Mormegil

What happens after death?

74 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Only in your dreams.

I told you, you will not understand death from your level.

I am talking to people who are serious about understanding it.

Sure I understand what you are saying. From within the dream your body is aging (process of death and regeneration), but when you wake up from the dream, the dream was just a dream.

That doesnt begin to answer anything in a tangible way, cos the dream is all that exists or could possibly exists, different states and degrees of dreams

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

That doesnt begin to answer anything in a tangible way

The only answer is Awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only answer is Awakening.

Which version cos theres an Infinite amount of Awakenings lol,

If you dont awaken, then what? you are saying peoples bodies will continue to age for thousands of years etc etc, Im sure you can articulate your point clearer

28 minutes ago, bambi said:

If you dont awaken, then what?

Then you are dreaming.

Which version cos theres an Infinite amount of Awakenings lol,

A very deep version if you want to understand death.

Took me some 150+ awakenings to understand it.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then you are dreaming.

A very deep version if you want to understand death.

Took me some 150+ awakenings to understand it.

"Then you are dreaming" -- okay lets continue on this, do you have any idea what the contents of the dream will be if you don't awaken and continue to dream after this physical body dies? That is what the OP etc is trying to ask

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

continue to dream after this physical body dies?

That's a dream.

8 hours ago, tuku747 said:

we are in a relative experience, in which everything seems to indicate a process of evolution of consciousness that creates this experience to reach something. reality is the infinite absolute, and that is what it is, but the appearance is happening, a vibration is taking place creating all this perfectly designed cosmos with its traps and its challenges. death is one more part of this design, exactly the same as the fact that tomorrow dawns. it will happen exactly when it needs to happen for the process to keep happening. death is nothing, and the physical body is nothing, they are just a mental creation. after death there will still be apparent experience. whatever is necessary to continue with the creative work that is being carried out

If you want a more human explanation, death dissolves you into an infinite field of consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want a more human explanation, dead dissolves you into an infinite field of consciousness.

Gotcha, which is awakening anyway? So human's death == Absolute Awakening, would you agree? Everyone will awaken at some point or another 

2 hours ago, bambi said:

Everyone will awaken at some point or another 

There's no everyone. You can never be sure of existence of anyone external to you because even if there are others as soon you come in contact with them, then they are your imagination, your dream. All you interact with is your dream.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming that brain surgeon.

Sorry, but that's the level you gotta take this to, to realize that death is imaginary.

As long as you think that other people are dying, you're not getting it.

Death is a pernicious bitch of an illusion to crack. Illusions do not get any trickier. If you can crack the illusion of death you are one intelligent motherfucker.

@Leo Gura Just because we are dreaming all people including you, Eben Alexander and everyone else, are you saying no truth or insight can be derived from these character's? I feel truth and insights can be found in others. 

Eben offers some insights into the endless levels of dreaming that occur after what we call death.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want a more human explanation, death dissolves you into an infinite field of consciousness.

Based on my direct experiences this is false. The majority of people after what we call death enter another dream very similar to the one they were just having. 

12 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Just because we are dreaming all people including you, Eben Alexander and everyone else, are you saying no truth or insight can be derived from these character's? I feel truth and insights can be found in others. 

Insights could be derived, but so can illusions.

Just by taking spiritual people seriously you create illusions for yourself and trap yourself in the dream. Which is why I had to stop listening to all spiritual people. They hurt more than help at some point. You keep listening to their stories and filling your mind with dreams of crap that isn't NOW. All these stories take you away from what's Actual.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Insights could be derived, but so can illusions.

Just by taking spiritual people seriously you create illusions for yourself and trap yourself in the dream. Which is why I had to stop listening to all spiritual people. They hurt more than help at some point. You keep listening to their stories and filling your mind with dreams of crap that isn't NOW. All these stories take you away from what's Actual.

@Leo Gura I agree. It's a tricky mixed bag. You should always verify within yourself as best you can. Although, it's hard to have our own direct experiences of everything so I still at times seek insights from others.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just by taking spiritual people seriously you create illusions for yourself and trap yourself in the dream.

By this you mean the spiritual teachers are mental constructions themselves? Not realizing this is really the only way someone could take them seriously …

This includes Leo, but he damn sure has some good insights.

33 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

By this you mean the spiritual teachers are mental constructions themselves?

Yes

But also, many of them are also just full of shit because they are not conscious enough to see the highest levels of this game. You can't assume they are fully woke. Any lack of wokeness in them will infect you if you take them seriously.

Edited by Leo Gura

35 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

This includes Leo, but he damn sure has some good insights.

Eventually you will have to transcend me.

But not till you do, so don't get ahead of your skiis! ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Any lack of wokeness in them will infect you if you take them seriously.

Correct, if any spiritual nut can't understand or fathom that they themselves are God, and their reality is a figment of their imagination .. then they lack sufficient wokeness. The good part is that it's pretty easy to spot this in humans once a Being understands this in its totality.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Eventually you will have to transcend me.

That's the goal! Slow and steady wins the race ..

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's why psychedelics are good, they help answer all the questions so you can be free to just sit without questions.

@Leo Gura Which psychedelic do you recommend for contemplating questions? I know some make it smooth and others it can be very tricky to even stay on one topic for very long. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

18 hours ago, Mormegil said:

So does this dream then simply end or does it continue, perciving something else? If so, what?

@Mormegil I spent close to 20 years seeking awakening traveling the world trying everything I could find. A few years into my journey I began having spontaneous out of body experiences. This wasn't something I was seeking but it ended up being incredibly valuable in answering many questions I had about consciousness, life and reality. Based on hundreds of OBE'S I've had at this point from what I have seen upon what we call physical death most people enter another dream very similar to the one they just left. Sometimes so identical they are not even aware they have died. 

Ego death from psychedelics is very different than physical death. All all the people I encountered during my OBE'S still had their ego's and personality very much intact. 

If you have any specific questions, let me know and I will try to answer them.