Vlad_

What if it's not true?

15 posts in this topic

Attention! All of the bellow mentioned is just a theoretical discussion and not a plan of action!

I've been doing psychedelics for the last 4 years and had plenty of profound awakenings. Recently I begun to question the validity of all my trips and awakenings. What if an awakening is just hallucinations? When I’m tripping, I know absolutely that I’m God and playing my infinite game, but when I’m back to the dream I just can’t accept it.

Is there a doubt free way to get the true answer and not only during a trip?

I’ve been thinking about it and the only way I can think of is suicide. For example If I shoot myself in the head I would be 100% sure whether I’m God or all of this is  just pure horseshit.

What do you think?

@Vlad_ maybe you should start microdosing and then see how the boundaries between Tripping and not Tripping dissolve 

Become conscious of the absolute. Test whether relative stuff can affect or produce enlightenment. You may have experienced insights but not enlightenment. Relative stuff such as a dramatic state or shift in experience might have been confused with an enlightenment.

Ask yourself: What am I conscious of now that I weren't of before?

Direct consciousness is pristine and self-validating. If genuine, there's no room for doubt regarding what you became conscious of, which isn't to say that there isn't more to realize regarding the subject matter or that deeper consciousness can't be accessed.

Edited by UnbornTao

@Vlad_ I think shooting yourself in the head is stupid.  You will die at the end of your human life anyway. Just chill. Enjoy the trips and the mystery it's part of the design.

Honestly, just look at your hands. YOU ARE ALIVE. That means you are God. Created and creation is the same. It's pretty simple.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

For example If I shoot myself in the head I would be 100% sure whether I’m God or all of this is  just pure horseshit.

If you are just hallucinating, as you say, then shooting yourself wouldn't make you sure of anything. Being sure requires being alive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

also theoretically, better than doing that I would do 5 meo every day 

Anyway, the answer would not be that either, it is to go beyond the conceptual mind. having the doubt of I am god or I am not god, remembering the awakenings, is ego mind. the conceptual mind is a creation, those doubts are a creation, certainties too. I would say that meditation would soften that dependence on the mind

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 1/19/2023 at 3:48 PM, OBEler said:

@Vlad_ maybe you should start microdosing and then see how the boundaries between Tripping and not Tripping dissolve 

+1, this help me a lot, now i am able to reach some light form of no-self awakening just by doing high doses of caffeine + modafinil.

I'm sure that if i trip and concentrate a lot i will be able to disolve the boundries of the self forever, even while no tripping.

Edited by Alex_R

On 1/19/2023 at 2:51 PM, Vlad_ said:

Attention! All of the bellow mentioned is just a theoretical discussion and not a plan of action!

I've been doing psychedelics for the last 4 years and had plenty of profound awakenings. Recently I begun to question the validity of all my trips and awakenings. What if an awakening is just hallucinations? When I’m tripping, I know absolutely that I’m God and playing my infinite game, but when I’m back to the dream I just can’t accept it.

I’ve been thinking about it and the only way I can think of is suicide. For example If I shoot myself in the head I would be 100% sure whether I’m God or all of this is  just pure horseshit.

What do you think?

You can try to find GOD conciousness by contemplating and meditating about reallity in lower doses of psycodelics. Your mind will deconstruct enough to the point that you will find that Everything was just yourself.

And what if your doubts are not true?

You see, don't be biased. Watch your double-standards.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Who is the one who knows he is God during trips? Who/What goes back to the dream?

Awakenings on psychedelics are real, but they are only glimpses that occur due to the sudden and drastic alteration/ending of the mind.

When the substance effect wears off, the mind re-asserts itself and might even come up with new iterations to preserve the thought based identity. Doubting the authenticity of the psychedelic awakening is one of the ways the mind preserve its status quo. The mind got many tricks "up his sleeve" to prevent awakening, doubt and fear are very common.

The only way for you to really know is to go beyond all doubts and fears, and become conscious of YOU, who/what you really are.

On 1/19/2023 at 10:51 AM, Vlad_ said:

What do you think?

If you begin manipulating ordinary reality in your trips, that ought to convince you.

Also, I advise against suicide, that would be a frivolous waste of your human life.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

21 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

If you begin manipulating ordinary reality in your trips, that ought to convince you.

Also, I advise against suicide, that would be a frivolous waste of your human life.

It's okay, I'm just going trough ego backlash. I can't accept the fact that I'm God and I'm completely alone which is why I'm questioning my awakenings. 

One of the most profound and transformative meditations is "So what?"

3 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

It's okay, I'm just going trough ego backlash. I can't accept the fact that I'm God and I'm completely alone which is why I'm questioning my awakenings. 

Of course, I've gone through that myself. Hell, probably all of us that become God realized have. There are so many ways a human self can take issue to accepting the truth about itself and the reality within which it dreams itself to be, that it's next to impossible not to have egoic backlash.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I’m going to be very honest with you your question is a deep question. During the trip I also see myself as God being only one and infinite but right after the trip ends I also start to doubt myself. And it’s never ending question but I think this is a mystery and mystics of this world that to be brutally honest with you wI’ll never find out. I don’t think humans can ever know the answer because if they do they will crack the secret of this universe and of the creation. This is a true mysticism and a true mysticism is a secret. I don’t know to be honest if what we see during the trip weather vision or hallucination, and many different people will have different opinion on it. The sad part is that we just don’t know anything only hope or assume.