really just looking outside yourself when approaching something like meditation. Meditation for me has always been something extremely personal and not something I was taught. It's a learning by doing, constantly learning new things about yourself, about how your body works, how your mind works, how attention works, intention, lack of intention, etc. You get small insights along the way that makes you go deeper, in every tiny movement, every breath, every shift in posture. Looking inward is what the practice is about at the end of the day. That said, use every tool you've got. Whatever it takes to discover yourself, it's worth it.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Razard86 Very cool, thankyou.

@Carl-Richard What I would be concerned about with what your doing without following instruction is having the right tools or know-how when you come across unexpected experiences that you must process and how to process them in a proper manner without screwing yourself up or becoming less relatable to people; if that makes any sense.

1 minute ago, AJBrew said:

What I would be concerned about with what your doing without following instruction

You do follow instructions, but meditation is mainly something you do on your own. The technique doesn't catapult you to awakening. It's the intensity of your investigation into your own being.

Right ok I see what your saying. The map can only take you so far, that makes sense.

17 minutes ago, AJBrew said:

Right ok I see what your saying. The map can only take you so far, that makes sense.

It's the vast richness of what your mind and body is capable of, in terms of intelligence, in terms of self-deception, in terms of mechanical perfection. There is so much there.

Where else can you stay if not in the present ? 

Another spiritual trap that many people fall in. Trying to stay in the present Is like an eye trying to see itself