Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibes

Latest Blog Post

12 posts in this topic

"What's not being understood by humans is that human whining is so petty in the grand scheme of things that it cannot influence God's designs. You want God to care about whatever you're whining about. But God has bigger fish to fry and you are too narrow-minded to appreciate that. Hence you call God evil or say it cannot exist."

"Even deeper, you assume that God can change itself. God does not have any power to change itself because it is Absolute Truth. God cannot change its own design. Because the design is Absolute Perfection. If God could change it's design, God would be evil. It is only a human ego that could be so selfish and stupid as to want to change the entire design of reality for its own sake."

I get it, Infinity IS. It must be all and every way.

So God is myself, but also so detached that it doesn't matter what happens to me.

My pain for this world is just bias, my feeling of being betrayed by God not having my back and none else's is bias.

What now? Just accept that? Accept that the innocent are being physically destroyed and suffering immensely? And that God is so selfless and detached that it can't do shit, it just is?

I see the Truth in this, but it's so fucking hard to love life.

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

What now? Just accept that? Accept that the innocent are being physically destroyed and suffering immensely? And that God is so selfless and detached that it can't do shit, it just is?

No!

Now you Awaken to realize Perfection!

You don't see. If you saw, you would be drowning in Love.

You are treating this as some bitter pill to swallow with some better alternative. But it isn't that. It's Perfection. To see that is Happiness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You need to seperate between your Higher Self (God) and your everyday self (ego). Your ego is not aware of God (even if you understand it intellectually). Your ego wants the world to be a certain way to serve only its own egoic selfishness. This creates pain for the ego and it starts to blame God for this. God however is so selfless, he accepts everything. You need to get more in touch with your Higher Self / God and let go of the selfish desires of your ego.

33 minutes ago, Vibes said:

So God is myself, but also so detached that it doesn't matter what happens to me.

God does not care what happens to your EGO. Don't confuse Ego with yourself!

35 minutes ago, Vibes said:

And that God is so selfless and detached that it can't do shit, it just is?

I totally understand, from our standard human perspective its so hard to understand / to see the point in this. But its just because we are so biased. Try to see the good and love in things your ego demonises. That brings you closer to Gods perspective.

41 minutes ago, Vibes said:

No. Infinity be's not "all and every way". Infinity be's infinity.

Yeah. Though God / Self is not "detached". It's just that nothing "happens to" God. Nothing ever happens.

What now?

Undo the ego-mind ("world" and "things" and "selfs").

Accept that the innocent are being physically destroyed and suffering immensely?

No innocents are being destroyed /suffering or be-ing to begin with. There is no "world", "stuff happening in a world", etc. That's the illusion, that which is not.

And that God is so selfless and detached that it can't do shit, it just is?

Yeah, God just is. And that's it. All else is that which is not. (Not two. Non-duality. Truth.)

it's so fucking hard to love life.

Yeah, cause what you call "life" is a projection of the ego; separation, guilt, shame, fear, lack, shortage, death...

God/Truth does not create "your life" or "the world", nor "live in a world". God/Truth just be's God-Truth.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

but it's so fucking hard to love life.

No it isn't. Beauty is all around.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

don't worry, once you awaken you can dream moral back, just you'll have to dream them from a perspective that isn't as close minded and blinded by primitive ego vision.

it's seems that it is more easy to be subjective once you're truly objective.

but the problem is that ego think right now that being objective isn't a subjective 

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

"What's not being understood by humans is that human whining is so petty in the grand scheme of things that it cannot influence God's designs. You want God to care about whatever you're whining about. But God has bigger fish to fry and you are too narrow-minded to appreciate that. Hence you call God evil or say it cannot exist."

"Even deeper, you assume that God can change itself. God does not have any power to change itself because it is Absolute Truth. God cannot change its own design. Because the design is Absolute Perfection. If God could change it's design, God would be evil. It is only a human ego that could be so selfish and stupid as to want to change the entire design of reality for its own sake."

My pain for this world is just bias, my feeling of being betrayed by God not having my back and none else's is bias.

You only have one half of the truth. God always changes itself its called impermanence.

You deny impermanence because it is what you fear the most from the masculine perspective

It's also why you cannot understand women.

God is self improvement program whose symbol can be best understood between METAPHYSICAL UNION which is sex.

As long as you fear being homosexual and have not learned that every heterosexual man is a closet homosexual in denial you will NEVER UNDERSTAND GOD!!

Here is a divine revelation for you!!! Every time you think you are getting fucked by God in your ass. Your mind is also a metaphysical womb so you get fucked there too. Why do you think life always seems to have the upper hand on you? 

Its because For God to live it must plays a game against itself called life.

Every time you think you tell life what your greatest fears are and then it reflects it back to you!!!

Women don't think as much so they flow through life with less effort. 

Men are addicted to complexity and women are here to teach men how to listen, feel, connect to their heart, and understand life is simple

ITS ALL LOVE. THE END!!

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

Awakening is not just to know that you are, is to perceive the depth and beauty of reality. conceptual thinking and human bias take you completely away from this perception. Remember when you were a 6 year old and life was magic. It still is, it's just that you've organized it into mental grids. You have to get out of that trap. reality is pure magic, beauty fills you every second. If not, is that you are doing something to avoid noticing it

What's not being understood by humans is that human whining is so petty in the grand scheme of things that it cannot influence God's designs. You want God to care about whatever you're whining about. But God has bigger fish to fry and you are too narrow-minded to appreciate that. Hence you call God evil or say it cannot exist.

Try to imagine it this way: Should all of human civilization stop and change it's designs just because a few ants in South America are whining that their life is harsh? Likewise, neither would God.

The error here is assuming ants in South America complain. They are infected with a mind control fungus not to dissimilar to the narcissistic control exerted by people like Tate. Tate fanboys don't complain, he is cool and he does not do sex traffic. He is top G. He has baguette. Do you see Tate fanboys complain? No, therefore Tate is God. Cognito ergo sum.

8 hours ago, Vibes said:

m3IZ8qN.jpg

It depends on the sincerity and the Truth behind the whining, the purity of intention, and the reasoning as to why why a person is calling out to God for assistance.  Those who call upon the Lord with a "genuine" conviction in their hearts are "saved", either through promise of an elevated future, mitigation of their current circumstances or guidance that they can count on in their lives, and often an inner Light that reforms the person in time.  Look at this video with a discerning eye as this is the True nature of God.  It is in my personal interpretation of this video alluding to a recently deceased person who has lived in poverty and overlooking their old memories one after the other.  It has a very disembodied feel to it, as though the person themselves is not attached to the past, but just taking note of the sensation of life despite what it became.  At the end of this, it is then elevated and moves on reflected golden waters through the gates and towards the Holy Trinity - represented by three Lights.  The language of God is one of metaphor, allegory and symbolism and so you have to get good at interpreting its "calling" to you.  God's mercy is sometimes given in life and sometimes death.  There is struggle, but the reasoning for this is that the polarity of pain and pleasure is what allows things to evolve.  Within limits.  There is a natural balance to it and if you overstep it, there are consequences.

When I had my first awakening, I knew nothing about God or spirituality.  It unraveled on its own, after getting sick, being on my own.  I did call out a few times and spoke out as though there was a person there waiting to hear what I had to say.  There wasn't any selfishness, or greed or anything within this - just the baseline state of "I hurt.  I don't know what to do.  Help me.  Come to me if you are there.  Comfort me."  A few months went by and I started to do research into the nature of my problems in an honest way.  I got out of my way and just peered down at each thing, every fear and discomfort and wall that I could find that would keep me from being whole.  As my sickness got worse, it was a last resort in order to get well enough to survive.  The fear of death came to me, authentically.  I couldn't run from it anymore, it was riddled in my body - and so I just sat with appreciation for the design of nature, of music - and then... God was there.  And within that experience came a road that I have always been able to follow back - so long as I am loving, honest and humble and continue to seek the Truth - to never get stuck on one thing and to do my best.  And to repent.  To be honest when I have done wrong.

Over time, my awareness would come and go, new puzzle pieces to play with, new insights to collect, disassemble and integrate - and what I can tell you is this:  God is mercy and love.  It will absolutely listen to you as it does not want its creations to suffer.  There is a much larger perspective plan to evolve out of this.  This is not the final "form".  If you want mercy, be prepared to offer it.  You get what you give.  The more mercy you wish for yourself, the more you need to bring it up and out into the world through your intention in such a way that every action moves like a dancer in accordance with divine Law.  "Love your neighbor as yourself."  And do not infringe on the rights of others.  God can change, grow, add on - but it was always destined to be this way.  If you are a person who can make a difference, then it was put into you as a potentiality from the start.  The chess board is multi-dimensional.  The more you give, the more the doors open.  You need to do this as a daily practice, where you eventually get to the point that you carry this in your heart most of the time. 

I am by no means there, but I work at it every day, and each day those doors open up more and more.  It isn't that you don't have the power to change the design, it's that the design is predetermined, and so if you are to change it - it already knows and has laid out the potentiality for this.

So what is the plan, the prophecy for why it's doing all this, pain and pleasure?:  To bring an awareness of heaven to all of its creations.  To bring awareness to itself through you, while you also remain yourself.  Like a hive mind, or better yet, a dancer that knows and works through all its parts, aware of every cog and gear, and yet those parts have autonomy.  The truth?  You are so important, that how much you are able to do this in this version of yourself changes the whole game for everything on a level that is not apparent in the outer world.

Follow your Heart.

nN7IA3Z.jpg

Would you kill for love?
If everything else falls
If their kindness betrayed
You

Took all I had in me
Made my dreams so pale
Now they want you to
Bleed

When shadows call
Lay your eyes on me