Vlad_

Psychedelic Revolution?

18 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

When do you think we gonna have psychedelics fully legilized and being taught in schools? Is it even possible? What are your thoughts? 

Not anytime soon. Survival agenda will keep it demonized for a long-time, even if it was legalized - the deep spiritual perspectives that you can achieve will also be heavily demonized - since it questions the core of human existence. 

19 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

taught in schools

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Okay kids, todays topic is the topic of Mindfuckery 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Vlad_ Maybe in like '80s and '90s.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

It really should be taught in schools for harm reduction young teenagers have no clue what the fucking fuck these things are 

23 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

It really should be taught in schools for harm reduction young teenagers have no clue what the fucking fuck these things are 

Neither do the teachers.

It's not hard to google one of my videos explaining it.

And I will soon have a psychedelic course.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Holymoly

It's strange, because as an ex-teenager myself who did as much research as I could before I began tripping, I'd realized infinite consciousness and ego-death extremely early on.

Imagine going through high school trying to explain what ego-death is to other high-schoolers. Imagine them reacting to you describing the experience like it's not just you explaining what being really high is like to them.

I realized that I was most like a starting domino for the concept of ego-death to a lot of peers. That being said, I highly doubt 95% of them did any reading or extensive meditation to expand their recognition of consciousness work when they ate mushrooms.

I would jump at the idea of spiritual concepts being taught in schools. Honestly. It would have saved me from multiple occasions where I had ego-deaths with other teenagers who just assumed I was tripping out. They were humbling experiences to say the least, mostly due to the expectation I put on myself to handle states of consciousness while being around less integrated people tripping. Because believe me, highschoolers on psychedelics are still spiritually autistic and have a long way to go.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

1 hour ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Still in 2023?!!? ???

Maybe ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

Not for now. The tendency is another. In the 1960s the psychedelic revolution happened, and it was over. people now prefer appearance, to be liked is religion. Depth went out of style. now it's the Instagram revolution.

@Leo Gura

Are you still gonna release the practical course you've been referring to for the last 1-2 years? 

4 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura

Are you still gonna release the practical course you've been referring to for the last 1-2 years? 

That's the plan

On 1/18/2023 at 11:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

Lol

What if we take all the world adult popullation and force them to take a good dose of 5 meo Dmt once.

23 hours ago, Alex_R said:

What if we take all the world adult popullation and force them to take a good dose of 5 meo Dmt once.

Wow! I like this idea :)

But on the other hand can you imagine how much suffering it would produce for most of the population? 

Anyways, there is nobody to awaken but me.