Thought Art

4-HO-5Meo-DMT Martin Ball

167 posts in this topic

If it is a church, was are the laws around freedom of religion in the US? Very sketchy when it comes to substances….

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

If it is a church, was are the laws around freedom of religion in the US? Very sketchy when it comes to substances….

It's been tried in the past.

Doesn't matter if you call it a "church", they can still prosecute you. Church protections for psychedelics basically only apply to Native American churches and non-natives are not protected, so use at your own risk. Growing mushrooms is not legal for any church, no matter what you put in the soil. These guys probably operate out of Oregon where I think psychedelics are starting to be decriminalized, but that doesn't mean you can just mail mushrooms across state lines using the postal service.

A group of guys who were mailing mushrooms from Vegas via the Dark Net were caught and jailed for a long time.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Scary. Basically assume if you sell drugs you will get arrested. Don’t do it. 

In Canada there are so many online mushroom shops. Many have been around for years. Occasionally they get shut down. Very strange.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

All these symmetrical movements Martin does are so comically unnecessary.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'd be happy to try it and tell you but I don't know where to get it. I could easily tell you if it's ordinary mushrooms or not.

@Leo Gura You spoke to Martin before, why not ask him? Idk if you still in contact with him. 

I’d be very attentive to this subject, haven’t tried yet 5-MeO-DMT by itself and I know where to work it and with who but something tells me I might not be ready yet so, I better get organize. 

@Leo Gura Ahah, and Martins “God” voice 

He enjoys it, let him be. I find myself doing a little bit of movement similar but I’m not thinking much of it.

◭"89"

@Thought Art lol I imagine a session of Leo and Martin together and Leo be saying: “what are you even doing bruh?” 

That actually similarly happens to me on LSD, since I make art is beautiful you can find out wonderful compositions where most people if not none can see it (you can use your hands to create a “frame”, bit hard to express on text so my bad). 

@Juan idk, Martin has his own way of working with the energy and finding a sense of balance or whatever 

◭"89"

Hey Martin is cool, he is doin a lot for the psychedelic scene for years now, his podcast is full of juicy interviews. I am wondering why Leo doesn‘t give him more respect, especially of the interview back then. 

@bensenbiz Just different views 

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If anyone can tell that difference, it should be Martin.

He had taken 1g and said "it's cool that it allows you to see 5-MeO, while normal 5-MeO is pure tranclucent light with rainbow on the sides", for me that sounds like it's more visual than 5-MeO-DMT, because it's normal psilocybin, which is more visual.

1 g only, and he hasn't made any effort to compare it to shrooms. Maybe because it's so close to shrooms, because it is shrooms.

If they had any proof, they would be throwing it in our faces, I bet. I am talking about the church.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Very much disagree with this. I always have these symmetrical movements when taking 5-MeO. Every time. It is totally spontaneous and automatic. There is no-one doing it. Martin isn't doing it for show. It kinds feels like Reality is dancing with itself and it would feel quite strange to want/try to stop it. It would be an egoic/intentional effort to stop it. However it doesn't go on forever, usually stops after a while, at least for me, and then more contemplative/inquiry stuff can take place. So it does seem a little strange that Martin does it for so long. 

It definitely seems like some people have these bi-lateral movements and some don't. They don't provide anything 'more' to the experience of 5-MeO, and don't facilitate the awakening in any way. It's just a side thing that happens, but completely automatic and almost like it has to happen. Similar to the intense full body vibrations that I always have. It's why I've always said 5-MeO is very body-centered for me. Usually the body stuff happens at the beginning of the trip and then wind down fairly quickly.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Very spooky experience for me, watching that. My old teacher from 25 years ago did *exactly* those hand movements in a body awareness free movement that would help you get very silent & present. Totally weirded me out as that’s the first time I ever saw someone do it since. I wonder if there’s another precedence for it or if it comes from some established practice.

Her teachings were incredibly close to yours. Much more so than anyone I’ve seen.

@Space You posted while I was typing. Maybe this is it then, a natural spontaneous movement. My teacher had these movements without drugs, she was very awake.

Edited by Mips

@bensenbiz no, similar but different as well

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Space said:

I always have these symmetrical movements when taking 5-MeO.

Never even had the idea to do them. Adds nothing to the experience for me.

The best thing you can do on a psychedelic is sit still and contemplate. Prancing around like a baboon is cringe.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Thought Art I have a problem with removing the link. This is not a Shopping link you know. So no sourcing, just information. 

Here it is again:https://psilomethoxin.com/

I dont want to make Marketing for them. It is just very interesting whats going on in the 5 meo space

@Thought ArttheArt dude wherever you go in the internet you can find drug dealers. On every actualized.org or other spiritual Video on youtube you find them Posting directly under the video .So that indirect connection to drug dealers would be sourcing too"? 

This link is not a Shopping link so it will be ok. It's a mebership for a Religion you know

@OBEler A which sells you their drug over the internet. Hey, It's up to Leo and the other Mods. I am just saying if sourcing isn't allowed here I don't think that link is allowed.

It is a shopping link to an online store to buy drugs. It may be a church, but their only thing uniting them is that drug.

Those people sharing drug dealing links on videos are also breaking youtube guidelines, which are eventually cleaned up by mods and algorithms.. I am just trying to follow forum guidelines.

Is there another way you can share information about them without directly linking to a source?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"