Antor8188

Near death experience on shrooms and lsd

29 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura is it possible to have a near death experience on mushrooms or acid?  I want to eradicate my fear of death that's why. 

Near death? Lol

Death is imaginary. That's what they'll show you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Death never happens :)

spirituality and psychedelics will make you see through death and realize that what you call life and cosmos and a mental construct of the infinite mind that you are. this allows you the possibility of a real detachment, which is the only way to reduce the fear of death. As much as you know that this is a construction, you are attached to it. death is the end of everything known that you cling to to maintain your identity. imo death is the total collapse of the cosmos and the beginning of another cosmos. Does this make you not afraid? well... people are afraid of changing jobs, so as much as you know that death is not real, the fear will not go away. A really serious work of detachment is needed. 

3 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura is it possible to have a near death experience on mushrooms or acid?  I want to eradicate my fear of death that's why. 

Yes it is.

If You want You can check out my report from an LSD trip where it felt like I was seriously gonna die. Since this experience I've been having panic attacks associated with the fear of death. At the same time I've been working on acceptance, deconstructing what death is, confronting fear, etc.

Eradicating fear of death is no simple thing. It'll probably take You decades to do that, many many trips and a fuckton of groundwork and integration. Alongside all that You will probably cry so many tears and suffer so much You can't even imagine it.

Eventually You might reach Leo's levels of deconstruction and realize that there is literally no death. But this insight has sooo many layers I think. It's not just one realization that there is no death, not ten, maybe even a hundred isn't enough. It goes incredibly deep.

Best of luck!

Edited by Sincerity

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Death never happens :)

@Leo Gura it never actually happens in a big perspective, but what about a small perspective... How will you lose your body from your ego mind that you are right now. Can you tell us a bit more about this imaginary process, or what it will look like in your opinion?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob You are dreaming death.

You will never understand without a collosal Awakening so don't bother trying to logick it.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Jowblob You are dreaming death.

You will never understand without a collosal Awakening so don't bother trying to logick it.

@Leo Gura I know that i'm dreaming death and that i have a date on my head that i'm not aware of. But let's say i'm 80 years old in god's dream and in the dream it's my time to die. How do i lose this body or what happends after? Or is it just like all of a sudden the dream of "jowblob" stopped and i'm being another character that has been dreamed up?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

27 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Leo Gura I know that i'm dreaming death and that i have a date on my head that i'm not aware of. But let's say i'm 80 years old in god's dream and in the dream it's my time to die.

NO! NO! NO!

There is no date. You will never die.

You are dreaming. There is no future.

Forget about tomorrow. It never comes.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

NO! NO! NO!

@Leo Gura dreaming of getting older and dying.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

NO! NO! NO!

@Leo GuraOkey let me ask this question differently... But why am i aging and when will it stop, i'm waking up in the dream getting older how far will it go or when will it stop?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

27 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Leo GuraOkey let me ask this question differently... But why am i aging and when will it stop, i'm waking up in the dream getting older how far will it go or when will it stop?

The answer is, you have never aged.

You're not appreciating how radical Awakening is. Only NOW, no past, no future. You litterally can't die if you no longer imagine a tomorrow. But as soon as you think of tomorrow, death appears.

Edited by Leo Gura

It's just NOW

But, you are dreaming 

- my own realization.. just cuz LEO said it don't mean I didn't realize this myself. 

"Ain't that just like the present, to be showing up like this?" - Bon Iver

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Is really hard to have a grip on it via mind. How to kill a dream? Waking up. Then dream again. Waking up, dream again, again, again.......

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're not appreciating how radical Awakening is. Only NOW, no past, no future. You litterally can't die if you no longer imagine a tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're not appreciating how radical Awakening is. Only NOW, no past, no future. You litterally can't die because you no longer imagine a tomorrow.

Yeah i get what you're saying based of my experiences, but i just can't come to a realization of this /awake to this. Do you think 5 meo malt or 5 meo dmt can give me this experience or understanding? Im planning to do 5 meo malt very soon

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Do you think 5 meo malt or 5 meo dmt can give me this experience or understanding?

Absolutely.

Or DMT.

You're gonna have to deconstruct everything. Everything!

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura what about the imaginary death? There is an imaginary life and so there will be an imaginary death. How about that? I think people are wondering about this.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

NO! NO! NO!

You are talking about the true self, or God self. He is talking about our human form/ego.

How does the ego die in practical terms?

It's IMPOSSIBLE to remain forever in this limited form.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Ego = God