bloomer

Famous Cardiologist Truthbombs millions live on BBC

89 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Consept said:

I always find it weird that people keep going on about this, you didn't want to take the vaccine, no one forced you, you can travel and pretty much do anything now, so why keep beating this drum?

@Consept

Plenty of people were forced and coerced. You still can’t travel to many countries if you’re not double jabbed. We’re beating this drum because what’s happened is evil and was the suspension of our basic human rights for an authoritarian global agenda. 

11 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Consept

Plenty of people were forced and coerced. You still can’t travel to many countries if you’re not double jabbed. We’re beating this drum because what’s happened is evil and was the suspension of our basic human rights for an authoritarian global agenda. 

So are you posting stuff as a protest or are you trying to change minds here or what's the purpose?

10 hours ago, Consept said:

So are you posting stuff as a protest or are you trying to change minds here or what's the purpose?

@Consept

Just trying to raise awareness wherever I can. Hopefully change minds but if I don’t which is likely, I can still show people that there is dissent and counter arguments. Which is enough to get peoples critical gears turning usually. 

@bloomer:

Andrew Tate - GOD
Martin Luther King - SATAN
Vaccines - POISON

Looks like we've got a true genius on our hands, watch out guys.

7 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

@bloomer:

Andrew Tate - GOD
Vaccines - POISON

? ?

3 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Consept

Just trying to raise awareness wherever I can. Hopefully change minds but if I don’t which is likely, I can still show people that there is dissent and counter arguments. Which is enough to get peoples critical gears turning usually. 

Would you consider that people do actually know the anti-vaxx arguments but have come to a different conclusion than you?

The other point is that for you to raise awareness and try and change minds assumes that you are 100% correct in your perspective. Even the people that made the vaccines wouldn't say its 100% effective, as with any treatment they have to state the rate of side effects and efficacy. So these people who are experts in their field with many years of study would not even claim 100% certainty, however you do so much so that your actively trying to convince people of your position. 

I believe, and this is an assumption on my part, that you want to get validation for your beliefs, you see reality in a certain way and it irks you that others don't see it the same. 

@DrugsBunny @thepixelmonk

3 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Andrew Tate - GOD
Vaccines - POISON

Damn you're making me sound more based than I am. But if you seriously think that this is my perspective given what I've wrote you're an idiot who needs to put down the pot and hop the fuck off. 

I don't think Andrew Tate is god, I just don't think he's a devil, obviously as I went into extensively, I don't think MLK is a bad infact as I said repeatedly he's a great person but despite my endless prefacing you morons will still accuse me of not liking him because you're braindead cattle. 

As for MRNA "vaccines" being poison. Time will vindicate me on the corruption of Pfizer and these pharmaceutical companies. Inoculation for covid is not only useless for the vast majority of people without pre-existing health concerns and cardiovascular issues. It is dangerous as it breeds virus mutation. You're not supposed to "vaccinate" during a pandemic but this is a point that would go over your head. But we're not even vaccinating, MRNA is gene therapy. Nethertheless for the jabby cattle brain morons no amount of evidence would deter and as many say, as an example check pic related, even if it was poison, and you acknowledge it is poison, which as time goes on you will be forced to do, thanks to your own tremendously functionally retarded cognitive biases you'd still defend being a sheep. As for people such as yourselves I invite you to get as many booster shots as possible. 

IMG_1810.jpg

@Consept

59 minutes ago, Consept said:

Would you consider that people do actually know the anti-vaxx arguments but have come to a different conclusion than you?

Well the fact is there is the truth, and when you come to understand the truth there is no different conclusion. You can't know the truth, and then come to a conclusion other than the truth, as that would mean you never arrived at the truth in the first place. So the only option is that you either failed to understand or comprehend the truth or you were presented with it. Do you understand my point? So regardless as to what arguments you've considered, whether its pro-MRNA or anti-MRNA, it doesn't effect the actual reality.

59 minutes ago, Consept said:

I believe, and this is an assumption on my part, that you want to get validation for your beliefs, you see reality in a certain way and it irks you that others don't see it the same. 

I couldn't care less what other people think I care about what their thoughts lead them to do which in this case is to advocate for an evil totalitarian regime that suspends our basic fundamental human rights to our bodily autonomy, right to protest, to speak, to move etc... Personally I want all jabbycattle brains to get as many boosters as humanly possible. What they do with their own bodies doesn't irk me in the slightest, what does is authoritarianism. Is that difficult to understand? 

vaccine data.jpg

Edited by bloomer
wanted to fix a typo

@bloomer    The only truth bomb the people and the famous cardio guy should get, is this: Hearts and brains don't exist bitch. Oh, and stop fearing the needle prick, prick.

@Danioover9000

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

The only truth bomb the people and the famous cardio guy should get, is this: Hearts and brains don't exist bitch. Oh, and stop fearing the needle prick, prick.

If hearts and brains don't exist I'm sure you won't mind when Bobby boy turns up to your house to remove yours with a scalpel. Stop fearing Bob

@bloomer

12 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Danioover9000

If hearts and brains don't exist I'm sure you won't mind when Bobby boy turns up to your house to remove yours with a scalpel. Stop fearing Bob

Hearts and brains don't exist. Even Bobby boy doesn't exist, after I knock him out.

2 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Consept

Well the fact is there is the truth, and when you come to understand the truth there is no different conclusion. You can't know the truth, and then come to a conclusion other than the truth, as that would mean you never arrived at the truth in the first place. So the only option is that you either failed to understand or comprehend the truth or you were presented with it. Do you understand my point? So regardless as to what arguments you've considered, whether its pro-MRNA or anti-MRNA, it doesn't effect the actual reality.

I couldn't care less what other people think I care about what their thoughts lead them to do which in this case is to advocate for an evil totalitarian regime that suspends our basic fundamental human rights to our bodily autonomy, right to protest, to speak, to move etc... Personally I want all jabbycattle brains to get as many boosters as humanly possible. What they do with their own bodies doesn't irk me in the slightest, what does is authoritarianism. Is that difficult to understand? 

vaccine data.jpg

I totally get what you're saying, as far as you're concerned there is only truth and falsehood, ie black and white thinking. Your model doesn't leave much room for nuance or grey areas. So this is a great example of closed thinking in that no matter what evidence is presented to you, you would not be able to rethink your position as you are locked into your 'truth'. As I said those who have worked on the vaccine are not as locked in as you as they will specifically highlight flaws and rates of efficacy, whereas your stand point is all or nothing. 

In terms of authoritianism this is another black and white mindset that you have. I'm sure you can accept the government has to have some authority in that it has to protect its citizens, if it doesn't do this people will not accept that government. An example is people have to take a test to be able to drive  you could argue that this might be against your rights and you should be able to drive regardless but if you do you could put others at danger. 

Also you are free to buy land and live as you wish but you don't because you read all the benefits of you countries government, protection etc. 

@Leo Gura Whats the point in giving a platform to these antivaxx threads, when there is no sign of being good faith, knowledgeable , no willingness of changing one's position on the matter (even if all the evidence leads to a very particular direction) , and they never show any evidence to back up their claims - only fear mongering , machinegunning ideologically driven narratives and a lot of misinformation and all these threads are creating more and more unnecessary fights on a matter that has already been beaten and discussed like a million times.

Edited by zurew

@zurew

Just say you want to silence people who disagree with you. It’s not hard

19 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Just say you want to silence people who disagree with you. It’s not hard

If that would be the case I would have already spoken up on this forum like a million times, but thats not the simple case of "someone disagrees with me therefore silence that bastard", its more like "this person have demonstrated over and over again that he is not willing to change his mind on a matter even if the the evidence leads to the opposite direction what he preaches about, he has very surface level understanding on the matter that he is so confident about, he is jumping to his own "truth" without any rigorous epistemic process , he is showing no interest in presenting sounding arguments with evidence, he is machinegunning ideologically driven talking points.

All those things are creating unnecessary problems and never ending fights for a lot of forum members, so whats the point to all this?

So given all those things especially the part of "he is not willing to change his mind on the matter" whats the point of creating a 100 threads on the same topic?

Edited by zurew

4 hours ago, Consept said:

Hit the nail on the head over here.