Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magnanimous

Do I have to watch people pleasing video before satisfaction meditation?

10 posts in this topic

I'm not talking to a lot of people rn cuz of goals and I don't feel lonely, but I think the satisfaction meditation would be a great addition to my life.

So should I watch the ppl plzing video b4 the satisfaction meditation, or is it ain't necessary?

You act like it will waste that much of your time man. Both have valuable lessons, even if the people pleasing part doesn’t apply to you necessarily. The satisfaction meditation video is just a practical solution to the problem presented in the people pleasing video, so yes I recommend you watch both. Especially when struggling with loneliness.

I have the same problem as you and watched both as well. 

You must decide ♾ Maybe the satisfaction one 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Ampresus said:

The satisfaction meditation video is just a practical solution to the problem presented in the people pleasing video, so yes I recommend you watch both. 

Can I literally just do it on its own?

@Magnanimous maybe watch the one about how to become decisive first. Then in the future you dont need to ask others to help you with a decision. 

I normaly watch videos depending of what questions arise naturally in my life. And since no other are so involved in my life than myself, the question of asking others what should I do about it is irrelevant. Unless is something like questions that only doctors can answer.

Look, I think I'll just watch the satisfaction meditation on its own.

I don't really care about people pleasing and loneliness because of my current life situation. And from the few glimpses I've had of the satisfaction video, I've gathered it doesn't necessarily have to be done in order to cure the two issues. It can be used to gradually increase your baseline happiness. Which is something I want.

No probs if you guys wanna object. But so far this is my decision.

@Magnanimous Just need to watch them all like Pokemons

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Guys, look, a bit more about my situation

I won't be able to apply the ppl pleasing and loneliness video lessons for literally months because of my goals right now.

Just answer this question: Can I watch the satisfaction meditation on it's own, with the intention of boosting my baseline level of happiness, without watching the ppl pleasing and loneliness video (which I will come back too)?

I appreciate all of you trying to help me

Edited by Magnanimous

13 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

Just answer this question: Can I watch the satisfaction meditation on it's own, with the intention of boosting my baseline level of happiness, without watching the ppl pleasing and loneliness video (which I will come back too)?

No you absolutely cannot, the space kangaroos will come out of your bed and eat you xD

Just watch what you want bruh, why is choosing whether to spend an extra hour of your time such a big deal? And you literally just answered your own question

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

You can simply start meditating instead and then never watch any of the videos, but you seem to try and complicate things