Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antor8188

Day game better for some men than night game?

8 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I guess day game is better than me for night game because day games help me start with better openers than nightgame since during night game it's hard to open because of loud music and drunk people minding their own business.  What do you think? 

I think it is better if you are an introvert and not the best looking guy because daygame focuses less on looks and is better for introverts.

Also no competition and girls tend to be nicer when you talk to them (at least from my experience).

Just be respectful and cool about it :) 

Daygame is amazing if you got the right location. It's all about location.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It can work even in a sub-optimal environment. 

However, if you do day game in a small to medium size city then it probably going to take a very long time to get laid from it. In fact, it took me about a couple of years of doing day game to finally get to very first lay and very first real girlfriend from cold approaching during the day time within a neighborhood of a medium sized city that I used to live in.

I only do day game, 6 days a week. In a fairly crowded city. I approached Stephanie at the bus stop, for example. I met Kimberly at a grocery store. I flirted with Paula at Subway (the restaurant) and got her number outside. I met a girl at the same Subway...

Just to name a few...

3 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

I only do day game, 6 days a week. In a fairly crowded city. I approached Stephanie at the bus stop, for example. I met Kimberly at a grocery store. I flirted with Paula at Subway (the restaurant) and got her number outside. I met a girl at the same Subway...

Just to name a few...

Imagine if you had sex with that girl on the subway.

I met other Stephanie at the ATM, I was at the bakery. Calling her on Tuesday to set a date...