Giulio Bevilacqua

What essentially is a breakthrough?

20 posts in this topic

I was wondering what you guys mean when you use the term breakthrough regarding 5meo. 

And another thing. I read mostly on the reddit page that many users strictly recommend a sitter or a professional guide to help you in the process of a breakthrough. What are the real dangers? I am not talking about spiritual crisis or difficulties in integration.

I really do not want anybody around me during this type of experiences.  It's a very intimate moment and having  someone around makes me feel too bloked.

Anyways. Is it really necessary ?

Thank you

It's not necessary at all. However you then have to be able to manage yourself. You can easily kill yourself during a breakthrough by doing something stupid like slitting your own throat with a kitchen knife.

A breakthrough means human life no longer exists for you ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I don't know how to contact you otherwise, but can you tell me where do you get those beautiful scarves you've been wearing on your recent videos?

@Leo Gura

You can easily kill yourself during a breakthrough by doing something stupid like slitting your own throat with a kitchen knife.

Why? As an experiment?

Do you get an urge to do that during a breakthrough because it doesn't matter?

Why not?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Trip safe. If you are doing break throughs, especially in early days follow a strict prep protocol and be safe. Don't go running around, don't hug a friend.. make sure there is nothing breakable in tripping area. Start with low to moderate dose. 

It's hard to know what you will do after a break through. I usually just lay in my bed and look at my hands, or hug a pillow. or stair at the celing, or, close my eyes and think "haha, obviously hehe". A lot of time poems will come to my head. Or, I just cry tears of joy, loving everything and forgiving everything forever. 

Breakthrough is like, becoming totally nothing. Basking in infinity. Infinite Love. It's a very lofty state of being. It's paradoxical and confusing at first. But, you learn to love it. Then there is the come up, and come down. Very benevolent. It's a foundation spiritual tool. People poopooing it are morons. Also, you should be reading, meditating, doing Qigong as well. And, getting your shit together financially and in relationships. Be holistic.

You wouldn't believe that staring at my hands, being totally absolute, loving, eternal and safe... listening to for Emma forever ago by Bon Iver... That is God. 

Would give 5meo a 10/10 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Blackbeat Depends on your country.

◭"89"

breakthrough is when the software that defines you as a human and is running continuously stops. This does not mean that you are going to have a mystical experience, but it is a condition to have it. You could stay lying down without doing anything, but it depends, maybe you start to do like a dance because you perceive reality as a dance, this kind of things.

I suppose that in some cases if you are very attached there can be violent reactions. But really thousands of people have taken lsd in high doses, many of them with fragile mental health, and no suicides are known during the trip, or I have not read about cases

the good thing about 5 meo is that it is short. if it's a 500 ug lsd breakthrough that lasts for hours, it can be extremely horrible if things go wrong. 5 meo is ideal for educating yourself in the art of breakthrough

@Breakingthewall The shortness of 5meo is one of it's main appeals for me.

◭"89"

21 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Breakingthewall The shortness of 5meo is one of it's main appeals for me.

Yes, you can do it and in two hours be doing anything. And the consciousness-raising effect lasts for days

On 1/19/2023 at 1:36 PM, Leo Gura said:

You can easily kill yourself during a breakthrough by doing something stupid like slitting your own throat with a kitchen knife.

So what do you recommend? That most people do not try a breakthrough without supervision?

I would like to have breakthrough but I find this a bit concerning.

It’s rare but people really do kill themselves on psychedelics.

Do you ever get concerned about what you will do while tripping?

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

Breakthrough is terrifying experience. It means becoming God and therefore, death. 

It feels like something that can't possibly be real but absolutely is.

Breakthrough is when I stop imagining my separate self and I'm becoming everything and everybody, 

It's terrifying because you don't feel boundaries anymore  and you realize that boundaries itself were never real. What's so more terrifying is the fact that you can't control your expansion. It just keeps going and going and going. Nothing stops you because there is nothing but you. 

@Bob Seeker Study safety protocols. Ideally you are tripping in a clean, comfy space with no dangerous objects. However cautious you think you should be, be more so. Put knives and scissors away. 

NEVER harm your body or others. There’s no need to move around either. The trip will end. Relax. There’s nothing physical to do during trip. Make a safety protocol and add to it. 

◭"89"

You just need to make a commitment to not harm yourself or others, then just thrust in GOD, anything bad is going to happen.

A breakthrough happens when you realize Truth and in the same moment you fully accept what is.

From a physical point of view, all tension in your body is released and you become completely relaxed. It's like you're falling deeper and deeper into yourself.

Imo there is no need to have a trip sitter if you are reasonably mentally stable and know what you are doing. I've never had one and never felt like I needed one, but I think it's good if you have an emergency contact that you could get in touch with if necessary.

Edited by acidgoofy

This

◭"89"

@acidgoofy

5 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

A breakthrough happens when you realize Truth and in the same moment you fully accept what is.

From a physical point of view, all tension in your body is released and you become completely relaxed. It's like you're falling deeper and deeper into yourself.

Imo there is no need to have a trip sitter if you are reasonably mentally stable and know what you are doing. I've never had one and never felt like I needed one, but I think it's good if you have an emergency contact that you could get in touch with if necessary.

thanks for the clarity ❤

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Adding