Mormegil

What happens after death?

74 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Kamo said:

Which psychedelic do you recommend for contemplating questions?

All of them.

I've never regretted taking a psychedelic, except for a handful of rare research chemicals which don't work well.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

All of them.

Okay. lol Whats your method?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

On 1/21/2023 at 10:27 AM, Leo Gura said:

No!

It's much more radical than that.

If you realize that the past and future are imaginary, then that literally means you have never seen anyone die.

It's not merely that you cannot die, it's that no one has ever died!

When you realize this, HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! O.o

I get you but i still struggle with the concept of Solipsism being true while also other people's POV existing at the same time.

6 minutes ago, Alex_R said:

I get you but i still struggle with the concept of Solipsism being true while also other people's POV existing at the same time.

Other's people POV does not exist

18 hours ago, Kamo said:

Okay. lol Whats your method?

Sometimes I think some people are more social whores than patient, attentive students, and they come first to the Forum and forget that the creator of the Forum have hundred of hours explaning the methods and the results.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/how-to-plug-psychedelics

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@Mormegil watch nde video. The black void where you think your head is gains light. And you can see 360 degreee. People often say that they 'turn' around and thats where heaven is. We are locked out of heaven its presents itself as a void right now and that where you think your head is.  But I think its kinda like psychedelic trip times 1000. Not one can be sure what happens to any given person all you can say is it will be crazy as fuck. One woman said God moves the stars around to form a stage and they both watched her life together twice once in her eyes and once in gods eyes. They say heaven contains the most perfect of all physical things on earth. Some have said there are research center where we can watch lives of anyone and people study the history of certain places in first person. Probably a sick go cart track. But some people have said they just go totally omniscient and are watching every pov of anything and hearing it all simultaneously and its too much and they zoink out. Other people say they are floating around watching themselves dead making up a story about what is happening to them and the people around them not even realizing that they are dead. Then after awhile they go hey I just realized im talking about me! 

Edited by Hojo

On 21.1.2023 at 7:32 AM, Mormegil said:

So does this dream then simply end or does it continue, perciving something else?

Try to remember.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Rafael Thundercat Yeah I watched those. I was asking to make comparisons between my own person method I use, and what Leo might use. He doesnt explain his person method in "how psychedelics work" or the Death video, so pay attention to whats in the actual video bud. Plugging is already understood as well. There is more you can do with a protocol and process of taking psychedelics than just plugging and waiting.

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Probably the nearest we can get to the answer is by admitting that nobody knows.

It'd still be possible to become conscious of what death is by contemplating its nature. I imagine that would require knowing what life is, and that would settle the matter for you. Other than that, the rest is speculation.

Edited by UnbornTao

God-Realization will answer all your questions about death.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God-Realization will answer all your questions about death.

The end of all questioning.

4 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

So why do you say it took you over 100 awakenings to understand death?

There's a lot of depth to God-Realization.