Antor8188

Near death experience on shrooms and lsd

29 posts in this topic

You can. Legally, it is called Near Life Experience

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolutely.

Or DMT.

You're gonna have to deconstruct everything. Everything!

Apologies, this is a newbie question (I’m fairly new here). What’s the most direct method for deconstructing everything? 

1 hour ago, Mips said:

Apologies, this is a newbie question (I’m fairly new here). What’s the most direct method for deconstructing everything? 

That's what the epistemic part of my work teaches you. Watch the videos.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 19-1-2023 at 6:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

The answer is, you have never aged.

You're not appreciating how radical Awakening is. Only NOW, no past, no future. You litterally can't die if you no longer imagine a tomorrow. But as soon as you think of tomorrow, death appears.

Yesterday i had my awakening, i got gripped by higher consciousness god or something and than my body kept saying this is my awakening, this is my awakening, while being shown in 1 flash with eyes open how i dreamed up everything until thid point where i was. Than the grip of god let me go and i started crying . It even showed me how my sleeping dreams had a connection with this form of dreaming and that it was basically the same. But none of this is in my memory now, it is also pretty obvious how my body/mindd/ego puts a limit on my consciousness. So your saying about death still doesnt make any sense to me. Why do i keep dreaming a dream of this ego body if i don't want to???? @Leo Gura

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 1/19/2023 at 2:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

Absolutely.

Or DMT.

You're gonna have to deconstruct everything. Everything!

What about a Super Heroic dose of LSD? Like 1000ug. My goal is to get understanding about How I am constructing this reality and maybe put 1.000.000 usd in my bank account.

On 03/02/2023 at 11:49 AM, Alex_R said:

What about a Super Heroic dose of LSD? Like 1000ug. My goal is to get understanding about How I am constructing this reality and maybe put 1.000.000 usd in my bank account.

I tried 750ug, and had a "blackout" somewhere around the board, only to "wake up" mid descent.  This is common when I do heroic dares.  I don't really know why.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

What I don't understand is where consciousness goes when the body "better", when the brain becomes hs.  Where is "God" the projector going?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.