Thought Art

4-HO-5Meo-DMT Martin Ball

167 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

Especially when taking high doses of LSD, I have found it very helpful when I have a heavy bodyload. Often a movement happens and then I stay in the pose for about 10 minutes, it feels very healing.

Oh yeah, when you have said it... I have also experienced this on LSD. Makes you move or stop, yhym, true. Kind of like you were praying or something. Very stylized, pronounced movements.

Yeah, I really like Martin. But, the movements, the voice and some of his rules and concepts around 5meodmt.. even Leos experiences.

I only really give my own direct experience authority. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo GuraGura please have a Look at this guy he does the same martin Ball movements

Maybe it's really a special personality type which does these symmetrical movements 

Like there are people who do gestures with their hands while speaking and others who dont move their body at all

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler I have done them let the Qi floooow

i also just rub my face in my pillow and do the impossible gesture 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@OBEler hahahaha no. I trip for no witness 

◭"89"

34 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Trip reports about this  5 meo mushroom

I have found one trip report where someone unrelated to the psilomethoxin church has attempted growing it themselves. They have grown sclerotia and took it with iMAO, so it's impossible to tell if it's this compund or just 5-MeO-DMT in water absorbed by sclerotia. But has reported it was a different kind of trip and ended up for 9 hours in the Rainbow Light La La Land.

Someday I will hopefully verify it myself. But there's plenty of reports on Shroomery that the method doesn't really work. People have tried it in the past for other compunds.

Some scientists have succeded in doing that, we have the papers, OK, but has anyone read those papers and checked how much of the substance shrooms have produced, or maybe they just detected a 4-HO compund in fruiting body and left it there. Because the percentage is a very important matter here. The practical knowledge for now says this method doesn't work.

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo GuraGura please have a Look at this guy he does the same martin Ball movements

Maybe it's really a special personality type which does these symmetrical movements 

Like there are people who do gestures with their hands while speaking and others who dont move their body at all

@OBEler Why aren't people making videos showing people taking psychedelics and then free solo rock climbing? Why are they insistent on making these fetal position realizations in infinity? This shit is so silly.

People just like this whole pretending shit; it's weird. It's like jerking off to bizarre ideas. Spirituality is showing a kinky side to reality that I am not enjoying thoroughly. Channeling is a whole nother level of bicurious.

Well, either way, next time I trip, my intention is to not become like these people. I have something to contemplate now while tripping. These people.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

@vishnusavestheday That’s none sense. It’s an internal experience. Yeah, fetal position, move how you like. 

Do whatever you want when you trip. Deep trips don’t look anything special.

You definitely should not go rock climbing while tripping. 

◭"89"

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@vishnusavestheday dont be so triggered. be open to this symmetrical movement

@OBEler I am obviously triggered. Imagine people around you speaking in tongues and acting possessed and the audacious one is the guy who doesn't approve of being thrown upon by Martin Ball... Because of ego? No offense... I'm possibly sure that such a memory is at least partly traumatizing for whoever was his client then. But that's a result of this symmetrical energy! Can't it be social psychosis?

This is my first day studying this symmetrical body stuff. It seems like an effort to be a spoiled child kicking and screaming for a deeper awakening. Should I be open minded to such body language? It just looks disrespectful to evolution to flop around like an amoeba.

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Do whatever you want when you trip. Deep trips don’t look anything special.

@Thought Art This is still the way. You are right. I just don't want my body calisthenics routine to be continuously weird. Maybe I'm not serious enough to pursue such expressions of awakening.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

6 hours ago, vishnusavestheday said:

I just don't want my body calisthenics routine to be continuously weird. Maybe I'm not serious enough to pursue such expressions of awakening.

All this triggering and expressions of judgement are coming from... the ego. What does 5 Meo inhibit? The ego.

Good opportunity to examine the triggering process in more detail, maybe you can see through the illusion.

@vishnusavestheday I mean, what’s weird is depending on you and your bias and state of consciousness.

◭"89"

its a grey area for sure.. 
wondring if its a good idea to place an order and try it out for myself.. 
did anyone ordered from their website? how risky is it for me? im not from the US

I asked in DM if they ship to France, they told me yes.

but 350$ for 1 once of possibly homegrown mushroom seems a high cost for me.

did someone try delivery through outside USA ? would be interested to know

they told me they ship internationally only in chocolate bars, 
said they already sent it to "many countries" without any problem.. 
yet if feels so risky.. im wondering what could happen if they catch it in customs.. will I be in trouble or they will just seize it and ill lose 300$... 

somebody with experience would like to coment? 
@Leo Gura

This forum is not for discussing sourcing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Psilomethoxin church is a SCAM. These mushrooms contain no novel compunds. They are plain psilocybin mushrooms, here's the analysis: https://chemrxiv.org/engage/chemrxiv/article-details/64358de9736114c96352edf9

It makes one wonder, why would anyone ever believe reports of people saying they can differentiate between psychedelics, when even an expert like Martin Ball isn't able to correctly identify his experience as a normal psilocybin trip.

On 21.01.2023 at 1:11 PM, Leo Gura said:

If anyone can tell that difference, it should be Martin.

I'd be happy to try it and tell you but I don't know where to get it. I could easily tell you if it's ordinary mushrooms or not.

Honestly, I wouldn't believe even Leo's report. I actively disbelieve his claim of having a higher sensitivity to psychedelics. From when Leo shared his dosage and trip report, it always had matched what to be expected from that dosage.

Sad news, because I have been interested in revival of this mushroom-make-new-substance concept, it would be really cool if true.

Edited by Girzo

Hmmmm.... interesting development.

I could certainly tell the difference between mushrooms and 5-MeO-DMT in a blind test. However, if the sample is a combo of the two, that might be harder to tell.

It may also be possible that the sample Martin took was different from what this lab tested. Maybe they are growing them wrong.

I would like to test it myself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's also possible that psilomethoxin church are a bunch of group-thinking bullshiters. They themselves had to say as defense, only that they never said they were 100% sure there is psilomethoxin in those shrooms, that it's only their faith it is in there. Give me a break.

They also made a business preying on naive hippies. Which is one of the easier audiences to prey on. Hippies include some very smart people, but also a lot of naive ones who are gulping down every trendy idea about chakras, crystals, kundalini or herbs.

Edited by Girzo