halfknots

The Youtuber Started A Death Cult

130 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000 He got crucified. Leo only got angsty dudes making sensational videos about him for clicks. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

This guy will introduce new people to Leo by them now being curious, and after they watch some more they'll be subscribers. Let them keep making them!

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

This guy will introduce new people to Leo by them now being curious, and after they watch some more they'll be subscribers. Let them keep making them!

Though in practice, anyone who frequently watches drama-type video content are shallow mouth-breathers.

I wouldn't trust them to understand how to raise a child let alone raise themselves.

@Socrates

3 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura Are you copyright striking those or they don't bother you?

Likely not, given the amount of hate and death threats he faced.

@Socrates  Unless it's a YouTuber sharing completely the LP course and booklist, and maybe saying completely slanderous and defamatory statements and inciting violence. But other than that I think he won't copy right strike.

18 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura Are you copyright striking those or they don't bother you?

Criticism of me is not a copyright violation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Peelingthelayers said:

No, you have surely not. You used to be appear charismatic, joyous, innocent and sweet in your videos. Having good energy. I haven't watched your stuff for many years, only sometimes, once in a while, when wan't to see if it continues to become more uncomfortable, and damn it never disappoints. You completely lost the spark in your videos, seeming arrogant and just really...ew... that is without the speaking. Sorry to say that. 

You have a video called "Leo does mushrooms" ONLY 6 YEARS AGO!!! THAT IS NOTHING!! You used to talk about how to do it with caution (in the beginning of course) and max once a month. You afterwards have said you have had over 2-300 trips (probably more), and how much you do 5Meo i dont need to mention for anyone here. Do the math, THAT IS RIDICOUSLOUS. 

You are so ungrounded that you actually truly believe that you will morph into an alien on camera, and that you are a super crazy bunny or whatthefuck i don't even care. 

I am talking as someone who have been following silently for years, like probably more others than you expect.

Such uncomfortable this place, i hope for people who hasn't lost it completely to think twice about what they are doing here.

And Leo all the best for you, you are sadly putting out an example for a lot of us about the downside of psychedelics and i hope you get well.

That's just part of my Awakening and evolution. You're just not aware of the shit I've seen and gone through. I am more conscious than ever.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura slander is though, and it is factually incorrect to say you have a "death cult"

Has nothing to do with copyright.

I got better things to do than care about this YT baboon.

Edited by Leo Gura

23 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

A more compassionate, less snarky tone. Less belittling the audience. Explaining extremely high level spiritual concepts with more nuance that are harder to misinterpret.

For example, listen to some Alan watts, Ram Dass and Rupert Spira lectures and just note the difference in which they speak use words. That is not to say that Leo should mimic their styles, but its clear that they have something that Leo doesn't. I.e. they can all talk about the same thing but only Leo sounds like a crazy cult leader.

non sense, what you said is exactly what makes him saliant and better, your whole kindness love guru are boring as hell, I want to laugh at "I m the best and I have the biggest dick in the whole world".

that just makes ego reflect, as long as this type of thing trigger you, YOU AREN T AWAKE.

why feeling so triggered by ego claims, that's fun, sit down leo is entertainment aswell, you just want to sape the good movies for making them lofty.

in fact this is EXACTLY the part that makes this stuff truly superior, it's claiming like a fool " I M GOD AND I ME SUPERIOR IN ALL MY WAYS " :D 

of course if you truly believed  this.... hahaha !!!

Edited by A_v_E

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I got better things to do than care about this YT baboon.

lmao this I just had fun triggering some dorks cause I've my own sins, now I've got better monkeys to banana, the level of unconsciousness from this stuff is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

21 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

non sense, what you said is exactly what makes him saliant and better, your whole kindness love guru are boring as hell, I want to laugh at "I m the best and I have the biggest dick in the whole world".

that just makes ego reflect, as long as this type of thing trigger you, YOU AREN T AWAKE.

why feeling so triggered by ego claims, that's fun, sit down leo is entertainment aswell, you just want to sape the good movies for making them lofty.

in fact this is EXACTLY the part that makes this stuff truly superior, it's claiming like a fool " I M GOD AND I ME SUPERIOR IN ALL MY WAYS " :D 

of course if you truly believed  this.... hahaha !!!

It's not about what I think. I'm pretty ok with Leo's teaching style even though it took while for me to get onboard. When Leo says some of the shit he says, It puts people off the awakening path because they see a snarky bald dude saying he's god. It ruins the image of the nondual and spiritual community and psychedelics in general. 

This might be entertaining to you but when supposedly awakened people act like this, It may end up stunting the spiritual growth of humanity. Leo has a responsibility to set a good example for spirituality and consciousness work, otherwise this shit will always be seen as a cult and rejected by most.

Also, I just realised you are probably either high or crazy so why did I waste my time replying xD.

11 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

It's not about what I think. I'm pretty ok with Leo's teaching style even though it took while for me to get onboard. When Leo says some of the shit he says, It puts people off the awakening path because they see a snarky bald dude saying he's god. It ruins the image of the nondual and spiritual community and psychedelics in general. 

That is a fair criticism of me.

Then again, in my defense, if I didn't say I was God I'd be lying ;)

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

in my defense, if I didn't say I was God I'd be lying ;)

I hope you'll make an episode someday on Deep Authenticity.

Especially for those on the spiritual path.

If he was as fake loving as those other teachers and still so immersed with his audience as he is, IT'D BE A CULT!

Leo is AI generated character that has no consciousness or legs!

@Extreme Z7

18 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

I hope you'll make an episode someday on Deep Authenticity.

Especially for those on the spiritual path.

He did made a video about authenticity and honesty in the past, which still to this day are gems in their own right.