Thought Art

4-HO-5Meo-DMT Martin Ball

167 posts in this topic

Mushroom Edible  5MeoDMT. Interesting!

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Summary?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Haven’t actually watched it just thought it was cool. Heard him mention on podcast. Will listen. 

◭"89"

Basically he takes 4 capsules, totalling a gram of 4HO-5Meo. He trips from about 11am to 230 before it starts mellowing out. Says you can break through with it, overall very pleasant and beautiful. 

I’d like to learn more about what exactly is this edible mushroom 5meodmt. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Leo Gura 5 meo dmt wil be fed by mushrooms, when you harvest the mushrooms you get an oral Version of pure 5 meo dmt without the psychedelic mushroom effects. 

Tolerance should be same as 5 meo 

Seems to have a great afterglow effect

Comes very smooth and holds on for 4 hours. 

A church in USA is selling this legal

Edited by OBEler

It is a beautiful substance. I haven't taken greater than 150 mg but with frequent daily encounter one quickly realizes its potency, and great potential at very low doses, for a transformational, extended (6-8 hour) open hearted support of the consentual reality experience, without the psychedelia which might hamper work, family interactions etc. 

I am very curious to see how deeply one might go with this novel tryptamine. 

I love you all 

I am so sceptical about this whole ordeal. Even Martin Ball is not changing this.

For me they all are just mushroom microdose placebo enjoyers.

I will believe it when I see it analyzed by some scientist proving there's anything other than psilocybin and micro amounts of normal 5-MeO from on purpose contamination in those mushrooms.

It's all so anti-science. Big proclamations based on unproven thories. No wonder they have called themselves "church".

Edited by Girzo

@Girzo look at my last Post here, there it will be explained more scientific from the old man

@OBEler there's no science, there is no proof, just a guy saying they have bioassayed it on themselves.

So what are the facts:

There are some guys growing mushrooms.

They say they supplement substrate with 5-MeO-DMT.

They claim without proof that this creates 4-OH variant of 5-MeO-DMT, because some shrooms were able to add OH group to THC, or psychedelic DET.

Then they ground the mushrooms and put them into capsules.

For me that's normal mushrooms in low doses, the experiences that people describe match. Potentially normal mushrooms with some 5-MeO in them. No-one proved anything yet about this.

Even if mushrooms create 4-ho-5-meo-dmt, then what is the potency, what is the perentage of weight? How much psilocybin is still in them? They might be just normal illegal mushrooms with fancy marketing hoping no-one ever verifies.

I mean, those guys have patented the name before doing any serious chemical analysis of the shrooms. That's not a good sign.

Edited by Girzo

@Girzo I think you would need too much 5meo to make it worthy. It's not like all 5meo you add to your substrate is going to end up in the mushrooms during fruition. You gonna waste a lot of 5meo which you could have simply buff or smoke. Also, oral dosages of 5meo or 4-ho-5-meo-dmt are higher comparing to other methods, so again this isn't the smartest method. Although I see how someone cold pull it off simply for the sake of science

Dude, it's not hard to tell the difference between mushrooms and 5-MeO-DMT if you are an experienced psychonaut. 5-MeO has a very unique flavor profile.

If anyone can tell that difference, it should be Martin.

I'd be happy to try it and tell you but I don't know where to get it. I could easily tell you if it's ordinary mushrooms or not.

Edited by Leo Gura

35 minutes ago, Porphyry Fedotov said:

@Girzo I think you would need too much 5meo to make it worthy. It's not like all 5meo you add to your substrate is going to end up in the mushrooms during fruition. You gonna waste a lot of 5meo which you could have simply buff or smoke. Also, oral dosages of 5meo or 4-ho-5-meo-dmt are higher comparing to other methods, so again this isn't the smartest method. Although I see how someone cold pull it off simply for the sake of science

Was the first thing I thought. 

@Leo Gura -removed link-

They trick the law by being in a free membership of the Religion and practicing free Religion (here they practice taking 5 meo) is legal. Then you can order it.

Edited by Thought Art
Removed link as it goes against sourcing guidelines.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If anyone can tell that difference, it should be Martin.

Yeah, these are my thoughts. Martin has written a number of books on 5meodmt. It’s like his favourite thing to think and talk about. He even has a podcast called “Entheogenic Evolution” where he talks with all kinds of people about it.

The truth will come out about it eventually. I know little about it. But, would be interested in the longer trips.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

58 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura -removed link-

They trick the law by being in a free membership of the Religion and practicing free Religion (here they practice taking 5 meo) is legal. Then you can order it.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

These guys will definitely get arrested soon.

Edited by Thought Art

@Leo Gura for selling?

I think we made need to remove the link for sourcing concerns. I removed link, let me know if anyone has any problem with that.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Porphyry Fedotov said:

Looks like the church sells it at 300$ an ounce. Seems like a gram is a big dose according to Martin sooo…. 10 bucks a trip?

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Porphyry Fedotov said:

The only benefit of this method would be if it truly lasts 4hrs. That is superior to a typical boofed trip. However, you can easily re-boof 3 times in a row and get a 4hr trip. And you'd probably end up using less 5-MeO than via the mushroom method.

If this method works to create 5-MeO-DMT mushrooms, it should also work to create 5-MeO-MALT mushrooms. I could be the first to create those and put my name on it! :D But I am too lazy to grow mushrooms.

Edited by Leo Gura