StarStruck

How should one look at flaking from females

27 posts in this topic

What struck me in Leo’s latest video is that he said that how you view females will be reflected by females. 

I asked myself how I view females and this was the answer: I find them highly unreliable because of their flakey nature. I don’t hate them for it but I do see it as a handicap and something to calculate into things. 

Females are just more emotional than males so it makes sense they flake. It is not only with dating I noticed but across the board (for example in business) females are more unreliable than males … in my experience. 

That is why they say “give a man’s word” and not “give a females word”. 

And this is not only my experience. Any honest man will admit the same thing. Perhaps there are exceptions but not a lot. Even on this “high consciousness forum” we can search on the word “flake” in the engine and you will see which gender pops up. 

Just viewing females in a positive light doesn’t make them more reliable. It is just the nature of the beast because they are emotional creatures. They compensate in other ways but that doesn’t change this trait.

In Tate we trust

The reason why woman flake on you is not that females are unreliable but that you want them to have sex with you and they don't want that in some cases

Why she will rely on you while you cant even rely on yourself?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

You get numbed to it after a while and stop caring about flaking. It's just something you gotta deal with. The less you give a fuck the less flaking happens anyway

21 minutes ago, max duewel said:

The reason why woman flake on you is not that females are unreliable but that you want them to have sex with you and they don't want that in some cases

I want to have sex with a female business client that is 40 year older than me? I didn’t know that. Thanks. 

In Tate we trust

35 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Why she will rely on you while you cant even rely on yourself?

My female therapist is continually flaking on me and last week she forgot her appointment with me. How is trust in myself a factor in this ordeal? With my male therapists  I never experienced any problems like this. 

In Tate we trust

Women are flakey. But this has nothing to do with what I said.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@StarStruck Because you put trust in someone that is like that, shows me you are the one who is relying on her vs you not caring or changing the therapist; meaning you are not trusting yourself being self sufficient on your own so you complain about them being flakey if you can rely on yourself then you dont care move on(change them) and accepting how they are...talking about it like its a problem is you not relying on yourself your decision,judgments and you being in a drivers seat...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

There's one thing that women don't flake on - 

Raising a child. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Women won't flake on you as soon as you will know how to tune yourself to them emotionally.

Let Love In

38 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck Because you put trust in someone that is like that, shows me you are the one who is relying on her vs you not caring or changing the therapist; meaning you are not trusting yourself being self sufficient on your own so you complain about them being flakey if you can rely on yourself then you dont care move on(change them) and accepting how they are...talking about it like its a problem is you not relying on yourself your decision,judgments and you being in a drivers seat...

Yesterday I fired her.. She didn’t understand me which proved my point. She treated me like shit for weeks and when I fired her she softened up on me listening to my demands. Too late bitch  

I trust myself in every aspect of my life but that doesn’t change the flakey nature of women. That is on them, not on me.

if any factor, that might contribute to flakey behavior by women, is that I’m a nice guy.

Im treated as shit if I’m nice …. and every time I act like a dick I’m treated as a king.  I’m slowly losing my patience. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

There's one thing that women don't flake on - 

Raising a child. 

I hate to break it to ya

In Tate we trust

As long as you train yourself never to expect anything from her, she will never flake on you :P

God help you otherwise.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As long as you train yourself never to expect anything from her, she will never flake on you :P

God help you otherwise.

Omg, that is so true: women don't like pressure. I did expect a lot from my therapist according to her. I just wanted to meet her once a week though which is a reasonable demand in my eyes.

In Tate we trust

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God help you otherwise.

Thats what i was traying to say its you expecting things like dont be flakey,dont be this and that you should rely only on yourself simply put...in practical level its more to it so you dont turn it into another manipulation like acting nicely...

It's you.

Now fight.

@StarStruck Go for smarter women, raise your standards. 

Someone who flakes on you doesn't respect you. And you should pick up on that before asking them out. They're generally not going to have good communication-skills either, which is why they break their word. Cuz that's what we're really talking about when we talk about flaking. 

Never put up with this behavior. She flakes once, you delete her number and forget about her. No time for morons. And have a similar attitude towards other bullshit manipulation-games and 'shit-tests'. It's all stupidity. Cut it out. 

Edited by mr_engineer

6 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@StarStruck Go for smarter women, raise your standards. 

Someone who flakes on you doesn't respect you. And you should pick up on that before asking them out. They're generally not going to have good communication-skills either, which is why they break their word. Cuz that's what we're really talking about when we talk about flaking. 

Never put up with this behavior. She flakes once, you delete her number and forget about her. No time for morons. And have a similar attitude towards other manipulation-games and 'shit-tests'. It's all stupidity. Cut it out. 

Educated women flake more than uneducated women. I noticed this both in private and business. This is even the case with female therapists who suppose to be reliable and semi sane.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Educated women flake more than uneducated women. I noticed this both in private and business. This is even the case with female therapists who suppose to be reliable and semi sane.

Then they're educated morons. A degree does not prove your smartness! Especially in today's times. In fact, some argue that not going to college means that you're smarter, cuz you didn't take on the debt. 

See it as incompetence on their part to show up on time and stick to their word. They can't stick to their word on a date, how are they going to do so in relationships?! Really, their bad. 

Edited by mr_engineer

9 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Then they're educated morons. A degree does not prove your smartness! Especially in today's times. In fact, some argue that not going to college means that you're smarter, cuz you didn't take on the debt. 

Educated women need men less (in their own eyes)

Only way a woman won't flake on you for sure is if you have overcompensating power. For example if you havehigh social profile, physical strength, or make good money, or some other kind of symbol of power. In that case she will move the world to not flake on you.

Women are actually very simple if you stop listening to them and just look at what they are attracted to.

These therapist bitch has a tons of clients, so I'm just a number for her (i.e I don't have power over her) so she treated me like shit. Only when I used my power and stopped my therapy contract with her she waked up and started respecting me.

I learned more from this bitch from this ordeal than being 2 months with her.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust