Antor8188

Other benefits of doing pickup

32 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Pickup coach Tom Torero committed suicide last year.

Dude! That's because some leftist feminist did such a vicious expose of him that he lost his whole business, spiraled into depression, and killed himself.

That's literally suicide by cancel culture.

Not saying he was innocent but that expose was brutal. People don't appreciate how painful cancelation can be.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Maybe I am missing something higher than pickup teaches you  and would like to know what that is.

From pickup I started Actualized.

It is what you make of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura same here. Pickup got me into spirituality and psychedelics because I wanted to improve my game. 

3 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

Pickup got me into spirituality and psychedelics because I wanted to improve my game. 

True. Pick-up guys have recommended Eckhart Tolle and Anthony DeMello to me years ago.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

same for me

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude! That's because some leftist feminist did such a vicious expose of him that he lost his whole business, spiraled into depression, and killed himself.

Not saying he was innocent but that expose was brutal. People don't appreciate how painful cancelation can be.

Oh....

I didn't know about that. That's very sad. Now, I really feel bad for him. I know how it feels to be cancelled. I've had that happen to me several times. It really is very painful, makes you feel very isolated from the rest of world, can make you feel very depressed, and can cause your self-esteem to drop considerably.

But many successful life and dating coaches, successful entrepreneurs, and successful businesspeople have talked about how going through all kinds of ups and downs in your journey to achieving your goals, dreams, and true success in area of you life builds your gumption, ability to handle failures and to get back up every time you're knocked down no matter what happens to you, your ability to not giving a f*ck no matter what any haters and naysayers say about you, etc.

Many successful entrepreneurs and businesspeople have said that even if they lost their business or all of their money or became completely homeless, they still would be able to easily regain everything they lost plus more within a relatively short amount of time.

So, what about all of that? 

Or is there actually a limit to how much any human being can deal with suffering and pain, regardless of who they are?

Edited by Hardkill

Lots of benefits if you really wanna do it the right way. 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ye I wouldn't be a part of actualized if it wasn't for pickup.

I also had some stage orange achievements in my teenage years that blew my mind, and i put a lot of it down to the mindsets that people like Owen Cook, and the RSD crew instilled in me. That said, I also met some limits of that mindset petty soon after that too.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

18 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura same here. Pickup got me into spirituality and psychedelics because I wanted to improve my game. 

Same lol, from Jason capital's sexual tension course. He mentioned oshos stare and I fell down a steep rabbit hole!

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What did he even do to deserve that? He is one of the godfathers of daygame and has helped thousands of people even people I know. Daygame is by far the most respectful and pure form of game, no alcohol or manipulation involved, did he do some juvenille shit like Julien?

On 23/01/2023 at 5:46 PM, Hardkill said:

Many successful entrepreneurs and businesspeople have said that even if they lost their business or all of their money or became completely homeless, they still would be able to easily regain everything they lost plus more within a relatively short amount of time

What people say is not what is necessarily true. 

I feel as though it's toxic positivity and arrogance to assume that most people, and yourself, could just lose literally everything and homeless, and maracously just come back. In most cases you'd just be sleep deprived and spiral into derangement, unless you had some form of support in place, like social security, or a helping friend or some feasible way out. 

I'm not talking about Tom torreros case here though. 

Also, the combined feeling of (online, scaled) stigma plus losing your business must be particularly strong. I feel as though it wasn't his business lost that got him the most even, but his positive purpose being shitted on and twisted by the media.

He probably should've moved country and started a new life at that article point, no one in Columbia gives a fuck about the article. 

Edited by Optimized Life