bloomer

Famous Cardiologist Truthbombs millions live on BBC

89 posts in this topic

@bloomer Do you believe a lot of people died from the virus?

Do you think the vaccine helps combat covid?

Do you oppose any other vaccines or just mRna?

I don't think anyone is suggesting to blindly follow these greedy drug companies, but it's in their best long term interest to not have a huge faulty vaccine, they have the most money to lose by that, they know their business would be done.

Edited by Devin

mRNA technology has been around and tested a long time, it just hasn't been used due to cost.

Messenger RNA, or mRNA, was discovered in the early 1960s; research into how mRNA could be delivered into cells was developed in the 1970s.Oct 6, 2021

https://publichealth.jhu.edu › the-lo...

The Long History of mRNA Vaccines | Johns Hopkins

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Do you believe a lot of people died from the virus?

Do you think the vaccine helps combat covid?

Do you oppose any other vaccines or just mRna?

@Devin

Yes ofcourse lots of people died from the virus. But it was less dangerous for people who are younger and fit. It also wasn’t a very deadly virus.

The vaccine helps combat only certain variants of covid. But leads to new variations to spawn that the vaccine can not combat, variations that wouldn’t exist if not for the vaccine. So overall no I don’t not think it helps. What would have helped is to build herd immunity and then vaccinate those who hadn’t previously been infected, those who have been infected have already built the antibodies so the vaccine is redundant and more dangerous.

I support most vaccines yes. My major problem is with MRNA gene therapy. 

3 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Devin

. But leads to new variations to spawn that the vaccine can not combat, variations that wouldn’t exist if not for the vaccine. So overall no I don’t not think it helps.

I'm curious why you think the vaccine causes mutations, the vaccine does reduce transmission despite the misinformation campaign otherwise. From my gathering the vaccine reduces mutation due to less spread.

11 hours ago, bloomer said:

thanks to your own tremendously functionally retarded cognitive biases you'd still defend being a sheep. 

The irony. ????

6 hours ago, bloomer said:

But it was less dangerous for people who are younger and fit. It also wasn’t a very deadly virus.

Douche for brains, just because young people don't die from it doesn't mean they aren't vessels for further infections, they can easily spread it to older people and the more people who have it REGARDLESS of whether they die from it, the more likely the virus will mutate into a deadlier strain. This has already happened several times. 

Judging from your post history I'd imagine you probably think the Jews are behind that though. ?

11 hours ago, bloomer said:

I don't think Andrew Tate is god, I just don't think he's a devil, obviously as I went into extensively, I don't think MLK is a bad infact as I said repeatedly he's a great person but despite my endless prefacing you morons will still accuse me of not liking him because you're braindead cattle. 

If your Andrew Tate or Martin Luther King positions were isolated opinions I would not have chastised your position as brazenly as I chose to, but considering these positions in tandem with each other it's safe to assume the worst conclusions regarding your overarching political temperament. 

If you truly want to atone for this recent spew of asinine drivel I would gleefully invite you to douse your hooded Klan apparel with leaded petrol and light up a box of matches. Bonus points if done without stripping the robes first.

I'm tired of hearing about this topic. Millions of people died from Covid and millions more are impacted by long covid. The vaccine prevented the deaths and long term illness of countless millions. If there are complications from the vaccine they're probably miniscule in comparison to the people who've died from covid and the millions more whose lives were saved by taking the vaccine. 

Its time for society to move on.

If what an individual cardiologist says is a valid way of determining what is true, why doesn't this method work the other way around? Shouldn't anyone who is convinced by what an individual reputable cardiologist says also be equally considerate of what the other individual reputable cardiologists say? 

The people who are taking what one cardiologist says as proof of something just shows me what their standard and method for approaching truth is (at least in this case). In that case it means that their method for truth is not very deep or reliable. Collectively, we have a fundamental lack of understanding how science works and how relative truth works, and what are some reliable methods for figuring those things out.

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@bloomer Back in 2009 Pfizer paid $2.3 billion to settle a lawsuit for the illegal promotion of arthritis medication for non-medically accepted indications. At the time, this was the largest health care fraud settlement in history. If evidence of harm from the mrna vaccines continues, then a class action suit does seem like a possibility. It's a few years away I think though. Maybe Pfizer will break its own record. Or Moderna might steal their thunder. Place your bets...

Apparently.

@axiom

12 minutes ago, axiom said:

@bloomer Back in 2009 Pfizer paid $2.3 billion to settle a lawsuit for the illegal promotion of arthritis medication for non-medically accepted indications. At the time, this was the largest health care fraud settlement in history. If evidence of harm from the mrna vaccines continues, then a class action suit does seem like a possibility. It's a few years away I think though. Maybe Pfizer will break its own record. Or Moderna might steal their thunder. Place your bets...

Meanwhile, we lose ourselves in the drama and forget that Pfizer and Moderna and other companies that rushed the vaccine development SAVED LIVES. We also forget that government, while not perfect, made the right call to be conservative and enforce lock down policies at the time. There's so much bad faith and uncharitable takes here against them that I suspect most of you are blind anti mainstream followers, attacking a mainstream entity when it's about to fall. We should at least try to put ourselves in their shoes and see why they made their decisions.

@TheAlchemist

1 hour ago, TheAlchemist said:

If what an individual cardiologist says is a valid way of determining what is true, why doesn't this method work the other way around? Shouldn't anyone who is convinced by what an individual reputable cardiologist says also be equally considerate of what the other individual reputable cardiologists say? 

The people who are taking what one cardiologist says as proof of something just shows me what their standard and method for approaching truth is (at least in this case). In that case it means that their method for truth is not very deep or reliable. Collectively, we have a fundamental lack of understanding how science works and how relative truth works, and what are some reliable methods for figuring those things out.

Yes, those siding with the reputable Cardiologist, are epistemically going all in in one thing only, without being open minded and consider other possibilities instead.

@Danioover9000 Yes, the vaccine seems to have been effective, and seems to have saved lives in general. But not necessarily equally effective or equally useful across all age groups, or considering underlying conditions etc. It seems reasonable that people may want some form of compensation or recognition if they or their family members suffered severe side effects. A class action will have more chance of success if these prove to be above a certain frequency, so we should have a clearer picture in a few years. We can't know just yet.

Apparently.

@axiom

7 hours ago, axiom said:

@Danioover9000 Yes, the vaccine seems to have been effective, and seems to have saved lives in general. But not necessarily equally effective or equally useful across all age groups, or considering underlying conditions etc. It seems reasonable that people may want some form of compensation or recognition if they or their family members suffered severe side effects. A class action will have more chance of success if these prove to be above a certain frequency, so we should have a clearer picture in a few years. We can't know just yet.

Fair enough, but it's also reasonable to expect hurried and decisive action taken by groups to ensure the majority of mankind's survival, so Pizer and the government's Covid policies made sense to implement quickly in that time period. It's unreasonable to complain about evil mainstream this or that when we're dealing with a pandemic that threatened to extinct humanity out of existence, so, for those who want a refund or compensation or reparations, it's reasonable to get those later, but not when we are in the thick of a plague spreading worldwide.

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Fair enough, but it's also reasonable to expect hurried and decisive action taken by groups to ensure the majority of mankind's survival,

I agree. I think it's unlikely that the vaccines themselves were any sort of planned evil, but the methods of coercion and shaming employed by the government, by the media, and just by people in general keeping each other in line... that stuff made me feel very uncomfortable.

I didn't go for it myself. I am not in a high risk group, thought the natural immunity data seemed pretty good, and was concerned over the potential for longer term side effects that could not have been tested for (given the hurried and decisive action you pointed out).

Apparently.

On 19.1.2023 at 3:23 PM, bloomer said:

@DrugsBunny @thepixelmonk

Damn you're making me sound more based than I am. But if you seriously think that this is my perspective given what I've wrote you're an idiot who needs to put down the pot and hop the fuck off. 

I don't think Andrew Tate is god, I just don't think he's a devil, obviously as I went into extensively, I don't think MLK is a bad infact as I said repeatedly he's a great person but despite my endless prefacing you morons will still accuse me of not liking him because you're braindead cattle. 

As for MRNA "vaccines" being poison. Time will vindicate me on the corruption of Pfizer and these pharmaceutical companies. Inoculation for covid is not only useless for the vast majority of people without pre-existing health concerns and cardiovascular issues. It is dangerous as it breeds virus mutation. You're not supposed to "vaccinate" during a pandemic but this is a point that would go over your head. But we're not even vaccinating, MRNA is gene therapy. Nethertheless for the jabby cattle brain morons no amount of evidence would deter and as many say, as an example check pic related, even if it was poison, and you acknowledge it is poison, which as time goes on you will be forced to do, thanks to your own tremendously functionally retarded cognitive biases you'd still defend being a sheep. As for people such as yourselves I invite you to get as many booster shots as possible. 

IMG_1810.jpg

Wasn't that tweet from a troll? Joe Rogan corrected his wrong about that I think I am quite certain.

Here's the fundamental thing that all these vax skeptics are stupid on:

If you have 100 million people and 5% of them are known will die of some disease X in the next year, but if you inject those 100 million people with a poison that will kill only 4.9% of them and spare 0.1% from dying, then as matter of public policy you should inject 100 million with poison.

If you cannot wrap your mind around this, you have no business speaking on matters of politics and public health.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 20.1.2023 at 2:28 AM, abundance said:

I'm tired of hearing about this topic. Millions of people died from Covid and millions more are impacted by long covid. The vaccine prevented the deaths and long term illness of countless millions. If there are complications from the vaccine they're probably miniscule in comparison to the people who've died from covid and the millions more whose lives were saved by taking the vaccine. 

Its time for society to move on.

Trooo!

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.