Revolutionary Think

I have a Former Presidential Candidates Personal Number

4 posts in this topic

So ever since 2019 I've been following Andrew Yang and his message of Universal Basic Income (UBI). I was out there campaigning for him spreading his name message etc. After he suspended his campaign I got a bit depressed. The good news is that I joined his Forward Party. I was in some Twitter spaces he was in and I also recruited a whole bunch of people to his cause. I told him in a twitter space since we both follow each other on twitter than I wanted to have a private conversation with him and got out of the room. I shared my personal cell with him through a Twitter message and lo and behold he calls me back! I think this is a big milestone in my life. It shows you the power of persistence despite resistance. 

I was gonna come in here and downplay the significance of this, but seeing it’s Andrew Yang changes that for me. He’s the only presidential candidate I’ve liked in years. Sounds like a cool experience for you

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 2023-01-18 at 9:09 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

I was gonna come in here and downplay the significance of this

lol