Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

What can I do to stop falling asleep?

6 posts in this topic

I've specifically noticed during winter I feel very sleepy immediately after eating food. I almost fall asleep after a few morsels. 

What can I do to stop falling asleep immediately after eating? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

How’s your diet ?

I’ve noticed this happens to me if I’m eating foods packed with fat and carbs.

@Lyubov my diet is this - 

My weight is 55 kg. 

Breakfast

Milk/ tea with 3 toasts max. Sometimes a bowl of cornflakes or oats with milk. 

Lunch

3 crepes with a bowl of mix veggies. The bowl is size of palm. 

Dinner - 

3 crepes with a bowl of mix veggies and 3 pieces cucumber. 

Veggies include - cooked slices of following 

Carrots, potatoes, beans, onion, garlic, tomatoes, salt, broccoli, cauliflower, bottle gourd, spinach leaves, fenugreek, brinjal, button  mushrooms,cabbage, beetroot, capsicum, radish, peas etc. 

Sometimes I replace crepes with traditional sandwich bread. 3 bread loaves each time dinner or lunch. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Crepes are pancakes?

Seems like your diet is very high carb low fat.

You could try replacing the crepes/bread with eggs fried in olive oil or avocado oil.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Your protein intake seems to be dangerously low, and fat too tbh. But this falling asleep doesn't depend only on what you eat. How are your energy levels during the day?

I would start by including or putting more on your plate a variety of these things, adapted to how much you usually eat (not to have radical shifts in your diet): eggs, lentils (lentil soups/dahls are great during winter), nuts and seeds, beans, organic soy products, lean meat (if you eat any), greek yogurt.

When you say "crepes" do you mean the Indian dosas that usually come with dips and stuff? Is that stuff also made of flour, eggs and sugar? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus