Danioover9000

Rippling effects of Andrew Tate's ideology.

47 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

What do you think about the fact that 99.9 percent of people have never been to Vegan and will never visit it in their lifetime.

Irrelevant.

Sociopathy works everywhere. Nothing about Vegas makes it work. Which is why it worked in Romania. You can travel to any major city in the US and get laid as a sociopath. In fact, that's exactly what sociopaths do. They like to travel around to escape the consequences of their exploits. Cheap and easy global travel is a sociopath's dream come true. Which is why Tate has like 6 passports.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, herghly said:

@mmKay reminds me of the Denis system

Lol

"Separate entirely"

Just noticed it goes from Nurture -> Neglect -> Inspire -> Separate... quite the ying yang.    

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Irrelevant.

Sociopathy works everywhere. Nothing about Vegas makes it work. Which is why it worked in Romania. You can travel to any major city in the US and get laid as a sociopath. In fact, that's exactly what sociopaths do. They like to travel around to escape the consequences of their exploits. Cheap and easy global travel is a sociopath's dream come true. Which is why Tate has like 6 passports.

Yeah, I am not arguing with that. 

I've just noticed you bringing up that point that "there are people from all over the world in Vegas so my dating experience can't be skewed by the fatc that I live here" several times in different discussions. And wanted to ask about it.

I am not even arguing that pickup and attraction principles work everywhere just as they would in Vegas

But let's say you are interested in a committed relationship or even finding and lifelong partner for yourself. Is such thing even possible there?

Like who would go there looking for a "soulmate", haha.

In your experience, do you know many people from your city who stayed with the same partner for 10 years and had a healthy stable relationship?

Can you living there affect your views on dating and relationships?

Or even when it comes to standards and expectations. You say that most guys have low standards.  But I think you would agree that "standards" are subjective and there is no actual real standard. Can your standards be higher than that of the ordinary guy and mire skewed towards physical beauty vs let's say personality because you live in Vegas?

Is the same the case for girls there? I mean the kind of boyfriend they expect to get personality wise. I am quite sure that there is more pressure on you to have this confident player vibe when dating in Vegas than there is on me, in my city, where there are plenty of attractive girls who seem to be quite happy dating nerdy, introverted guys or the family/provider kind of guys.

Edited by Something Funny

31 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I've just noticed you bringing up that point that "there are people from all over the world in Vegas so my dating experience can't be skewed by the fatc that I live here" several times in different discussions. And wanted to ask about it.

My dating experience is of course skewed. But not with respect to dating girls in major cities in the US. I've gamed in other cities. It's not much different.

But let's say you are interested in a committed relationship or even finding and lifelong partner for yourself. Is such thing even possible there?

Of course it is. Most girls you sleep with can become your lifelong partner if you want. It's just a matter of chemistry and connection. You won't have it with all the girls you sleep with.

Like who would go there looking for a "soulmate", haha.

Nobody goes around looking for soulmates. You bang and then stuff progresses.

In your experience, do you know many people from your city who stayed with the same partner for 10 years and had a healthy stable relationship?

The guys I know here are hardcore pickup guys so that's not what they are looking for.

If a guy is in a long-term relationship then I don't meet him out much.

I know one hardcore pickup guy who got himself a smokin hot wife. They seem happy. They might have an open relationship, I'm not sure.

Can you living there affect your views on dating and relationships?

Yes, but I take that into account.

My views will not apply to people who do very traditional marriage type of stuff like in India. But as long as you're talking about casual dating and hook-up culture, my views apply to that.

Or even when it comes to standards and expectations. You say that most guys have low standards.  But I think you would agree that "standards" are subjective and there is no actual real standard. Can your standards be higher than that of the ordinary guy and mire skewed towards physical beauty vs let's say personality because you live in Vegas?

Standards are indeed subjective but most guys have objectively low standards. I've confirmed this through extensive experience. I've only ever met one guy with higher standards than mine. My standards are insanely high.

Is the same the case for girls there? I mean the kind of boyfriend they expect to get personality wise.

Girls don't sleep with guys based on what kind of boyfriend he would be. All they react to is emotional stimulation. She is never doing any kind of long-term logical calculation before sleeping with you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A simple take, but this is increasing over time with social media:

On 19/1/2023 at 6:01 PM, mmKay said:

8 golden rules to destroy her ego going viral ??‍♂️

700k views in 3 weeks BTW

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered