Thought Art

4-HO-5Meo-DMT Martin Ball

167 posts in this topic

@Thought Art it's a bit indirect and sneaky. This church is lead by two lawyers so what on this page happens is not drug dealing but practicing religion

It's the Church of Psilomethoxin. 

Amen

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler It's a grey area and pretty contentious. Time will tell.

Anyway, all my points on that are made. All good, healthy conflict.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Yeah time will tell. These are the Pioneers. This church exist since 2021.

I hope 5 meo will be a legal sacrament like ayahuasca at some point. Cannabis church failed becoming this. 

We should be open to new 5 meo developements. What if this sacrament is superior in some points? Martin ball liked it

@OBEler I am very open to it. Just the sharing of links not so much.

◭"89"

We'll allow the link in this case.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Okay. Just wanted to be sure. I don’t really see the difference exactly.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All these symmetrical movements Martin does are so comically unnecessary.

Never even had the idea to do them. Adds nothing to the experience for me.

The best thing you can do on a psychedelic is sit still and contemplate. Prancing around like a baboon is cringe.

LMAO

Here are my thoughts on the video. I probably will be ass kicked for this, but that jumpcut at 22 minutes really showed a changed person
Martin went full Bashar...

If you change that much on psychedelics, you probably have a lot of integration to work on instead of rationalizing the dissonance.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

10 hours ago, Mips said:

You posted while I was typing. Maybe this is it then, a natural spontaneous movement. My teacher had these movements without drugs, she was very awake.

It is completely spontaneous and automatic. I do not choose to do them. Anyone doing them without psyches is just messing about trying to be spiritual.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The best thing you can do on a psychedelic is sit still and contemplate. Prancing around like a baboon is cringe.

I also don't have the 'idea to do them'. They are completely automatic and spontaneous. There's no decision process. The 5-MeO seems to unlock or release energy in the body which makes it do those movements. 

It's very similar to meditation kriyas (is that the right word?) where you see people's bodies swirling, vibrating, moving in different ways. It's just energy being moved around the body. But with 5-MeO the movements are symmetrical specifically because of the ego-dissolution. The body just automatically wants to move in symmetry. 

I also said it adds nothing to the experience. I'm not claiming they do. If Martin is claiming that, then fine, he's doing his thing. 

Like I also said, the body movements settle down fairly quickly and then after that I sit near motionless and go into deep contemplation for the majority of the trip/

I do suspect that Martin kinda accentuates the movements. Like I've never felt the need lift my ass into the air.  

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

dude wherever you go in the internet you can find drug dealers. On every actualized.org or other spiritual Video on youtube you find them Posting directly under the video

These are not dealers xD These are professional scammers.

Never buy anything sold on IG or YouTube comments or TikTok xD It's rather obvious, but I dunno, some people fall for these scams.

Even communication channels like Telegram, where real sellers operate, have scammers.

@Girzo dude, I never made that claim that these are trustworty.  It doesnt matter if it's a scam. You bring this out of context

@OBEler You have called them dealers, they are scammers. Some newbie reading this might get a wrong idea. There already has been a few people on the forums asking similar questions, "like is buying on IG legit?". So I don't think it's far-fetched to think that someone might read it and get the wrong idea.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds to me that you are ”controlling” the trips, rather than flowing with them.

Important to “feel” when you should be in control, and to “know” when to let go. And being one with the energy.

When you let go, you do these movements.

That’s why I say that it seems that you are mostly in control, in your trips.

Famous teacher I know used to say: “I want to be able to flow through life. Be able to stop once a while, and smell the flowers.”

Stay open minded my friend.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S maybe it's like dancing. 

Some people dance automatic to music, others dont move at all or need to force themselves to move their body to music. 

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Vincent S maybe it's like dancing. 

Some people dance automatic to music, others dont move at all or need to force themselves to move their body to music. 

??✨

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

18 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Sounds to me that you are ”controlling” the trips, rather than flowing with them.

No.

My trips are as natural as it gets.

Only lately I have started to crack down on myself and get more rigorous because being too flowing leads to getting lost in distractions and not going really deep existentially. Getting more rigorous is where the serious gains happen.

If anything, you guys suffer from not being controlling enough with your trips, doing stupid stuff like watching cartoons and other distractions, when you should sitting still and introspecting.

It's easy to waste a trip doing silly things that feel fun.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

My trips are as natural as it gets.

Only lately I have started to crack down on myself and get more rigorous because being too flowing leads to getting lost in distractions and not going really deep existentially. Getting more rigorous is where the serious gains happen.

If anything, you guys suffer from not being controlling enough with your trips, doing stupid stuff like watching cartoons and other distractions, when you should sitting still and introspecting.

It's easy to waste a trip doing silly things that feel fun.

Ok.

Just be careful with what you are dreaming ?

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All these symmetrical movements Martin does are so comically unnecessary.

I've personally spoken to Martin over skype regarding these spontaneous movements as I've experienced them myself. These are not voluntary movements, they feel as though your body has been possessed by a flow of energy that necessarily expresses itself through symmetrical motion. 

I've heard these symmetrical movements, or involuntary yoga positions, referred to as "kriyas", and I've experienced this a few times now, most notably after a cannabis high where in an attempt to relieve extreme anxiety I very deliberately decided to allow my body to do whatever it wanted without judgement. I found myself taken over by a flow of energy which immediately dissipated my anxiety so I allowed it to control me. I could have taken back control but that would have very clearly been at the cost of the immense relief I was experiencing.

This happens on psychedelics to people a lot. The one and only person I've seen report 5-MeO-MALT trips on YouTube has this happen consistently.

Yeah, my body does those symmetrical momvents sometimes too. Especially when taking high doses of LSD, I have found it very helpful when I have a heavy bodyload. Often a movement happens and then I stay in the pose for about 10 minutes, it feels very healing.

On Leo’s next trip, we gotta somehow make sure to put some music so he can start to flow with it and see him dance intro symmetrical movement! Lol jk.

My thought on this, do whatever you gotta do on your experience (consciously ofc), do your best of enjoy it if you can and work with the intentions you started. I can see symmetrical movements or dancing as a form of purging/healing, purge of what? Emotions or whatever possible blockages you might have. If you see it as a distraction which it could, fine! Just be open that it could indeed help! 

Edited by Juan

1 hour ago, DrugsBunny said:

These are not voluntary movements, they feel as though your body has been possessed by a flow of energy that necessarily expresses itself through symmetrical motion.

I know his story.

It's not something I experience on any psychedelic ever.

Edited by Leo Gura