Vlad_

LSD + Shrooms

28 posts in this topic

THC, DMT, and 5-MeO all work well together for me. The consciousness attainable is insane. You be will 100x more conscious than any smelly Buddhist.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have occasioned DMT from a pipe with a little weed in the bottom while with wise musicians by a sacred river as the digerydo did bowlllll

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Honestly I would not mix any, you have to give respect to the medicine. As far as weed, yes it can be an enhancer and you can add to give a booster.  But most spiritual teachers in the psychedelic world advise not to. I’d and give appropriate space for each medicine.

13 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

In what order do you take it? First DMT or THC?

Doesn't matter much. THC lasts a lot longer than vaped DMT so it would be a better baseline to which you can then add a boost of DMT or 5-MeO.

A powerful combo is to plug 5-MeO-DMT and then vape DMT or DPT or 5-MeO-MALT or THC on top of it for a boost.

You just gotta experiment around and find what hits your sweet spot.

These combos can be way too powerful, so be careful. You can really start to lose your mind and spiral out of control.

I would recommend only taking small boosts from your vape if you're gonna try such combos, so you don't overdo it. A vape pen allows you to really dial it in with small tokes.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

But most spiritual teachers in the psychedelic world advise not to.

It's not like there is some long-time tradition they are basing their statements on. It's all new and such advices are just opinions of particular people, not facts, nor knowledge.

Especially in terms of clean 5-MeO-DMT and DMT, this shit is less than 100 years old. Closer to 50 years than 100 really. (It's kind of obvious with extracted DMT powder, but the psychedelic toad with 5-MeO-DMT in its skin glands is also not a traditional psychedelic by any means.) So any spiritual advice on usage of these compunds is mainly hippie non-sense that people are buying mindlessly.

Edited by Girzo

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

So any spiritual advice on usage of these compunds is mainly hippie non-sense that people are buying mindlessly.

I can verify that is the case.

New Agers love to invent stories about how scared their ritual is, but the truth is it's just a comfortable fantasy they invented.

You don't need to do ayahausca or toad. You don't need a shaman. Pure DMT and 5-MeO-DMT are far superior and cleaner. Smoking toad venom is gross. There is nothing special about it. And they needlessly molest the toads.

I have been independently exploring over 30 chemicals and it's been great just doing my own thing and making discoveries for myself without anyone telling me what to think or what I can't do.

Edited by Leo Gura