onacloudynight

This world saddens me....

6 posts in this topic

I am brought to tears by this world's corruption...

The suffering on this planet is so great. Will we ever go beyond it? I am tired of coming across the same acts of selfishness day in and day out. I want to raise the vibration of this planet. We need to do something. We are being bogged down...

@onacloudynight

Look for a silence place with no interruptions. Put the head phones. Turn of the ligths and ligth  up a candle. 

After a shower give self care with some essential oil like lavender. Sit in relaxed posture, close your eyes and let go..

Let your consciousness rest at the level of the heart.

Kindly 

1. Get your mind in a better place. You cannot save the world yourself, so accept what you cannot change.

2. Do your small part to contribute to making it better.

3. Just because so many people are miserable, doesn't mean you have to be.

@onacloudynight I suggest not wasting your energy hating this world, I suggest recognizing the beauty in how it is, yes let's work to make it how we want but it's counter productive to "be bogged down" with this hate.

Accepting it and appreciating it's beauty is how you attain the will to change it rather than just being sad about it, in actuality seeing the beauty in it is actually the cure you're seeking, imagine everyone recognising how great this experience is, everything is 'solved' right there. It's contagious, try it, appreciate what is, see what happens, and i don't just mean appreciating the 'good' things, it's all beautiful, perfect.

Edited by Devin

@onacloudynight so do something about it. be a part of the solution and not the problem

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

15 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

I am brought to tears by this world's corruption...

The suffering on this planet is so great. Will we ever go beyond it? I am tired of coming across the same acts of selfishness day in and day out. I want to raise the vibration of this planet. We need to do something. We are being bogged down...

Pain is inevitable.  Suffering is optional.  As long as you are alive and trying to survive in the world..you MUST experience pain and hardship . Like what Leo says "without Suffering you will die ". There is pretty much nothing you can do about physical pain .for instance you can't do anything to change the feeling of hunger when you skip meal time.  But you CAN do a lot to decrease psychological suffering .how ?

1. Acceptance. Just be okay with whatever is happening in the world.  Trust that God knows what he Is doing .he is not a dumbass .
  2. Gratitude. 
  3. Seeing the big picture of why the suffering is neccesary for your growth and learning from your mistakes. 
  4. Focusing on the positive stuff in life . You do have them .no matter how little they are . Go up to your mom and give her a hug and appreciate her existence. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho