bloomer

Greta Thunberg Arrested

29 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Is this Andrew Tate’s revenge and secret gestapo bros????

Yes exactly.

What a coincidence, though. More proof we live in a simulation.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@bloomer

If I remember correctly she had been detained 3 times during the protests. Nothing noteworthy though. Many people were detained at the protests for non violent resistance and disobidience.

@bloomerI don't get your point. Can you elaborate?

That face. She looks like the cat who swallowed the canary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is not really big news.

That's a german town that belongs to a huge power company and they have the rights to destroy it to get to the underlying coal supply.
A lot of people are demonstrating against it though, Greta being one of them.

She will not be under custody for long.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That face. She looks like the cat who swallowed the canary.

I would pass even on a desperate day

In Tate we trust

19 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I would pass even on a desperate day

I'm sure she'd say the same to you.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@bloomer

14 hours ago, bloomer said:

I don't know about you or some users here, but I absolutely HATE gloating and kicking down on a defeated enemy. I know it's relative to one's stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personalities, ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development, ideologies indoctrinated and what biases and preferences. To me, you are not emotionally mature to gloat, regardless of who you are and how successful you are.

Slight correction: She was detained, not arrested. Could you change the title perhaps?

@Danioover9000

I'm not gloating and nor am I being serious when I mention Tate lol. Which some people here seem to think I'm being. I don't believe she will be held in custody long and as @Peter-Andre it was just her being detained. 

@bloomer

5 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Danioover9000

I'm not gloating and nor am I being serious when I mention Tate lol. Which some people here seem to think I'm being. I don't believe she will be held in custody long and as @Peter-Andre it was just her being detained. 

That's fine, I meant with Greta gloating and dramatizing a person's downfall. I ate people who do that, celebrate a person's downfall, it further dehumanizes them, and I don't like that. Andrew Tate may be a cool Top G pimp, but he is the sum of the values system, thinking, morals, people he interacts with, conscious levels, life experiences and other lines of development in areas of life, and parts of the environment. Yes, some people are built differently that they could overcome certain sets of challenges, but some can't and some won't be able to overcome some of those challenges, which makes them criminals or monsters as a byproduct of an imperfect world system.

Edited by Danioover9000

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

@StarStruck man, please hide this senseless attack on someone's apperance

here is a dictionary for you: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/like the cat that ate%2Fgot%2Fswallowed the canary

Thought that's what it meant, never heard that expression before - in the UK we say 'like the cat that got the cream', though I find the other version more amusing.

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@bloomer

That's fine, I meant with Greta gloating and dramatizing a person's downfall. I ate people who do that

You're a cannibal? ?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts

1 hour ago, RickyFitts said:

Thought that's what it meant, never heard that expression before - in the UK we say 'like the cat that got the cream', though I find the other version more amusing.

You're a cannibal? ?

? Nah man, it's autocorrect on some trolling shit.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@RickyFitts

? Nah man, it's autocorrect on some trolling shit.

Ah, good old autocorrect strikes again.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

My biggest dream is to meet Greta Thunberg some day. 

What a great woman! 

Truly exceptional. One of a kind. A true heroine. 

Exceptional character and integrity. Role model not just for women but also for men. 

Any praise in her favor falls short. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson