Tristan Clemons

Discerning truth from BS - World Economic Forum

15 posts in this topic

Very good analysis from Kyle on this. 

So, there is a lot to be concerned about when it comes to billionaires using their power to maintain their positions. The current state of the internet is a mess. It's filled with conspiratorial fear mongering which heavily pollutes any rational conversation to be had about what these people talk about at the WEF. It's mostly virtue signaling and proposing ideas which aren't even fully agreed upon by the members whilst having one thing in common which is that they should fundamentally get to keep their hoards of massive wealth. The 'conspiracy' is out in the open. Which is why we should TAX these motherfuckers! But when you even try to discuss this anywhere online, you will get swarmed with low conscious monkey brained morons who think there's some kind of satanic global agenda.. And now it's made any discussion of this taboo. Conspiracy mongering is a cancer on this planet that has hijacked 'critical thinking' and turned it into consumer friendly pop punk for idiots. 

Edited by Tristan Clemons

1 hour ago, Tristan Clemons said:

The current state of the internet is a mess. It's filled with conspiratorial fear mongering

@Tristan Clemons

It’s funny. The worlds self proclaimed “elite” and billionaires all fly in their private jets from around the world to one place literally centred around how they will use their influence and political power/connections to effect the world, centralise power and property in their hands. Then idiots dismiss their blatant, in the open conspiring, in front of your face, as “conspiratorial fear mongering”. 

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

@Tristan Clemons Why would taxing them help?

52 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Tristan Clemons

It’s funny. The worlds self proclaimed “elite” and billionaires all fly in their private jets from around the world to one place literally centred around how they will use their influence and political power/connections to effect the world, centralise power and property in their hands. Then idiots dismiss their blatant, in the open conspiring, in front of your face, as “conspiratorial fear mongering”. 

If you are implying I am calling out people who criticize the WEF you missed the point by a mile. If not and are agreeing with me that the conspiracy mongers MUDDY THE WATERS of actual discussion, than you are right. There is a difference between critical thinking and inserting some wild conclusion that they are satanic or that they are all working toward a new world order.. Do you see what I am saying? People don't like to view something as it is and criticize the substance or come up with rational conclusions.. It's more appealing for someone to accept a dogma or conclusion based on speculation because it answers questions FOR THEM. 

@Tristan Clemons I'm asking you a genuine question. Why would taxing them help?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

31 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Tristan Clemons I'm asking you a genuine question. Why would taxing them help?

I'm just curious as to how you could believe it wouldn't be a net good for society to filter down some of the trillions of dollars in fucking gold mines these people have to people who just need a roof over their head. It's a tired and old debate. Who says they can't be taxed? Them?

The point really that I want to make is not even that it's the best and only thing that can be done, it's more-so that the reasonable discourse has been drowned out by pure and utter nonsense. I don't see how taxing the rich is crazy to people, but a secret society of super geniuses who control reality is.. You see what my main issue is yet? 

15 minutes ago, Tristan Clemons said:

There's all of this evidence that taxing the wealthiest people benefits society

@Tristan Clemons What is the evidence?

I'm left wing btw

Be-Do-Have

3 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Tristan Clemons What is the evidence?

I'm left wing btw

I'm kinda babbling like an old man in my mind because I am at work. I will probably come back to this later so I can engage in a healthy way without sounding like a reactionary. I should have waited to respond because I am honestly just typing all this out as it comes to my mind. Lol

@Tristan Clemons I respect your willingness to self-reflect

Be-Do-Have

On 18/01/2023 at 9:34 PM, Tristan Clemons said:

I'm just curious as to how you could believe it wouldn't be a net good for society to filter down some of the trillions of dollars in fucking gold mines these people have to people who just need a roof over their head. It's a tired and old debate. Who says they can't be taxed? Them?

Taxed by who? Redistributed by who? The government? And who is the government?

Hint: politicians that go to Davos.

You mean politicians, world leaders, and executives have meetings where they discuss how to lead in the years to come and what their priorties should be, and do so publicly?

Oh the horror!

The kind of whining that leftists do about this is just the peak of what is wrong with the left. Peak populist stupidity and dick-riding, as Kyle would say.

Progressives are naive like children.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am with Kyle on how all of these politicians, economists, world leaders, and executives and what have you at the Davos meeting are all corrupt establishment ghouls.

But people like Kyle are taking it too far. Many of these people at the Davos meeting have been necessary evils for the world because they are much more skilled and savvy than the average person out there in the world who doesn't know how to run an essential corporation or manage an economy or how to effectively negotiate and coordinate with foreign nations like China or India or Brazil on issues relating to the global economy and international trade.

Also, people at the world economic forum have lately been taking climate change seriously.

Edited by Hardkill

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

are all corrupt establishment ghouls.

That's just the status quo of civilization.

Lol

What do you expect?

If you were in their position you would behave like them, or likely much worse. You gotta work really hard just to be as ethical as them! Most people with that much power, wealth, and fame would be monsters.

The demands progressives make are laughably unrealistic. You were born 100 years too early. That's your problem.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's just the status quo of civilization.

Lol

What do you expect?

If you were in their position you would behave like them, or likely much worse. You gotta work really hard just to be as ethical as them! Most people with that much power, wealth, and fame would be monsters.

The demands progressives make are laughably unrealistic. You were born 100 years too early. That's your problem.

Yeah true.