bloomer

Greta Thunberg Arrested

29 posts in this topic

Did you guys know that they struck down three wind power plants to get to the coal reserves under Lützerath?

@Phil777

I did not, it's hilarious how retarded Germany is that it literally needs to go back to coal. 

@bloomer

44 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Phil777

I did not, it's hilarious how retarded Germany is that it literally needs to go back to coal. 

It's not so simple. They could've invested in Nuclear energy plants, but fears of a meltdown and environment hazards kept them from upgrading. So, they settled for gas, with the tradeoff that it's coming from Russia, which does compromise them a bit in the negotiation table

@Phil777

4 hours ago, Phil777 said:

Did you guys know that they struck down three wind power plants to get to the coal reserves under Lützerath?

Oh, so it makes them environmental terrorists then? I think that part is illegal to do. Bad Greta.

@Danioover9000

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

So, they settled for gas, with the tradeoff that it's coming from Russia

Which is my point as to why they're retarded. Being dependent on Russia. It's so unfathomably stupid that it leads one to think that it's part of a global plan. I don't know which is scarier honestly. 

@bloomer

On 2023-01-19 at 1:29 PM, bloomer said:

@Danioover9000

Which is my point as to why they're retarded. Being dependent on Russia. It's so unfathomably stupid that it leads one to think that it's part of a global plan. I don't know which is scarier honestly. 

Not at the time, it was convenient for them to get gas through Russia's territory because constructing a roundabout gas piping around Russia's territory is very difficult to do.

Found more clips of the incident and of course it’s staged and I expect to just give Greta more publicity to push the agenda. 

@bloomer

12 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Found more clips of the incident and of course it’s staged and I expect to just give Greta more publicity to push the agenda. 

That kind of behavior is suspect AF. The likelihood this is staged is high, and therefore disingenuous.